Close friendship.

Idol +Payback

After a few minute 4minute manager arrived and started asking question.

What happen?-manager

Chunji ran over to him  and started explaining everything to him.The manager woke sohyun up. Chunji and L'joe was shocked.They were both thinking"how can a manager wake a sick person up?'

What ?- sohyun said as she touched her head

The manager told Chunji and Ljoe to continue filming while sohyun will be getting ready to film in a few minute.They both walked away having a worried expression at sohyun.The manager told sohyun.

Here take these pills and endure the pain okay and remember this is not 4minute music video studio okay.SO you have to do a good job?- manager

Okayy- sohyun sigh

THe teentop member continue filming while sohyun is doing her makeup. During the break time the member said to each other.

Isn't sohyun noona going to go to the hospital?- niel

I dont think so?- ljoe said

Why?- CAP

I saw the manager gave sohyun some pill to take to edure the pain-Ljoe said

Ohhh- they said

teen_top_driving_me_crazy_kwon_so_hyun.j

Chunji saw sohyun studying for the upcoming test at school so he walked up to her.

Hey.Feeling better- chunji

yeah feeling better.- sohyun lied

Chunji knew sohyun was lying so he put is hand over sohyun's forehead. SOhyun was shocked ,she jump alittle. The teentop was shocked at chunji'smove.Ljoe mostly was jealous cause of sohyun and chunji close friendship. Chunji just laughed at sohyun cute shock.

chunji+2.jpg

chunji.jpg

 

Then the director told them break time was over. The director told them that this time they would do partner filming. So it was Ricky and Changjo and niel with cAP  and lastly ljoe and chunji.