Love? Sarang? Kwamrak?

Korean Not Needed

 

 

Bolds means they're talking in english

 

Sorry for any mispelling in Thai and/or Korean...

-----------------------------

 

 

NICHKHUN'S POV

 

There's something wrong with me...I must be crazy. I must be crazy! It's the only logical explanation because I SURELY am not normal. Out of all the beautiful girls that surrounds me everyday like Wonder girls and all the y back dancers...I fell for a boy! and my bandmate more of it! He's a year younger than me. I don't know why but...aish I don't know! At first it was just brotherly feelings. I took him  as if he was a little brother for me because...because! But, my feelings went...they screwed up.

 

I began to feel weird when he would hug me like usual. His smiles and laughs made my heart jump and his stare brought fire to my cheeks. The worst is that...we never really talked. 

 

Wooyoung is Korean...

 

And I'm a Thai that can only introduce himself in Korean...nothing more...

 

 

 

 

Out of all the members, Jay and Taecyeon were the only persons I was quite close with. Jay was american so he mainly talked english but was already able to interact in korean. Taecyeon was a Korean that had moved to the states when he was young so he was fluent both in Korean and English. As for myself I went to study in the States when I reached teenage. I could only talked english and Thai as for I was awfully lame in Korean. I could recognize words and sentences but I couldn't answer. So I kept quiet... I know I looked like a strange loner...But what could I do?

 

 

 

We had finished practicing for what was to be our debut dance stage and everyone was collapsing on the ground, talking. Me...I just sat in a corner, sipping on my bottle and trying to regain a normal breathing. Taecyeon came to me.

 

'' Hey Khun''

 

'' Hey Taec''

 

'' Why are you always sitting at the back like a loner?''

 

I shrugged.

 

''...no reason in particular. Just that...even if I would join you I wouldn't be able to say anything''

 

'' Well, it's not a valid answer''

 

I heard giggles and someone talking loudly. I looked up to see Wooyoung and Junho standing up and get to the middle of the room. Chansung stretched to start the radio and music blasted around. The two boys started dancing. Seems like they were doing a dance battle. I couldn't say who was winning because both were awesomely good at it. I always wondered why I had been chosen to be in this group. Doojoon would have fit in more than me. Even Daehun or Suichi...but why me? Minjun had an incredible voice. Jay was a good rapper and an awesome B-Boy. Junho had a sweet voice and great dance skills. Chansung was a good singer and rapper and good at dance too. Taecyeon, a good rapper and dancer. Wooyoung was an amazing dancer and his voice was sweet and soft. Me...I was an average singer...couldn't really rap and my dancing was just like any other boy. I never understood why I had been chosen. 

 

As the song was almost finish I heard a loud groan. Wooyoung had thrown his hat on the ground and turned around to rejoin Chansung, shouting to Junho.

 

'' Naega...IGYEOSSEO HAL!'' ( You... had Won!)

 

Junho bounced around happily and plomped down on his back in the middle of the room, giggling and breathing heavily. Taecyeon laughed and beckoned me to stand up.

 

'' C'mon, we still need to practice''

 

I sighed heavily and complained. As I straightened my shirt I noticed Wooyoung looking at me. He smiled at me when our eyes met. I shyly smiled back.

 

 

 

We practiced for some more hours. When our soon-to-be manager came to tell us it was time to go home, the sun had set since a while. As I was packing I noticed Wooyoung going to Taecyeon. They exchanged some words I couldn't recognized besides dance. Taecyeon nodded and they came to me.

 

'' Khunnie, Wooyoung noticed you were having a little hard time with the choreo. So he's willing to help you with it since he's the only one that had caught the moves already. Tonight or...another day, you choose''

 

Really!? Alone with Wooyoung!? I don't know if it's a good thing or not. But I'll act stupid and say it's a good thing. I turned to Wooyoung. The boy was looking down, wondering what my answer would be. I shrugged, smiling.

 

'' I gladly accept his help, and I would like tonight if he's not too tired. I want to learn it quickly, I'm quite behind you guys''

 

Taecyeon translated it to Wooyoung and the younger smiled brightly.

 

'' Daebak!'' ( Cool!)

 

Taecyeon giggled and patted both our shoulders.

 

'' I'm gonna tell the other guys you're staying late''

 

He translated to Wooyoung then left, taking his bag. Now I was finding myself alone with the guy I was fantasizing about since a while. Oh dear Buddha...how am I supposed to go through that in one piece!?

 

 

 

 

THIRD POV

 

 

Wooyoung got to a corner of the room and took a camera from the ground. He got back to Nichkhun who was eyeing him confusedly and tried to explain what he wanted to do.

 

''We...dance...same time and...with this...see...what you do...bad''

 

Khun giggled and nodded, finding the younger really cute trying to talk to him. Woo went near the mirror and put the camera on a chair so it could record both of them while they were dancing. Khun got to the center, looking forward to the lessons. Maybe he'll just purposedly screw up a little more so he can get more time alone with Woo. The younger turned the camera on and joined Khun in the middle. He pressed play on the remote and the song started playing.

 

They began dancing to the beat, doing the moves. Khun messed up on some moves and Wooyoung noticed it in the mirror. Why did he? he knew Khun had them well earlier but now? As the song stopped the younger headed towards the camera. As he went back to Khun the latter bowed.

 

'' Jeoseonghamnida, I saw you...saw me''

 

Wooyoung laughed and beckoned him to the sofa.

 

'' Gwenchana, come''

 

The older did a he was asked and followed him to the couch. Woo played the video on the little screen and they watched it together. Being so close to Wooyoung, Khun's heart was beating so fast he was afraid the younger could hear it over the camera's sound. He tried to focus on the screen but he couldn't. All his attention was headed towards the cute black haired boy close besides him. The boy tapped his shoulder slightly. The older raised eyebrows and Wooyoung signed him the dancefloor.
They went to it.

 

'' Let's start from...the beginning. Okay?''

 

Khun nodded and they did. 

 

 

At first he wasn't too bad, but came a move he really...hadn't caught on since they got introduced into the dance. Wooyoung noticed it and giggled a little.

 

'' Look at me''

 

NichKhun did. The boy slowly made the move and beckoned Khun to copy him. The older tried but failed badly. Woo made count, making the move step by step and signing Khun to do as he was doing. The thai tried...but couldn't have it correctly. The younger moved and went to him. He kindly took Khun's arm and placed it in the right place and angle.

 

'' Like this''

 

He beckoned Khun to get on the next move. The older did but again he failed. Wooyoung giggled and bent down, placing his leg. Nichkhun held his breath as Woo's hand went to his tigh. The younger straightened up again.

 

'' Do it again''

 

Khun did it again but seems he got it right because Wooyoung flashed a grin and nodded. They went back to dancing until Khun messes up again. It was at a crucial point where the seven of them had to be synchronised and do it together. But he had always screwed it up until now. Wooyoung showed him again how to do it. Nichkhun had to admit it now...Wooyoung had surely been took for his dance skills mainly. He wondered which of Junho or Wooyoung was better. But for the move...he was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to ever do it correctly. 

 

Seems like the younger saw it as he went to him, patted his shoulder brotherly and beckoned him to follow his moves. They did it several times at slow pace, step by step, but everytime the Thai messed up. Wooyoung sighed.

 

'' Hyung,  look''

 

Wooyoung did it alone again, at a very slow pace, emphasising on the points Khun was screwing up the most. Then he went in front of the older again, signing him to do it. Nihkhun sighed deeply and did.

 

'' Freeze!''

 

Khun did, though he was standing on only one feet. Wooyoung smiled as he had purposely made him stop in that awkward move. Nichckhun struggled not to fall, trying to keep the pose. The younger went to him and moved his arms so they were doing the right move. He also put his hands on Khun's waist to straighten his body a little. Nichkhun's ears went red at this action and he bit his lip, hoping the younger wouldn't see it. Though he didn't noticed but he lost his balance and fell, causing Wooyoung to fall too.

 

 

Nichkhun fell on top of Wooyoung, both wincing at it. He opened his eyes and saw the younger, very close. He froze in shock. Wooyoung saw Nichkhun, inches apart, and his face went deep red of embarassment. Khun noticed his mistake and quickly pulled off the younger.

 

'' S-s-sorry''

 

Wooyoung smiled shyly.

 

'' G-Gwenchana'' 

 

They silently went back to dancing. This time, Khun got the move correctly and even after four times he was still doing it right. So they moved on to the rest. Though seems like Nichkhun had caght up all the moves. They did the whole choreography three times and The thai hadn't made a mistake. 

 

'' Okay, kaja'' ( Okay, let's go)

 

But Khun didn't wanted to leave yet. He didn't knew when would be the next time he would get alone with the boy, so he wanted the moment to last a little longer.

 

'' Wait, a last time, please. Just to be sure''

 

Wooyoung sighed but nodded. Though this time he signed to Khun to do it alone as he was going to watch his every  moves. The Thai did and sometimes glanced to Wooyoung. At some point he saw the younger narrow his eyes. Right after, Woo had closed the radio and walked to him.

 

'' Do it again?''

 

Khun knew which part and executed. The younger made him do it three more times, watching him.

 

'' Aniyo aniyo aniyo, geuleoge maeume anisseoyeo'' ( no no no, it's not like that)

 

Wooyoung thought a little, trying to explain it to Khun but couldn't find the right words. He knew that the older wouldn't know if he was to say it in korean. He shook his head and did the only other way possible to make him know, his hand moves weren't good.

 

 

Wooyoung grabbed Khun's hands with his owns. Nichkhun stiffed at that and his breath caught in his troath. Woo squeezed and shook his hands a little to make him understand that he had to loosen them a little. Khun did. Wooyoung brought their hands up and made the move, moving the older's ones in the right way. 

 

'' Got it?''

 

Nichkhun nodded a little, cheeks getting red. Wooyoung giggled at the sight. The older noticed the boy wasn't letting go of his hands even though he had caught the move. He looked up to ask the younger to let go of his hands but found him looking away, cheeks red and biting his lower lip. The thai tilted his head.

 

'' Wooyoung-ah?''

 

The latter looked to him, But quickly avoided his eyes.

 

'' K-khun-hyung...''

 

'' Yes?''

 

'' I-I...''

 

'' You what?''

 

Instead of answering, Wooyoung kissed Nichkhun on the lips. The older got surprised by that but in no way was he going to complain. He closed his eyes and kissed back. He could sense all Wooyoung's feelings as the kiss was turning more and more romantic. He wrapped his arms around the younger's waist while Wooyoung wrapped his slender own ones around Khun's neck. Nichkhun understood what Woo meant and he was pretty sure the boy had his answer. Him who thought that the language's barrier would have been the thing forbidding his chance with him. He was wrong. Nothing can stop love, neither gender, language, culture, distance, social class or even law.

 

They pulled away, looking at each other. Wooyoung stared into Khun's eyes, wondering. The older smiled widely at him and pressed his forehead against the boy, pecking his nose. Wooyoung giggled and blushed, looking down. He couldn't believe his hyung loved him back. He'd always tought he was invisible for him. But feelings can't lie, and thankfully, they're better speakers than words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FOUR YEARS LATER

 

Wooyoung was sitting at a table, marker pen in hands, His co-members by his sides. The fan-meeting was about to start and the guards would open the doors soon. They could hear the fans screamings outside. Suddenly, Wooyoung bursted in laughter as he remembered that day in the practice room. Nichkhun, who was by his side, looked at him with wide eyes, shocked by his outburst. In fact, everyone was looking at him weirdly.

 

'' Bwoya!?''

 

Wooyoung tried to even his breath. Once he could, he turned to Khun, smile still playing on his lips.

 

''Khunnie-hyung, what is I Love You in Korean?''

 

The Thai couldn't be more confused.

 

'' Saranghae...bwoya? what is that stupid question?''

 

Wooyoung giggled and shook his head.

 

'' Nothing''

 

He turned back to the door, still able to sense the weird looks his hyung was sending him. He turned his head to Khun again.

 

'' By any chances, you need help with the choreo?''

 

Nichkhun tilted his head to him, only sending him a worried strange glance. The younger knew what it meant and laughed. He wrapped an arm around his hyung.

 

'' Peomrakkhun'' ( I love you)

 

Khun turned back to the door as his boyfriend let him go.

 

'' You're really strange''

 

'' I know''

 

-------------------------

 

DEH! here you go, don't be shy and leave your comments ;)