Flashback : Part 1

Wings

 

"Beep. . . Beep. . . Beep. . . Beep. . ." the monitor showing his heart rate said. 

"Why did he have to push me out of the way? Risking his life for me?" I thought out loud, "Why Woohyun? My best friend....." Looking at him just broke her heart. He was hooked up to tubes and needles, wrapped in bandages. Machines surrounded him like a swarm of fan girls surrounded an idol group. He had been in a coma for the past few months. I could still remember the day he saved my life..... 


(FLASHBACK TIME.)

Hyunae's POV 

It was a beautiful that day. The shining, yellow sun was sending rays through the white curtains of my room. There wasn't a grey cloud in the sky; only white, fluffy ones dotted the blue sky that day. I woke up that morning at 10 since there were no schools that day, but I planned to go to brunch with Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. My best friend. He's the perfect boyfriend, but has only been a friend to me for the past few years. Until recently. He's pretty tall, -taller than me at least- he's handsome, and he's a player. Every week, maybe not even, he would have a new girlfriend. They were all s. And like Barbie, they were fake. Whenever Woohyun invited me to meet her, when he would leave to go somewhere, she would glare at me and tell me to 'stay away from my Woohyun oppa!' At first, I was surprised, but then it was repetitive. After the first few s told me that, I got used to it and would just laugh evilly and creep them out. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . yup. Every single one of his dates were pretty much 50% plastic, 40% make up, perfume, etc. and 100% FAKE. They also wore the most revealing clothes ever. Not even kidding. You can even see their ! WTF. Shameless es. (A/N: srry guys for cursing...) Woohyun was a heartbreaker though, which was a good thing. I always hope that one day he'll find the right one. Even though he's a heartbreaker and a player to a lot of other girls, to me he's the best friend that I do everything with and tell everything to and is always there. He would be the shoulder to cry on whenever someone would hurt me. He also protects me. Its as if he's my guardian angel. All he needs is the halo and wings. Girls are always jealous that I have Woohyun as a friend, and why wouldn't they? 

Woohyun's POV 

"Today's the day I'm going to confess to her." I said to myself while looking in the mirror. I remember the first day of middle school. When I saw her, I instantly fell in love. Ever since then, I always talked to her and hung out with her. We even went to the same schools! I've liked her and known her for 8 years, 364 days, 20 hours, 18 minutes, 48 seconds and counting. Today is our 10 year anniversary of when we first met. Almost. I like her because she's beautiful, both inside and out. She's also like a pineapple, tough on the outside but sweet on the inside. I managed to get through that hard skin. She also is very out going and really funny. Plus, she always helps me with my problems and fills me up with energy. Even if she has a boyfriend, she'll manage to make time for me. I only date other girls to try and make her jealous, but that doesn't seem to work. As I thought about her, I walked out of the house and into my car. 

Narrator's POV

After Woohyun picked up Lucy from her house, he started driving towards the direction of the restaurant they were going to eat at. They started talking in the car about life, and random things. When they got to the place, it wasn't super crowded. The restaurant was called 'Cover Girl' (A/N: gay, ik. anyone want to recommend another name for it?) It was a nice little place that had a cozy, warm atmosphere to it. 

                                                                                               -After Lunch-

"Let's go to the park!" Hwayoung exclaimed after finishing lunch, which Woohyun paied for even though Hyunae said not to. Woohyun at first didn't want to go, not because he didn't want to, but because he already planned something else to do. After doing aegyo, Woohyun gave up and accepted. They walked hand in hand, swinging their arms as high as they could without breaking them. They were so cute together, a perfect match, like two puzzle pieces. If anyone saw them, they would've thought that they were a couple. They got to the park sooner or later, and once Hyunae saw that the swings were open, she ran to them like they were the only thing that could save her life. When she got there, she yelled, 

"HURRY UP SLOW POKE." 

"THEN DON'T GO SO FAST NEXT TIME." Woohyun yelled back. He was dazed when she let go of his hand. He was actually enjoying that little moment. He ran to the swings and started pushing Hyunae, who was already on oneof the two swings. He pushed her enough to have her high up, almost touching the clouds. After pushing her for a bit longer, Woohyun decided to go on the swing next to hers, and started swinging himself. When Hyunae got a bit motion sick so they decided to go to the icecream shop close by. Neither of them were aware of what was going to happen next was going to change their life. 


So subbies. Hows my little two shot so far? I'm going to try updating like sooner or later. maybe this week or next week. And srry if its rlly short! 

SO WHO WATCHED INFINITE'S LIVE PERFORMANCE AND MV. THEYRE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! asd;klfhjdfvmcerhjnsdipak.fml 

anyways...... plz comment and subscribe if u haven't alrdy! thanks for subscribing if u did! 

btw u guys should listen to infinite's full album. SO AMAZING. i love the new concept! instead of being all angsty and dark and intense, theyre all fluffy and happy! i love the lyrics, too. if u read it, its just omg! idk how to describe it, but its just amazing. 

Ppyong~

inspiritkissmeemily <3