A Lady (One Shot)

A Lady (One Shot) (Fantasy)

"I'm feeling hungry right now. Where could I have a good meal around here?" Kyu is thinking. He is in a commercial area, and there are lots of dining area, and restaurants to choose from. "What do I want to eat?" He is walking and just looking around. There are people, who take notice of him, but they let him be and do not bother him. There are those who even point him and whisper to one another, they are the ones who know him, and realize that they are seeing him right there and then. They want to approach him, but do not wish to disturb him, and some are even star struck by his presence.

At that time, he finds a cozy resto that does not have that many patrons. He likes the small resto with a great ambiance. He just feels at home and at peace in that resto. The owner of the resto approaches him, greets him, and shows him to a corner table with a great view through the glass. The owner leads him to a seat, gives him the menu and waits on him. He looks the menu over, and chooses what he will have, and gives his order. The owner takes his order, and leaves him to be by himself.

He is looking the resto over, and he likes what he sees. He notices a lady all alone, too in one of the corner tables. "She is beautiful, but she looks sad." She has long shiny black hair and she is wearing red rimmed glasses. Even from that distance, she is beautifully radiant, and has a glow about her.

He can't seem to take his eyes off her, and if he does they return back to her. He can't seem to help himself. "Am I being star struck by the beauty of this lady?" He is thinking. "But I have seen much more beautiful women than her and they do not struck me like this. Hhmmm"

After a few minutes the owner has his order ready, and is placing them on his table. He is hungry and gives the food his attention. He is enjoying his meal, and only gives the lady a few glimpses over the corner of his eyes.

"The food is delicious." He is saying to himself. "I could come and eat here all the time. Hhhmm Delicious."

He finishes his meal and feels very full. Afterwards, he pays for his meal and looks for the lady before leaving, and she is not in her seat.

"Where is she? I didn't notice her leaving." He is thinking out-loud.

The owner asks him who he is referring to. "Ooooohhhh" A bit shy about telling the owner that he is looking at a lady.

"Ah I was looking at this lady seating at that corner," pointing at the corner table, "but I didn't notice her leaving."

"What lady?" The owner asks him.

"That lady with long black hair with red rimmed glasses, seating at that table." He says to the owner, and again pointing to the corner table.

"But nobody is seating there." The owner says to him. The owner looks at him oddly.

"What?" He looks at the table again.

The hair at the back of his neck stands-up.