star king love story

I PROMISE

siwon,kang in,sungmn and jehwa,sungmin's girlfriend arrive at super junior's dorm...and the two are hurriedly run to their room while sungmin is walking hand and hand with jehwa..

dorm:

"hankyung hyung,where is he?" asked siwon.

"well,he locked himself in his room and throw things after that he fall asleep because of frustration" hankyung answer.

"well,that's first time he broke his own things and locked" kang in added "yeah" siwon said and do the sign of a cross and then "oh thank god you you answered my prayers" siwon said "ohh siwon just shut up and what are you doing?" heechul said who makes them shocked when he open the door "oh praying,want to join?" siwon asked and smile but heechul just notice the girl beside sungmin "who is she?" asked heechul "yeah,i want to asked that too" hankyung added.

"sungmin's girlfriend" kang in answered while drinking a can of juice."so hyung are you ok now?" siwon asked who seated beside hankyung "a little fine" the only thing that heechul said then the telephone ring.

"yoboseyo?" answered kang in who is the one is near the telephone."yah,kang in ah!" said of the voice "ohh,leeteuk hyung,what is it?' kang in asked "manager hyung called,super junior are going to star king tonight" leeteuk said "arasso,i'll tell them,annyeong" kang in said and hung ups.

"ohh,get ready..got a guesting at star king tonight" kang in said "arasso hyung,i'll just drive jehwa home,let's go jagiya" and the two stands up leaving the four with a confused look well except for heechul who is still hurts.

 

meanwhile...

"uhm,anyone seen jihye?" asked leeteuk "she went out hyung,when her phone rings" eunhyuk answered who is busy with his phone "yah,your tweeting again,huh?" asked donghae "stop that guys,let's go now..kang in already texted me they are on there way to the studio." leeteuk said who is putting his sunglassess now,and the group went to the the van.

in a restaurant...

"excuse me?" jihye said just to take the man's attention "hello jihye ^_^" answered back of the guy  "ohh jin kun,is there any problem?" jihye directly asked "help me to maked akira confess her feelings to kim heechul" jin started that shocked jihye.

"how did you know about that?" asked jihye "she's my friend and i can see it through her eys" answered jin "well,ok i'll call leeteul oppa to help us" jihye said "wait,you will make akira confess on air?" asked jin.

"don't worry,no one would see here,except if heechul oppa would mention her name" answered jihye and dialled leeteuk's number and when jihye said the situation her brother agreed and talk to the crew of the show..

star king..

ho dong:ohh,heechul ah,someone wants to say something to you but it's a phone call

heechul:mworago? 

asked heechul and looked at his co members who are also confused (leeteuk is so good on acting XD)

meanwhile..

"tell me,do you love heechul?" asked jin who is looking at jihye to dialled the show and when she din

"ahh,yoboseyo..you told us that you have to say something here to kim heechul"

"akira,for the last time,answer me" jin said that surprised the people on the other line specially heechul

"fine,you want to know the answer?.yes i love him for almost two years now,i'm so hurt everytime those stupid netizens or whoever  they are critize him and but the only thing he do is smile for those stupid jerk people,and when he kiss me just to shut my mouth after i learn a secret,you know what i feel i'm so happy,so sad when he was so mad at you jin kun,cause he thinks that the two of us are dating" shouts akira who is about to cry,

enough to make heechul hears it and run outside of the studio to went to the house of leeteuk..while leeteuk is happy for the plan "i knew it,you behind for all of these" siwon said "anio,thanks for my sister" leeteuk said "yah,ho dong hyung,let's start the show!" leeteuk said and the mc just nod.

while heechul is driving he keeps repeating the word,she loves me to,she love me too..

 

_____________________________

update after a long time..hehehe

heechul is not himself in my story...hope you enjoy,..and i hope someone would read this.>_<