The announcement

Sugar Kiss

   

SOJIN POV
  "SOJIN! KIM SOJIN!" Hyunseung called from the corner of the street. I waved. He ran over. 
"Kim Sojin....."he said. He looked exhausted. 
"Oppa,is something wrong?" I asked. He nodded. 
"No it's just hot out here.Sorry if your concerned."He said. I nodded at him and then Turned my face to the ground. 
"Hyunseung....."I hesitated. Hyunseung looked at me puzzled. 
"Sojin,we are best friends. You can tell me anything."He said. He put his steps in sync with mine. 
"I'm dating Junhyung Shhi." I said. Hyunseung looked down at the ground. 
"Oh.........okay....."He said. He looked at the ground once again. We walked into Mrs.Jang's bakery. 
"Hello mrs.Jang." I said. She waved. 
"Sweetie could you do me a favor?"she asked. I nodded and came over. 
"I'll do anything for you mrs.Jang. You're like my second mother."I said. She smiled. 
"Geurim is sick. She can't help me bake could you......"
"OF COURSE!"I said. She smiled. "Alright. I'll get some more cupcake pans. We can get started on the batter."she went to the back. Hyunseung walked up the spiral stair case to his apartment. 
 
"So,Sojin. Hyunseung has been talking about you a lot"she said. 
"Really,Mrs.Jang?" I asked. She nodded. 
"What does he say?"I asked. 
"nothing much. He talks about how close you two are. You make him happy."She said. I nodded. 
"I try.He doesn't really seem to happy lately though." I said. 
"well he certainly has a sort of feeling for you."she said. Then, my  heart sank. *Junhyung or Hyunseung?*i though to myself. 
 
HYUNSEUNG POV
 I threw things around the room like a mad man. 
 "WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE DATE HIM??!!!!!!"I screamed. Geurim walked out from her room. 
"OPPA!STOP SCREAMING!"She screamed at me. 
"PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!" I screamed back. She ran to her room. My mother came upstairs. 
"I hope you don't mind but Sojin went home already."she said. 
"EOMMA!!!"I whined. 
"What is it,My son?" she asked. 
"Eomma. I can't take it. I'm in love with Sojin. She's dating Junhyung though. EOMMA!I can't do it! I can't do this. I'm going crazy!!!!!" I cried. She patted my head. 
"Don't worry. Junhyung won't be a problem for long."she said. I looked at my mother. 
"Why?"I asked. 
"Because......."She said. 
 
 
 
SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WAS RUSHING,GUYS....Mianhae. I will try to update more and give longer chapters. Comment and subscribe. I appreciate it. :D