Double Date (2)

Falling in love? (HIATUS)

N and Eunyoung both walked together, leaving Leo and Dahee alone. The atmosphere was awkward. Dahee initiated, "Oppa-ah.." Leo's hearrt skipped a little at Dahee's sweet voice, the voice that's like music to his ears.

"You look cool today... Wait.. Actually you are cool everyday." Dahee was shocked at what she said and covered cutely.

Leo's cheeks pinked. *Oh you stupid cheeks* "uhm, thanks." It became awkward between them again. N and Eunyoung were giggling among themselves, laughing softly at how they are acting when with each other.

The four of them bought 2 large popcorns and walked into the cinema hall. The hall was unusually dark, both and Eunyoung felt a gust of wind blowing towards them with a really weird and strange sound which startled them. N saw how Eunyoung was frightened, and hugged her really tight. <3 (Aww, how sweet.) "Eunyoung-ah, you okay?" N patted Eunyoung's back sweetly, Eunyoung then clutched onto N's hand tightly, while smiling to herself. *Aww.. Oppa is being too sweet.* 

Dahee felt the "wind" too, but she only stared at N-Eunyoung couple with jealousy. 

Leo wished he and Dahee could become closer. But what he didn't know that, this date could be helpful. :)

They sat on their seat from left to right : N, Eunyoung, Leo and Dahee

This is how the movie started: 

The door opened with a squel. 

A voice came out from nowhere. 

"Jagiya! Where are you?" A girl about 20 plus years out shouted (in the movie), with her blindfolded. 

~~~
Dahee was already scared from the beginning, and so is Eunyoung. Eunyoung was so scared that she just hold onto Leo's hand, thinking it was N's. N saw it and quickly grab Eunyoung's hand to him. "Haha you jelous?" Eunyoung sticked out her tongue. 

Leo on the other hand was worried about Dahee. He slowly moved his hand towards Dahee but can't bring himself to touch her hand because he was too shy. 

Dahee was so concentrated on hiding her face from looking at the screen and when she saw a scary face full of blood in her eyes, she sceamed and hold tight onto Leo's arm, leaving a mark on it unitentionally. Leo grabbed hold of both of Dahee's hand and calmed her down. Dahee feels that now her whole heart is complete. 

Their eyes met. 

*Dahee-ah... Oppa.. Oppa likes you...* Leo wanted to say this so much but how?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't update this story for such a long time T^T coz I'm not feeling well these few days thus this is a short story... 
I'll update most probably this midnight or tmr morning the first thing I wake up.