Chapter 3

New journey!!

 

After parting our ways with Leo hyung and N hyung (yes they both were older than me and Ravi), me and Ravi went up to town to eat. I am starving!!!!! We went to KFC and bought a bucket, well what can i say? We are growing boys indeed XD
After we got our food, we went upstairs to eat. There weren't many people as i thought there would be. We both sat down. As i was about to start my phone rang~
~you got a messa-ge!!
Nae maeumeul jeok ji
A message
Nan oneul do bameul sae ji
Munja jom, sshib jima~
I feel my pocket to find my phone.
 
"Man! You need to change that ringtone of yours! Its really embarrassing!" 
"Oh shut up!!" I glared at Ravi before bringing back my attention to the text i have just received.
 
Sender: Leo hyung
 
Hey! It was nice meeting you guys today. Hope we will be able to meet soon. Until then tc  :)
 
I smiled,
 
To: Leo hyung
 
You as well!! Give us a text when you are in Seoul, will give you a nice tour!! :P you tc too
 
I put my phone down, and adverted my gaze in front of me. I could see Ravi looking at his phone with the same retarded smile i have seen for nth times today. So, it was pretty much easy to guess who he was chatting too. I scoffed at his retardness.
 
~you got a messa-ge!!
Nae maeumeul jeok ji
A message
Nan oneul do bameul sae ji
Munja jom, sshib jima~
 
Sender: Leo hyung
 
Definitely!! we would love to hang out with you guys again :D
 
 
To: Leo hyung
 
Yh we would too :)
 
I locked my phone and grab a piece of chicken and to eat. Ravi is still texting N. 
 
"You like him, don't you?" I said, still chewing chewing my chicken.
"I don't know! He seems like a nice person, easy to get on with. But i am not sure if he is the right person."
"WOOOOOAHHHH!! Someone is getting serious here " hahahahai laughed
"Yah! Stop it" he said laughing too
"What about you and the scary hyung?"
"WHAT!!?? Me and Leo??"
"Yeah! You seemed pretty close at the end"
"Hahah no way!!! Ok i did find out he was a nice person despite what he looks like but NAAAAAH!! Me and him?? Don't think so!!!" I said while grabbing another piece of chicken
"If you say so!!! No one can tell what will happen in the future" Ravi said
 
I just rolled my eyes at him. He is right though, no one can predict the future. Still!! I cant see me and Leo hyung together.
 
He is the total opposite of me. From what i have found out today, he is more of a preserve guy, who takes his task seriously. Only opens up to the one he is close with. He is pretty normal when you get to know him. However, to those who dont know him, he can come as a cold-hearted, scaring looking handsome guy. Well thats what i thought of him at first. 
Where as theres me!! A complete oppostie of him. Who likes to keep messing around. Dont get me wrong, i do take my tasks seriously, but you gotta have fun too while doing it. YOLO YOU KNOW!!  Even though I, myself think I am normal, most of my friends say i have got a 4-D character. Ok i don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but one thing i know is that my friends love me for who i am and I am not going to change that.
 
After eating, we headed back to Ravi's car. Inside the car, we blasted some tunes and started singing along with the song. Finally! We reached my house. After dropping me, Ravi headed back to his house. I went inside my house and saw my mum and dad sitting in the living room. Its rare for me to see my dad in house, because he is a well known doctor in our area, he mostly gets long shift at the hospital or he has to travel to other countries. And i am mostly in college when he is at home, so we barely get to see each other. I quickly walked inside and hugged my dad (and Nooooo!! I am not a daddy's boy!!! I am just happy to see him. I did miss him)
 
He chuckles and hugs me back, "aigoooo~ did my son miss me??"
I grinned and nodded. 
" so how was today??", asked my mum
" it was good!! We made friends. They seemed really nice"
" oh thats good" said my mum
"Aigoooo~ our son has grown so quickly! It just feels like yesterday when me and your mum dropped you off at your kindergarden" chuckled my dad
"Now he will be starting uni, and will move out soon", continued my mum while looking upset.
"Mummmm!! I did tell you, its only half an hour away! I will come most of the time anyway, even if i wont, Ravi is going to drag me here, just so he will be able to eat the food you cook."I said with a smile
Both of my parents laughed, "you guys better come or i will drag both of your down myself", she said.
 
My parents love Ravi as he is their own kid and his parents love me too. They are my second family. 
 
After our little family session, i went upstairs to my room to get ready to go to shower. After taking a long nice shower, i got into my pj's and got under my duvet. Even though i am not feeling sleepy, i have to try to sleep cause i have got college tomorrow. Today was really a good day i thought as i fell into my dreamland.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: finally the day ends!
hope you liked the chapters so far!! 
Next chapter is where it will all begin!! :D
 
please subscribe and comment!! THANKS!!!