Chapter 1

Never Again

 

"Baby...Come back..." I heard as I kept storming throughout the crowded Korean street.
"I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry!" he yelled, walking next to me at a fast pace, trying to get me to calm down.
"it's too LATE for that JongHyun. TOO LATE." I snapped, his begging was driving me insane. He stepped back, sensing my true anger with him.
"but...yeobo..." he whispered, looking down, he looked genuinely sorry but I wasn't going to buy it again. Never Again.
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
 
6 hours earlier...
I was in my comfy pink snowflake pajama pants and white snowflake pajama tanktop. Because me and Jonghyun had been dating for two years now, SHINee had let me stay with him occasionally in their dorm. That is were I was now, on top of Jonghyun's bed in their bedroom, Jonghyun was asleep and so were the others but I was wide awake at 3:00 AM.
I decided to search up some hot stories of Jonghyun just to wake up. I was looking around the web for things about him when a recent new article popped up. I read it and gasped at the pictures that followed suit. My Jonghyun was kissing some GIRL he had just meet! That ! I growled and looked at his sleeping body. Oh the things I could do to him right now. But I'm confident he had an explanation right?
I sighed sadly and laid back down next to him putting the computer away, I looked at him, sleeping so silently. My little puppy was seeming so innocent...so calm. I shouldn't be mad at him. It was probaley another SM Entertainment joke. Like him dating Shin SeKyung to cover me and his dating scandal. I kissed his cheek and cuddled against him, he slowly woke up and grabbed me.
"Sweet..." he muttered as he held me close to his chest, the look of sleep in eyes were so cute. His scent was more like chocolate then anything else. He was muscular but he never showed it while cuddling. Rarely anyone knew this about Jonghyun, only me and the SHINee boys knew that Jonghyun was helpless when it came to cuddling.
"Jonghyun, baby..." I whispered, going to ask him about the pictures but my sweetheart already fell fast asleep again. I kissed his nose and fell back asleep.
 
(1 hour until the beginning part starts)
I woke maybe 5 hours later at 8:00 AM, Jonghyun had already gotten up. I was the only one asleep, I sat up and rubbed my eyes to find a basket of flowers by my feet with chocolates and rose petals. I grabbed it and examined it an found the note on the side.
Note:
Dear my Love,
  I am really sorry I couldn't be there with you when you woke up, sweetheart. I love you so much and I promise I'll make it up to you tonight. Come to the dance studio as soon as you awake.
 JongHyun
 
I giggled and smiled, he was so sweet! I jumped off the bed onto Onew's bed and grabbed my backpack. I pulled out a pink and white dress with a brown belt and brown heels.
"perfect." I said as I dressed quickly, as soon as I finished I hear a giggle behind me.
"hm," I looked behind me and gasped. "TAEMIN! You were here the whole time as I changed?! BABO!!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at him. He chuckled and ran off. I sighed and fixed my hair then ran off to the dance studio, whatever Jonghyun had in mind, it was totally something I was gonna love.
I looked through the dance studio window to find my man dancing to his hit song lucifer, alone. Such a hard worker, I didn't want to disturb his workout...but he caught me peeping and he smirked and brought two fingers to his lips and kissed them and pointed at me. I blushed and covered my mouth an giggled, I openned the door and walked in.
"hello sweetheart!" I waved, he didn't say anything, I sat down against the wall and watched him work. he was so amazing...as he finished he pick me up from the floor and wrapped his arms around my waist, one hand slid to my head and he pulled me closer to him and kissed me softy, oh so softly, but there was a hint of mysteriousness. That mystery brought me back to reality of what I needed to do.
"Jonghyun I have to ask you a question." i said, pulling away.
He looked at me and smiled.
"sure, anything." he muttered, chuckling softy, I sighed and looked away.
"I saw pictures of you and a girl kissing." his chuckling stopped and he became silent.
"those aren't real are they? Are they like you and Shin SeKyung?" I asked, my head now down at his chest. There wasn't a response so I grew weary.
"Jonghy-" I started but a hand covered my mouth.
"they are real. I was....intoxicated...um..." he confessed, I looked at him and growled.
"you mean it happened...AGAIN?" I asked, he openned his mouth to say something but shut it quickly. I pushed him away and ran out the dance studio. I couldn't beileve he would do such a thing to me...again...probaley with the damn same girl... That Choi MiKyo chick... She was his high school sweetheart until they had to part because his music career had taken off. They still had feelings for each other and they had meet up a couple of times. I rushed out of the SM dorms and onto the streets. I heard him rush out behind me seconds later.
"Baby...Come back..." I heard as I kept storming throughout the crowded Korean street.
"I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry!" he yelled, walking next to me at a fast pace, trying to get me to calm down.
"it's too LATE for that JongHyun. TOO LATE." I snapped, his begging was driving me insane. He stepped back, sensing my true anger with him.
"but...yeobo..." he whispered, looking down, he looked genuinely sorry but I wasn't going to buy it again. Never Again.