Chapter 2

Never Again

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. my phone was broken so i can't update any of my other stories but this one is on my iPod so its cool. i can update this one :) enjoy this super short chapter xD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
I looked away from him knowing that the look he was giving me was going to make me forgive him. I growled and closed my eyes, letting the tears stream down my face. I felt him reach for my hand but I pulled it away and up and slapped him. Hard. I heard the loud crack of my hand on his face, I choked on my tears and walked away, trying to be calm as I entered a coffee shop, knowing he wouldn't follow me in there for the sake he might be caught without a disguise with me.
I also knew I had to get away from them, I plopped down on one of the chairs and opened the menu. I used that to cover my face as I thought over what I had done. Did I just dump Kim Jonghyun on the STREETS? I giggled sadly, laughing at it a little. How is that possible? I didn't know I could do that. Maybe I should act like everything is normal and just put my sunglasses on so no one recognizes my crying flushed face. I lifted my head, after restoring peace to my eyes and settling down, keeping my eyes closed and I slipped my sun glasses off. About one hour had passed and i closed my eyes gently as they burned a little.
I opened my eyes to find Taemin sitting across from me, no disguise on. Just him. it shocked me and suddenly felt worried. His chestnut colored hair and bright twinkling brown eyes stared off into the street
"Taemin-ah..." I gasped, worried someone might see him.
"why did you do it? I don't understand." he asked, looking directly into my eyes, a waiter brought us two hot chocolates.
"do w-what? If J-Jonghyun made you do this then don't talk to me." I said, looking away, unable to keep up with his stare, and tapping at my new beverage. He sighed and stood up.
"where are you g-going?" I said quickly. feeling suddenly lonely without a body in front of me.
"you said not to talk to me. I'm not gonna sit here and stare at you." he said coldly, he walked pass me and I barely felt my arm reach out and grab his hand.
"don't leave Taemin....I need to talk to you. To someone." I said, quietly. He only smiled and kneeled down by me.
"you don't need to talk to me. Jonghyun is a good man ok? He messes up a lot but he's a good man." Taemin smiled, I was quiet again. He held my hands gently in his soft bigger hands.
"I'm not gonna try to get you two back together but you shouldn't slap him for something he-" he said, I ran out on him then, tears in my eyes, I had heard too much about Jonghyun. I was caught by Onew who looked at me and sighed but didn't do much else. I needed to get away but where could I go?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Um....wow ok uh ya. hope you liked it? hahaha ok comment please. *does ayego* i can't spell TAT i don't like ghost readers who don't comment haha xD