Visit

Idol +Payback

As sohyun enters the hopsital the members was so worried for her.The manager received a call from the CEO of cube.The manager told the members that he will be outside receviving a call.

CEO: why did sohyun suddenly collapsed?

Manager: no comment

CEo: answer me ! (angryy)

Manager: im sorry i will start keeping an eye on her soon.

Ljoe POV

Oh my gosh i need to go see sohyun sooon. Ljoe quickly turned off the TV and put on his shoe quickly.Just in time the manager blocked him and told him.

Remember your an idol ,think before actually do what you want.Ljoe relly wanted to go seee sohyun but he doesnt want to get in trouble.He sees chunji put on his shoes calmly  and just as he was about to walk out his manager asked him"Where are you going now?" Chunji replied im just goin to drive around and he turned around and put on a smirk face while loooking at ljoe.As he enters the elevator he out on his sunglasses and said to himself.I cant im going to do this and walked out the elevator.

He enters a flower shop and said may i buy the most beautiful flower here? to the flourist lady.The lady grabbed the most biggest flower here and gave it to him which he went to the cashier. The cashier said

Wow this is the most expensive flower in the shop! Your girlfriend must be really luckyyy !!!- cashier

Well....- chunji replied

He toook the flower and put it next to his carseat and drove to the hospital.And as he expected he sees many fans and reporters there waiting and taking picture so he brought a disguise and enter the hospital.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJrGQwON6Jkh3_u6GMevE

He then walked into the hospital naturally with the flower in his hand.