shameless Jung

dooley shots

A/N: ignore any grammatical & spelling mistake,enjoy!

 

~~**yongshin marriage life**~~

 

***

 

The room filled with the shower of light which made it’s way through the window bringing with it cute chirping of birds,smell of nature as the flowery cool wind waving the curtains, touched innocently the two figures  lying on the bed who are drown in deep slumber.

Yonghwa back hugging his wife’s slender waist,his face buried on her nape unmindful of the hair,blanket twisted around them.Shinhye’s buttoned  nose wrinkled,juicey lips in a pout,her eyes fluttered open as ray of light hit her beautiful  face; peaking left over her shoulder she saw yonghwa in deep slumber carefully lifting his hand she wriggled out of his back hug. She sat leaning her back against the headboard,her messy hair tumbled on her shoulder,rubbing her face then lifting her arms in the air she stretched.Moving her hands through her shoulder to neck squeezing them lightly she felt really very tired,moving her neck little.. stretching it glared at the man sleeping peacefully now on his stomach.

 

Of course it is because of “mr shameless jung”. He’d kept her awake through out the night,his libidinous had out the energy from her. “He is a maniac”. Last night he tricked her again,promised to do it only one time but for famous Jung Yonghwa promised are made to be broken and the things which was supposed to end at once continued until the late night.

 

 

 

***

Yonghaw’s eyes shot opened when he didn’t felt his wifes figure beside him.A lazy smirk welcomed on his lips when he saw her glaring at him. Throwing the blanket off him he shot up and wrapped his hand around her waist ,head resting on her shoulder.

“good morning,honey!” he said while kissing her shoulder.

Shinhye didn’t replied,and shrugged her shoulder trying to push Yonghwa off her

He chuckled,as his left hand travelled through her waist to her shoulder and pushed her thin night gown strap down her shoulder leaving more butterfly kisses on the line of her shoulder.

 

Shinhye bite her lips trying not to moan as she closed her eyes feeling the magic his lips is doing on her body. Now yonghwa’s feather like hands travelled down her arm  and interwined his finger with her and brought it close to his mouth kissing it tenderly, the man was looking intensely at his wife eyes dark with desire.

“oh! She is so y,with her messy hair ,eyes closed and the way she chewed on her lower lips makes her more desirable”

As he kept on observing her ,he saw a red mark more like love bite on her neck, he is so proud of his work

“ shinhye, honey! What’s this red mark”  Yonghwa

 

 

***

Shinhye opened her eyes upon hearing him and turned her head other side,her face painted with all shade of red colour out of embarrasement. She hit him with her elbow and glare at him,while Yonghwa can only laugh at her reaction and flushed face. Shinhye turned around fully and cupped his face slowly leaning forward,he closed his eyes sensing she is gonna kiss him.there lips only a inch apart when Shinhye opened her eyes a mischivious smirk playing on her lips and just like that the girl frisk out of his grasp down the bed.

 

 

He opened his eyes only to see his wife standing at very end of their bed with a challenging smirk, he quickly jumped out of the bed stalked toward her.

“now you’re playing hard to get, huh!!”

She just stucked her tongue out at him, he ran to catch her to which she quickly moved away.He started chasing her round the bed and after chasing her for quite a minute finally caught her and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of rice and walked toward their bathroom.

“ah! Yonghwa leave me” she said throwing her hands and legs in the air

“it’s time for another bout of love making, honey!”

 

 

 

***

Shinhye was standing outside her office, with a thick red scarf wrapped around her neck,Of course she needed to  hide the trace of the shameless deed her shameless husband did with her last night and today in the morning.

A black car stopped infront of her, window sliding down revealing her shameless husband,through out the way he was quite, in utter silence.

“whats wrong yonghwa ah!” she asked threading her finger with him

“Shinhye,I have to leave for busan for a week to attend a meeting” he said sadly pouting his lips

“when” asked normally

“today,7 pm”

“oh! Ok.”

“that’s it ,ok!” he whined

“ shinhye ah! It’s a week. Seven days, how am I supposed to live without you these seven days,I’ll probably die”

“hey yonghwa ah! It’s just a week ,it’s fine.Stop being so dramatic”

Yonghwa can only stare at her beautiful wife.”ok! if you say so” said irritated throwing his hand in the air

 

 

 

 

***

Three days passed since yonghwa left for Busan, at first shinhye was relieved, a short break from all this tiredness, late night awakening.She slept peacefully these two days but now she is terribly missing him, how he tricked her in every possible way to get what he want, how he after making love to her ,his warmth, his kisses, his touch.

She sighed “ I miss you yonghwa ah!”

After doing the night rituals she prepared herself for bed,glancing outside the window she noticed the dark cloud, a little shiver of fear ran down her spine,  suddenly a sound was heard outside in the living room

“Shinhye it’s nothing” she consoled herself while shaking her head,I should call Yonghwa,but her call went directly to his voice mail. Throwing the cell on the bed she tucked herself under the blanket.Again she heard a sound,her eyes shot open heart beating at a rapid speed

                                       “ Somebody’s foot step,oh! No what if it’s a thief or a murderer”

Quickly jumping out of the bed,she was pacing around like a mad woman

“oh god! What should I do” she cried, she grabbed a hardcover book off the night stand and stepped out of the room.

She saw the man standing in the living room in the dark.Without wasting a second she rushed at a great speed to smash the man on the head with the hard cover again and again.

“SHINHYE!” the man shouted

“Yonghwa” she stopped and whispered

Yonghwa quickly switched on the light while massaging his head, Shinhye’s heart lifted at the sight of him

“what the F*** where you trying to do??”

She quickly buried her face in his chest “ I’m sorry, I thought you were a thief or a murderer”

Then she pushed herself a little away to look at him “but you were to come after three days”

“the meeting wrapped early successfully,so I came back to surprise you but…tooking the hardcover from her  I didn’t know you would welcome me this unique way “ he teased

“well mrs jung shinhye I don’t get it how in the world were you thinking on taking down a thief or a murderer with a book” he chuckled mocking her

“stop it yonghwa, it was just to protect me” said little annoyed

“oh! Who need a gun or knives ,if you have a hardcover  to defend yourselves” and he burst out laughing at her sillyness

She glared at him and started walking toward their room, Yonghwa quickly stalked toward her and wrapped his arm around her waist back hugging her

“I missed you” he said kissing her cheek

“I miss you too” shinhye replied before turning around to face yonghwa.

Yonghwa took her lips in his,moving his lips slowly over her lower lips as he carried her bridal style striding toward their room, shameless moans ,groans,can be heard as they keep enjoying their never ending passionate night.

 

 

Shameless Mr Jung Yonghwa is back

 

 

****************************************************************************

****************************************************************************

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE&VOTE

 

i've realised many doolier like to read about yongshin married life , so here's it is!!

 

 

thankzzz a lot for reading, commenting ,subscribing,ur comment boost up ma energy!!

 

keep supporting me

 

 

" MAKE SOME NOISE"

 

 

~~** keep spreading dooley love**~~