chapter 4

Our Love Story

 

 

 

It’s been a week since Hyukjae introduced Kyuhyun to his friends in the neighborhood and they were all getting along very well. It’s just sometimes both of them fell very annoyed to their friends when their friends become too close to either of them. But no one knows about this until one time a certain bunny kid and fishy boy were having too much skinship with either of them.

 

Kyuhyun does not like it when a certain fishy boy becomes too clinging with his best friend, like what was happening now. Yeah , he proclaimed Hyukjae as his besfriend since it was Hyukjae that introduce him to the outside world. And he is only closed to Hyukjae so it was understandable that Hyukjae was his --- what? Since when Hyukjae was his? uhh! yes his bestfriend. He blushed with his own thought that  he never noticed that his other friend, by the name of Sungmin, sit beside him. He was only back to the reality when Sungmin waved his hand in front of him. Sungmin is a good friend with both him and Hyukjae. The said boy was also cute and full of aegyo but of course it does not surpass Hyukjae, in Kyuhyuns opinion.

“Kyuhyunnie, why are face pinkish? It makes me wanna pinch your cheeks.” Sungmin squeal and touch Kyuhyuns face. Sungmin, as a kid was overly obsessed with color pink. He loves everything that is color pink that’s why he was offently mistaken as a girl. “You’re so cute Kyuhyunnie.”

Kyuhyun pried Sungmin’s hand in his face and made a protest when Sungmin called him cute. He does not like it when other people call him cute because the definition of cute only suits with Hyukkie. Hyukkie? Did I just call him with his nickname? Kyuhyun smiled with his own thought that it gained the attention of the certain bunny beside him.

“Kyuhyunnie . . . “ Sungmin made a cute sing-song calling to draw the latters attention. “Why are you smiling?”

“Nothing.” Kyuhyun said quickly and was about to stand up go to his Hyukkie to invite him to go home because he is not really feeling comfortable right now. He feels like that there is something or someone that was watching his every move and it makes him feel really uncomfortable. But when he looked where his best friend was, he saw the back of Hyukjae running away from the playground.

“Whaa--- Hyukkie, where are you going? Kyuhyun shouted with all his might but Hyukjae did not even look back. That’s why he decided to run after his bestfriend.

 

 

From the first time when Hyukjae and Donghae introduced themselves to each other, there is an instant spark that made the two boys become close friends. Yes, Hyukjae wants to address Donghae as his close friend because the term best friend was for his Kyuhyunnie only. Ehhh? Since when did I give Kyuhyun a nickname. Hyukjae giggled with his own thought and it was heard by the certain fishy boy beside whose very busy controlling his remote-controlled car.

“Hyukkie, why are you giggling? Did you find me amazing controlling my car?” Donghae boast towards Hyukjae but Hyukjae wasn’t listening and look where Kyuhyun is. He found his bestfriend sitting beside their bunny-looking friend and they seemed very close the looks of it and he somehow hated it. But he likes Sungmin as his friends, in fact he’s the second closest to him, next to Donghae but seeing him so close to Kyuhyun made him  feel irritated and feels like he wants to pull his bunny friend away from his best friend.

Hyukjae frowned while looking at the duo and Donghae noticed it and stop what he was doing and look at where his friend looking at. He found the very close Kyuhyun and Sungmin and Donghae being the talkative fishy boy that he is, he cannot stop himself from commenting.

“they look cute together, don’t you think Hyukkie?” Donghae blurted out and Hyukjae’s frown got deeper. Hyukjae walked closer to Kyuhyun but when he heard what Sungmin cutely exclaim, he immediately back off, and ran as fast as he could. He don’t know what’s wrong with that. They’re all friends aren’t they. But the closeness of Sungmin and Kyuhyun are just too irritating for him and he really really want to regret introducing Kyuhyun to Sungmin that moment.

He could hear kyuhyun calling him from behid but he doesn’t want to look or the younger friend’s  face. He run as fast as he could that he doesn’t know where he is going until he felt like his small legs are about to collapse, he stop running and sit beside the wall. He felt exhausted and he lonely, he look around to know where he is but he then he realized that he was not familiar with the place yet. He stand up with a wobbling legs and he start to walk slowly. He was starting to panic becausefe felt lose. Lose? What if he really is lose? What will he do? Does his mommy going to look for him? All the question where running through his head and tears slowly making its way to his eyes. He can’t help but to cry because he was just a small, lost kid. What can he do? He started crying louder and louder shouting for his umma and his appa.

 

 

Kyuhyun was left behind by Hyukkie he was never athletic that’s why he was no good at running. He felt exhausted but he has to find his friend, his Hyukkie. His nervousness started to build up even more when he cannot see even the shadow of the older boy. “Where did go? Aiissh!!” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself and he felt really frustrated. He wanted to cry because he thinks he lost his bestfriend, his Hyukkie. He was close to giving up when he heard a loud cry not far from where he was standing. He recognized the voice because it was synonymous to the voice he heard inside his room before. He followed where the screaming came from and found the most important thing in his life. Yes, he admit it. Lee Hyukaje is only his, on for that smelly fishy looking boy.

 

“Hyukkie”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

AUTHOR'S CORNER:

finally an update!! weeew!! hope you enjoy and leave some comment.. :))