Caring

Heaven

                                       

Leave her alone!” a guy’s voice was heard from afar.

Running steps were heard too until they stopped somewhere near Ailee.

The fellow Hyunas automatically left Ailee quickly moving behind Hyuna like two shadows.

“You.. why would you waste your time helping someone like her?” Hyuna’s voice sounded slightly annoyed.

“From idiots like you.” Answered the male voice.

“I asked why, not from who.” Hyuna’s tone changed from annoyed to angry. She frowned and continued.

“If you associate yourself with dumb es, it won’t help you too much.” Hyuna said turning and walking away followed by her hyunas.

The boy suddenly picked Ailee up from the floor and carried her in his arms.

Ailee could hear people around gasping and whispering.

Her head was spinning, she felt so dizzy..

She slightly opened her eyes a bit but as soon as she opened them she closed them as fast as possible, gasping.

“Jihoon..?” she said, her voice was very weak.

“You’re okay? You were unconscious until now.” He asked worried, looking down at her while still carrying her.

Ailee’s cheeks turned bright red and she hid her face in his chest sobbing softly as tears stared to fall down from her eyes.

What did she do to deserve this?

To be left and blamed by her mother, abused by her father and bullied at school.

Jihoon got out of the school and carried her to the car where he helped her to get in.

He placed himself in the driver’s seat and left the University.

Ailee was looking outside the window.

She didn’t dare to talk to him nor even look at him.

“Amy Lee..don’t be scared, talk to me.” Jihoon said softly almost like he read her mind.

“I..” she began “how do you know my name..?” she asked rather surprised.

“That.. is not important now.” He replied looking back at the road, trying to hide his visible blush.

“Where are you taking me?” Ailee asked realizing the awkward position she was in.

“My house. I figured out that the school’s infirmary won’t give you a great treatment and also I dislike hospitals so I’ll call a doctor at home for you.”

This was the longest conversation she ever had with Jihoon..

..actually..

It was the first conversation she ever had with him.

She was always too afraid to speak to him.

At that moment she felt happy and afraid in the same time.

Jihoon parked on an alley infront of a very big and luxurious house.

He got off from the car and opened Ailee’s door too.

When she got off her eyes were fixed on the villa.

It looked more like a mansion.

Ailee tried walking but as soon as she moved a step away her head began to spin and she fell on her knees.

Pain shoot from her legs and stomach but mostly from her head.

Jihoon hurried to her side and helped her stand again.

Ailee’s legs were shaking uncontrollably.

“This won’t work..” Jihoon said more to himself than to her as he wrapped his arms behind her back and under her legs, holding her bridal style.

“How come you’re so light.. do you even eat..” he commented again to himself.

They entered the huge house and it was even more luxurious inside than it looked from outside.

He carried her to one of the empty rooms from upstairs and carefully placed her on the bed.

“Wait here.” He said.

Like she could be running in circles..

She didn’t realize just how injured she was until she tried getting up.

Pain ran through her entire body making her groan harshly in protest.

Jihoon soon came back with some bandages on his hand.

“I called the doctor, he said there are some problems and he won’t be able to come until tomorrow evening.. but he told me what I could do.” The boy warmly said helping her get up.

“I should atleast take care of your bleeding.” He continued looking at the top of her head.

Instinctively, Ailee moved her hand to her head.

“Oww..” she cried in pain.

Jihoon took her hand away gently and he started bandaging patiently the wound.

“T-th-thank you..” she whispered softly with her shaky voice, looking down, hiding her evident blush.

“No problem.. but I would like if you could explain some things to me..” he said looking worried again “but not now.”

Ailee was blushing furiously but she decided to tell him everything, of course, leaving aside her feelings for him.

He suddenly got up, smiling.

“Are you hungry Amy? He asked looking at her.

She nodded her head rather energetic, causing her to experience another wave of pain from the wound.

Jihoon smiled softly and left her to go to the kitchen and prepare something comestible..

He came back half an hour later holding a plate with two eggs and bacon.

Jihoon was ready to move a fork full of food to Ailee’s mouth when she gave him a curious but amused stare.

She decided to speak.

“..I can feed myself..” she said causing Jihoon to blush.

Of course, she didn’t notice it.

“Thank you.. for the food.. and for saving me.” Whispered Ailee softly not able to look at him.

She started to eat slowly, savouring every bite from the food he made for her.

It was burnt a bit.. she smiled softly, she would never say it thought.

 

______________________________________________

 

Jihoon taking care of our adorable Ailee.. ahhh 

I would love to take care of Ailee.. she is so cute!

Anyway hope you liked the second chappie~

Feel free to tell me your opinion in the comments :D