1st Met

Wedding Dress...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae’s point of view

 

My hand was bleeding. I punched that wall so hard. I knew it shock her. But I didn’t mean it. I never want to hurt her. But seems she’s angry. She said we were over. It can’t be. I really love her...

------------------------------------

 

Today I've got to do something that I thought I’m not gonna do. I would be a big Teddy Bear for chocolate snack promotion at the park. Yeah, I am, as a hiphop swag dancer, should throw myself into, like what I have said, Ted-dy-Bear. And don’t forget I have to act C.U.T.E, cute! What the hell. That’s all I had to do to get money quickly. I’ve been cheated, he took all my money, and now I have to pay rent for three months. Oh God, why life so difficult?

 

I moved cutely in front of the kids, I gave a high five, I hugged them. And then one of the staff played music, a kid music of course, but I found myself moved a bit, dance according to the music. Hell yeah I started to enjoy it. But it’s not for so long, this thick clothes in this summer slowly killing me down. I tried to keep my self-standing with looking front and shaking my head. But then I saw that girl, sitting at the bench, looking at me, and a minute later she’s looking down like writing something on her book. Is she writing something’s funny? Is she making fun of me?

 

I forced myself to keep conscious. It’s been 3 hours already. Fortunately 30 minutes later, the staff closed the event. I just started to throw this clothes away, but then realize, that girl still there. I got closer to her, and finally stood in front of her, looked her drawing myself in the corner of the book. She seems finaly realized that I’m standing in front of her. I made a gesture “what are you doing?” Seems, she didn’t understand what I’m saying, so I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter