My savior

Heaven

                                      

She didn't want to wake up. 

She wanted it to last as long as possible.

The fruit of her imagination was a warm and nice image.

The sweetness of his touch, the light touches against her skin made her shiver in pleasure.

But the sweetness seemed to slowly fade away until the darkness replaced the nice image.

Ailee was surrounded by the dark.

She was all alone in pitch black.

The warm feeling was replaced with a cold, icy breeze.

She wanted to cry but her eyes felt as dry as sand.

She wanted to scream but didn’t listen to her.

As the darkness started to cover her body, filling her heart bit by bit, something warm touched her face.

Ailee opened her eyes.

She was panting heavily and her body was covered by cold sweat.

She instinctively moved her weak, shaky hand to her face.

It was wet..

She was crying.

“ That nightmare again..” she whispered softly feeling sore.

She said that to herself it wasn’t meant to be heard by anyone.

It’s been three years..

Three years since she first fell in love.

Her first and last love she thought.

Ailee’s love for Roh JiHoon remained a secret even until now and she thought it was better this way.

She had that nightmare every night.

First it was a sweet dream but she always ended up consumed by darkness.

Her life at school was hell.

Hell on Earth.

Ailee was always getting bullied by those rich es and as if it wasn’t enough, her life at home wasn’t the best one either.

It was the worst.

Her mother left her and her father, blaming her 8 year old child for her dad’s alcoholism.

She was 24 now, on her last year at University.

Normal people would finish at 22.. she knew.. but the truth is that he stayed two more years and applied for yet another profile.

Ever since the day her mother left, her father was beating her almost every night, moreover, he even tried taking advantage of her body.

She knew that he was under the influence of alcohol and it poisoned his mind and heart.

Ailee started taking drugs when she was 14.

The “friends” she had at that time thought it would be fun, so they forced her to do it.

Ailee accepted because they were the only ones that talked to her.

Soon she became addicted.

They left him and now they’ve turned against her.

The only one that kept her hope alive was JiHoon.

 

_____________________________________

 

Ailee entered the dirty restroom from her school.

She stared at the person that was staring back at her in the mirror.

She couldn’t recognize her.

The girl had dark circles under her eyes, her cheeks were covered with dry lines from crying too much and she had a visible bruise under her left eye.

“What a work of art you have under your eye.” She said to herself sarcastically still looking in the mirror.

Ailee opened her pendantive and inhaled the drug.

After she stared at the picture inside it.

It was her mother’s image while she was still smiling.

She was happy.

“Why did you have to leave me..?” Ailee whispered quietly staring through the image of her mother.

Opening the door from the restroom , she got out looking down and hoping that Hyuna and her “fellow hyunas”, as she liked to call them, wouldn’t be there.

But..

As always, fate was never on her side and Hyuna was there, looking unfairly gorgeous, like she was waiting to pick up on someone.

Hyuna just noticed Ailee and she flashed a mean smile towards her.

“Ohh!  Little.. princess.” She spelt princess with a very noticeable note of disgust.

“You’re here for your well deserved lunch, right? I’m sorry but they don’t serve dog food..” she smirked and gave the fellow hyunas a nod.

Gain and Yuri grabbed both of her arms forcing her to kneel.

Hyuna stepped closer and pulled her hair, forcing Ailee to look up at her.

“, don’t you dare look at me like that, now tell me..” she smirked really confident “ what do you think of my new hairstyle?”

She noticed it already. The truth was that it suited her. It was a soft red-orange color now.

Ailee’s eyes seemed souless as she tried her best to mumble something.

“F..” she whispered weakly.

“Fabulous? Fantastic?” completed Hyuna annoyed that she couldn’t get her to say what she wanted to hear faster.

“ off.” Ailee said, her eyes lit up.

She was suddenly motivated facing Hyuna with all her courage and strength she had gathered.

Hyuna’s face turned quickly into an angry one.

Finnaly some ugliness on that face full of makeup.

“You stupid ugly !” Hyuna yelled angrily slapping Ailee across the face.

“I’ll make you pay for those words!” she screamed kicking Ailee in the stomach.

Ailee fell down holding her hands over her tummy.

Gain and Yuri started kicking her everywhere with their heels while Hyuna watched them satisfied.

She didn’t want to stain her hands.

Ailee’s situation wasn’t very good and she felt like she was going to lose her consciousness.

“Leave her alone!” a guy’s voice was heard from afar.

Running steps were heard too until they stopped somewhere near Ailee.

 

----------------------------------

 

I love cliffhangers.. and on the first chappie~ oh yeah.. just yes. Hope you like it so far~ if you do then please comment below 

I haven’t seen many stories with Ailee <3

She is like my ultimate girl biase *u*

Gotta love her.

And also.. if Hyuna/Gain/Yuri are your biases plz don't beat me for choosing them as the negative characters..

I love them too trust me! :D