The Unknown plan

Sugar Kiss

The Unknown Plan

 Hyunseung Oppa
  "Mom,what are you going to do?"I asked. 
"Well...."
"MOM!ITS HOT IN HERE!"Geurim screamed. 
"Coming."She said. I grabbed my mother's wrist. 
"Wait!What are you going to do?"I asked. My mother grinned some what evil like. 
"Mother knows best. Mother only knows."She said. She silently walked up the step. 
_____________________________________
   "Damn! What's she gonna do?" Yoseob asked. I shrugged. 
"I don't know.Shes up to something totally evil."I said. Yoseob giggled. 
"Mrs.Jang and evil don't mix though!" 
"Yes they do."I said,interrupting him. It remained silent over the phone.
"I got to go know.Grandma's coming to town!"Yoseob said cutely and hung up. I got a text. 
 
From:Woohee
Hyunseung Oppa! Is it hot in your house?Its hot in my house. Maybe it's just me!*turns AC on*ok it's not just me! :D
 
To:Woohee
Haha!yeah it's hot at my house.
 
From:Woohee
Oh well. I'm going swimming soon. Wanna come? Yoseob's coming....
 
To:Woohee
Who else is going?Junhyung?
 
From:Woohee
No. He's busy. Kikwang and Dongwoon Oppa are coming though. Oh! And Doojoon Oppa. 
 
To:Woohee
Yeah sure. Nothing's going down here so I'll see you soon. 
 
From:Woohee
YAY!See you there Oppa. 
_____________________________________
 
"Kikwang Oppa!"Woohee said. He picked her up and dragged her into then pool with him. They splash around. Dongwoon threw Doojoon off his float. Doojoon pulled Dongwoon by his feet,under the water. Everyone was having fun. Kikwang threw a beach ball and it hit Yoseob's head. Yoseob threw himself under the water,and reappeared moments later. He was behind Woohee. He grabbed her waist and hugged her. 
"What are you doing!"She asked as if she were talking to a child. He laughed and fell back under the water. Woohee chased him to the deeper side. I followed. Suddenly,a massive splash hit us. 
"What was that?"I asked. Woohee shrugged. She went under water. She pulled up someone. Junhyung. 
"Yo,junhyung!"Kikwang said. 
"I thought you where busy,baby!" Woohee said. 
"I'll clear my schedule every time for you."He said. He kissed Woohee and then everyone began having fun again. I was jealous though. I wasn't gonna let it ruin my day,but now I was thinking about my mom's plan even more. 
*Her plan better work*