Careless Anonymous

Careless Anonymous

“Kyaaaa~ Selca King is at it again~!”

“Jinjja? Omo, why don’t I have internet on my phone? TT__TT”

“Let me see!!”

 

 

I am Tao, also known as the Selca King of this school. Pretty much self-explanatory, I’m known for my selcas. Anytime I want to, wherever I go to, I take selcas. Why? There’s no special reason, really. I just find “personalizing” my posts gives it a better feeling.

As I entered the class, I immediately went to my seat. I couldn’t wait for the dismissal, as all other students do, but there’s this one girl who actually makes school worth going to. I could say she’s my angel but Selca King is not that cheesy to begin with. So here I am, patiently waiting for the end of school, patiently waiting for her to notice me.

She’s a few seats in front of me, though not directly in front. More like two seats in front then a seat to the right. I notice her head has been bowed for quite a while; ah she’s busy with her phone. I also got my phone out and started going online.

 

“Bored. Good thing the teacher doesn’t mind us using our phones.”

 

I posted on my Facebook along with a selca, as usual. Then, I proceeded to browse through her account. Not being a stalker here, but I look at her photos most of the time. Kekeke. I mean everyone who has a crush on someone do that too right?

“Aigoo, my heart. She’s always so cute!” I thought while smiling.

For a while, I continued browsing her account when I read a recent post. “Oh wait, she also has an ask.fm account?! I’m gonna ask her~ Kekeke”. I thought excitedly.

 

 

Yu Jun Mei (junmeiyu)

Ask Me A Question

[                                                              ]

Ask

 

 

“Ni hao Mei! How are you today? ^^” 

Sounds crappy for a “question” but how else should I approach for the first time?

 

1 new answer

 

“Ni hao Mei! How are you today? ^^”

 “To be honest, I’m bored. But I’m happy at the same time (●^∀^●)

 

Woah she answered my question! That means she’s also online right now? In the middle of the class? Heh, I’m one to talk but yeah… I could try asking her more. She doesn’t know who’s asking her anyway since I checked off the “ask anonymously” box. I looked at her again and noticed that she still got her head bowed. Good.

 

“You know, Mei, a good student like you should pay more attention to class right now. :P”

 

I saw her raise her head abruptly and looked around the class, as if looking who sent her the question. One good thing about the title of Selca King is I don’t get suspicions from anyone whenever I use my phone. Jun Mei included. It doesn’t also help her that most students have their phones on their hands.

 

1 new answer

 

“I don’t think the teacher minds. Plus, most of us are more focused on our phones anyway. >:D”

 

Oh this girl~ Really, you’d think she’s all nice and sweet but next thing you know, she also has a side I never knew existing. I’m liking this site~

 

“Hey, aren’t you curious who I am among our classmates?”

“Of course I am. Any clue for me?”

 

“Nope, none~ You have to figure out for yourself who I am. Kekeke~”

“Oh, so sad.”

 

“Although you don’t seem the type to not listen in class, I find you amusing right now for being that kind today.”

“What? I can’t be a little bit of a delinquent once in a while?”

 

“No, not really. But I find you cuter this way.”

“Waahh. Why? Who are you? /sob”

 

“It doesn’t matter who I am, as long as you know that I’ll always be here for you. You got that?”

“Umm.. okay…?”

 

Our so-called conversation went on for quite a while. I got to know what her favourite color is, who is her favourite actress, what books she currently read, and that she also plays the piano, violin and guitar, much to my surprise.

 

“Hey, do you think you can keep a secret?”

“Sure, I can~”

 

“I’m in love with you.”

Your question has been sent as SKingTao.

 

“Hoshiii---“ I mumbled to myself, alarmed. In my hurry to “ask” the question, I almost didn’t notice that I unchecked the “ask anonymously” box… not until I saw that my question was already sent. How could I have been so careless?! I’m doomed.

I looked up from my phone to see that she was already looking at me. Is that a smile or smirk? Hmm, whichever. She put up her phone just enough for me to see, signalling she replied to my “question”.

 

“Don’t worry. I love you too.”

 

That put a huge smile to my face. Just in time, the bell rang and my most anticipated dismissal came. Finally, a chance to approach Jun Mei!

 

“Hey, I mean what I said online.”

“Me as well.”

“So… does this make us…?”

“You’re my boyfriend now~ Oh great king Tao.”

I grinned at her.

“Since you’re now dating the King, how about a selca?”

*snap*

Sometimes, being a little bit careless could be for the better.

 

 

 


Thank you for reading!  ^;・:\(o^▽^o)/:・;^・

Now you know how my days usually goes off~

Nyahaha~ Just kidding~~  

 

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe, arasso~?

♡(ლ^.^)ლ~뿌잉뿌잉 ♡