Chapter 3

You Got That Something I Need

 

♬ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

“Oh, you won’t to greet him?” Doojoon oppa said while pointing at his friend. His friend turned around and looked at me. How could it be? I stoned looking at him. 

“Oh… you’re Doojoon hyung’s sister? Hi shorty” He greeted me with smile.

“Yah, yun! Don’t call me shorty!” I shouted

“Okay, sorry…. Shorty”

I ran to him and pulled his hair. He screamed and tried to avoid me. Doojoon oppa just looked at us, confused. But finally he pulled me. “Don’t fight!” he shouted.

“He keeps calling me shorty!”

“It’s the fact” Yun answered while Doojoon oppa tried hard to hold his laugh. “Oh my god! These kids! I need to go to the toilet. Don’t fight, kay?” Doojoon oppa stand up and leave this room.

Yun and I just looked each other for a moment, and then looked away at the same time. He played the nitendo again and I got nothing to do but looked at the TV’s screen.

“You always tied up your hair at school” Yun said while kept playing the nitendo. “So what?” I answered.

“You look better when your hair isn’t tied up”  

“Whatever” I answered, but Yun just laughed a little. Why did he suddenly give me a compliment? After called me shorty? What a strange guy.

A few minutes later, Doojoon oppa came back and brought a bottle of coke and two glasses. He put them on the table. Yun welcomed it with a happy smile. I looked at him, why did he never show that smile?

===

“Good morning!!” I ran to my classroom and greeted all of my classmates.

Almost all of my classmates looked at me suspiciously. Is there something wrong with me? I wondered. I sit on my seat and found that Yun, that his seat was near mine, was looking at me.

“You don’t tie ur hair up cause I told you that you look better?” he asked and smirked.

“I was in hurry” I answered

“Was in hurry or me?” He asked

“Was in hurry” I said.

“Was in hurry? Or me?” He asked again. I glared at him, but he just held his laughter. “Me?” He asked again.

I walked to him and glared. He looked at me suspiciously his eyes was like asking what? I pulled his hair and shook his head. He screamed and tried to pull my hands, but I kept pulling his hair. All of my classmates just watched and no one tried to stop us.

“Y-Yah! Shorty! Stop pulling my hair!!” Yun shouted. “Stop calling me shorty!! Or I’ll really pull all of your hair out f-“ someone grabbed my hand, oh god… that was my teacher.

Yun and I got a punishment. We had to raise both of our hands up and stayed like that until the break time. But… even if we got the punishment, didn’t mean we could stop to arguing.

“It’s because of you” I said. Yun mumbled and said “You started it first. You pulled my hair”

“I pulled it because you annoyed me first!”

“I was just teasing you. Why did u get mad?”

“I’ve answered you but you kept asking! How couldn’t I get mad?”

“You can just ignore me”

“You might be not stop”

“How could?”

“Okay. Shut up”

“Why?”

“Just shut up”

“I don’t want”

“Why?”

“Cause I don’t want”

“Okay fine!”

“Okay, fine”

“Why are you always teasing me?”

“I just love to do that?”

“Why do u love to do that? Do you like me, huh?”

Yun stoned and stared at me. His lips were trembling, like wanted to say something but couldn’t. “You’re over confident” he said and looked away, and after that, both of us kept in silence until the punishment end.

I thought Yun will not talk to me only on that day, but I was wrong. Yun didn’t talk to me for about three days. I wondered, what’s wrong with that guy?

“Yun!” I called him but he just walked away.

“What happened?” Jiyoung asked me

“Molla, that strange guy is weird” I answered and mumbled.

===

“With who are you here?” Teo asked me. We met at a convenience store, when I was going to buy some foods with Doojoon oppa.

“I’m with my brother, this is Doojoon oppa” I introduced doojoon oppa to teo. “Hi, I’m Doojoon. Hmm… are you Sohyun’s classmate?”  

“Oh? I’m not. I’m Sohyun’s boyfriend’s bandmate, I’m Teo” Teo answered and smiled.

“Boyfriend?” Doojoon oppa looked at me, I didn’t what to answer.

“Yes! Her boyfriend is my bandmate. Oh! He is here” Teo waved. Doojoon oppa and I turned back and found Yun stand up behind us. He waved and smiled walking toward us. Doojoon oppa looked at Yun and glared. He pull yun’s collar up. “How dare you date my sister without telling me?”

“H-hyung… I can explain it…” Yun said. “Let me talk to you” Yun pulled Doojoon oppa and went to outside. Teo and I just looked at them, didn’t know what were they going to do.

“Hmm.. Sohyun, did something happen?” Teo asked me. “I mean… Yun was different these days. Did you fight with him?”

“I don’t know. Three days ago, we got a punishment cause we were fighting at the classroom”

“Fighting? O….kay” Teo nodded. “And… Are you not feeling well?”

“Hmm?” I blinked as he touched my forehead.

“You look so pale” he said as he touched his own forehead.

“Do I? But I think I’m okay” I said. That was true, I was feeling well.

“Hmm? Is that so? I hope I’m wrong” Teo grinned and I just smiled.

A few minute later, Yun and Doojoon oppa came back inside the store. Yun grabbed Teo’s arm. “I’m going home, bye” He said as he pulled Teo with him. I looked at Doojoon oppa, wait until him going to tell me what did he talk with Yun, but Doojoon oppa didn’t say anything.

“Let’s go home then” He said and I just nodded.

“Wait oppa, do I look pale?” I asked

“Little bit. Why? Are you not feeling well?”

“Ah... nothing…”

 

Yun’s POV

I pulled Teo’s hyung to go home. He hit my head as we were outside of the store. “Why did you hit me?” I shouted at him and rubbed my head.

“Why did you pull me?”

“Sorry...”

“Aish… you’re so weird these days. Ah! And stop fighting with Sohyun. Even though I don’t really what happened between you two, you have to apologize to her. Did you see her face? She looked so pale” Teo hyung told me.

I didn’t answer anything. How I could I know she looked pale? I wasn’t brave enough to see her face. That was because of that day, started from that day, I don’t know why, I was really scared of Sohyun. I’m scared to talk with her or even meet her.

===

3 days later…

It had been three days she wasn’t around. Did something happen? I didn’t know what to do at school. I have no close friends, uhm.. I have no friends but Sohyun, and it was getting worse after we were not talking and she disappeared. I wasn’t brave enough to ask Doojoon hyung. I also had no reason to go to her home. I didn’t know but I couldn’t stop thinking how she was there.

Got nothing to do and tried to stop thinking of her, I looked at my notebook and read my un-finished song. I looked around, my classmates were busy and this room was too noisy. I decided to move to another place that was quieter. I walked to the backyard of my school. No one was there. I brought my guitar and started to play it. Then I tried to think the next lyric.

I don’t know what feeling it is that is growing inside me
But there is one certain fact
You got that something I need

I smiled proudly after wrote the lyric. This song is almost done, I talked to myself. I can’t imagine how it will be if I sing this song in front of Sohyun. Wait… no. Suddenly, I remembered that day, the day when we got the punishment. I messed my own hair. That was silly, how could I don’t talk to her after that day? She might think that there is something wrong with me.

“I can pull your hair instead if you want” I heard Doojoon hyung’s voice. I turned back and found he was standing behind me. He sit next to me and took my notebook.

“What did u write?” he asked. Quickly, I took my notebook away from him.

“I wrote nothing, hyung” I said. Doojoon hyung frowned.

“Okay, I bet there’s a secret there. By the way, are you free today?” he asked.

“I think yes… why? You’re going to treat me some foods today?” I grinned

“Nope… go to my house. I need your help” I didn't answer. This was a chance to know what happened to Sohyun.

"Yun? Will you help me?" Doojoon hyung asked me again. I nodded and said "Sure hyung. I'll go to your house after school"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♬ 

Here I am again... hehe 

Finally my exam is done and I can continue to write this fanfic again.

So... hope you guys still read this fanfic orz

thanks for reading ^^v