Lunch

Falling in love? (HIATUS)

Today is just another day. N is scheduled to be an emcee for MBC's Show Champion's True back show.

N walked to VIXX's van with a heavy heart. He's thinking about Eunyoung every single hour, every minute and every second. *How I wish Eunyoung is by my side now.* He thought.

It was expected that the weather would be nice and clear during N's journey to the filming place, at least this can improve N's mood. But the reality is that it's the opposite, it was raining, raining really heavily. 

During the journey, N noticed the swirling winds, thundering rain, pelting onto the van's window. N was getting annoyed by the bad weather *what is wrong with my day today? Eunyoung isn't here and the weather is trying to be mean to me too?* He placed his right hand into his right trousers' pocket and took out his iPod and his earpieces and search his song list and smiled at the the song "Ring Ma Bell". Of course he would choose this song to light his day up. *This is going to be a long day....*

After an hour, they have reached their destination. N fell asleep during their journey. He woke up by his manager. N pouts as he walked into the building. His immediately put on a smile and tried to focus on his mission, and interview the interviewees. It wasn't bad during the interview. They were having quite a lot of fun. N was partnered with another male emcee. They interviewed C-Clown's Rome, T.K and Maru. C-Clown's Rome showed off his dancing skills which left N in awe. *I'm gonna make sure to improve in my dancing skills* He thought with determination. 

AFTER N FINISHED HIS MISSION

He went to his stylist and made sure he was in style and took tissues out and tried to wipe away his sweat. Before he tried to wipe them away, a familar pair of hands wipe them for N from the back. N smiled at the appearance of this pair of hands as the pair of hands covered N's eyes. "Guess who am I?" She chuckled at herself. Without hesitation, "my jagiya, Eunyoung-ah". She took off her hands and nodded as she smiled whole-heartedly and placed a bag in front of N.

"What is this?"

"This is my first lunch I made for you the first time. So, eat."

*Aww.. Eunyoung.. Saranghaeyo.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO everyone! ^^ I haven't been updating that much nowadays and I'm really sorry.... and I have started writing a new story featuring B1A4's Jinyoung and Gongchan.. Please read and subscribe to it! Thank you so much! See you there! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/442133/the-three-wishes-b1a4-gongchan-jinyoung-romance-you