Chapter 4

You Got That Something I Need

It was still too early to go to doojoon’s place, but at that time yun has arrived right in front of doojoon’s place. He pushed the bell and waited doojoon to open the door for him. A woman opened the door and looked at yun with her puzzled face.

“Are you Sohyun’s friend?” that woman was Sohyun’s mother. Yun nodded “Yes I am, but I’m looking for Doojoon hyung ”

“Oh doojoon? He’s still outside going to convenience store. Why don’t you just wait him inside?” said Sohyun’s mother while smiling. Yun nodded and followed sohyun’s mother to go inside. As he was inside, yun’s eyes scanned for sohyun. He was wondering where did that shorty go.

“Aunty, did sohyun not go to school?” he asked. Sohyun’s mother sighed, “no, she has been sick for 3 days. Doojoon didn’t tell you anything?” “No… he is not” actually, how could he tell yun if yun always skipped his class?

“Do you want to see her? She’s in her room. I’m sure she will be happy if you see her” “May I?” Sohyun’s mother nodded and lead yun to sohyun’s room. There, yun saw sohyun was laying on her bed and playing with her phone.

Sohyun looked shocked as she saw yun was standing in front of her room’s door. Her mother told sohyun that yun came to meet doojoon and since doojoon had not come yet, it should be better if he saw her. Sohyun’s mother went to the kitchen and left them alone. At first, they were just silent, then sohyun began to talk.

“How’s school?” she asked. Yun slowly walked to a chair next to sohyun’s bed. As he walking, yun said “Quite boring as usual.” Sohyun nodded and began playing with her phone again.

“Jiyoung said there will be a math test next monday” sohyun said. Yun looked puzzled, math test? But he pretended to know about that. “Yeah, there will be a math test next Monday” he said. Sohyun put her phone on the table. “Can you help me to study and lend me your notebook?” “eh?” “I think that would be nice if we make a study group for the test, will you help me?” Yun didn’t answer. he was thinking how he could help sohyun if he had never written anything and was just sleeping in class. But finally yun just nodded and agreed. “okay then, when will you go to school again?” Sohyun shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe next two days, I just hope I will be better soon”

Suddenly, Doojoon jumped into sohyun’s room and glomped yun. “You really do come!” “why are you so happy about it? And don’t glomp at me, it’s embarrassing” yun pushed doojoon while doojoon was just grinning. “Sorry, come with me now. I need a hand” Doojoon pulled yun and dragged yun with him. “Sohyun-ah It’s okay to borrow your boyfriend for a while right?” “What? I’m not her boyfriend you brat” doojoon just laugh and they went to do doojoon’s work. As they left, sohyun was just staring at the door, she wasn’t so sure but when yun was there she felt a bit better.

---

“Jiyoung…”

Jiyoung turned back and gasped when she saw yun was standing behind her. It was strange since yun had never talked to her. “Oh hi yun, can I help you?” Yun scratched his head and grinned awkwardly. “Can you do me a favor?” he said. Jiyoung smiled and nodded “ofc! What can I do for you?”

Yun told jinyoung that he needed some help about math and asked whether Jinyoung could help him. Jinyoung was realy happy because it was really nice that finally she could talk with yun, who was the quietest student in the class.

“Uhm, i dont really undersand this part...” jiyoung said. They were in a confussion to solve a mathemathic problem when they were studying in their study group. Yun was in silence and bit his pencil because he knew nothing about that. “Hey jiyoung, is sohyun absent again?” a guy with blonde hair walked to them.

“She is. You dyed your hair?”

“Yeah, how do you like?”

“It looks quite good, but is it that make you coming this late?”

“Uhm, yes” the blonde guy grinded. Jiyoung sighed and she suddenly remembered something. “Oh Ilhoon, arent you good in math? Why dont you join this study group with me and yun?” Ilhoon blinked and looked at yun, made sure that it was really yun. “Why not? I was hoping that i can get along with yun” he finnally said. Yun looked confused at first, but he smiled. It was really nice to have this study group. Finnally yun could be close with others. Through her, he thought. 

 

to be continued

---

 

 

 

 

 

finally i could write this story again. it took too long and i just wrote a really really short chapter ;; 

guess no one remember this story, because i did orz

well, i will continue writing this story again :D

see you soon