chapter 3

Our Love Story

 

 

It was really awkward for the two youngsters whenever they happen to meet each other in the playground or even in their backyard. Hyukjae doesn’t know but he feels irritated whenever he saw Kyuhyun and when their gaze met, he can feel his cheeks getting warmer and he does not have a single idea why is that happening. Maybe because he kicked that’s why I’m hating him. Hyukjae concluded to himself.

It was not very different from what Kyuhyun felt when the cute new neighbor was near him. He always find himself staring at latter but never had a courage to introduce himself properly because he was still felt ashamed for what he did the first time they met.

 

It was one afternoon when Heechul invited Leeteuk and Hyukjae to eat some cookies she made. Hyukjae at first was hesitant to go with his mother because he knows that he was seeing Kyuhyun in that house. But Heechul and Leeteuk literally drag him to come them deceiving Hyukjae by the sweets and strawberry drinks. Of course Hyukjae can’t say no to strawberry and that’s how he found himself in the couch of Cho’s family waiting for his strawberry drink.

Leeteuk decided to help Heechul in the kitchen and Hyukjae was now alone in huge living and turning his head all around still amaze by the furniture of the house. Hyukjae get up from his seat and decided to explore the house. He checked first what was his mother and aunt heechul were doing in the kitchen. When he saw the two mother chatting happily, he then decided to make his exploration. His first stop was in the second floor of the house wherein he was amazed by the painting hanging on the wall. He walked in hall way not knowing where he was heading until he heard a sound of a playing piano. At first he was hesitant to peek inside the room because he was afraid he will be scolded if he did but his curiosity made him do so.

He was shocked when he saw who was playing piano, it was Kyuhyun. The boy who was playing were too focused on what he was doing that he does not even realize that he has an audience behind the door. Kyuhyun let out a frustrated groan when he missed the key but he was also startled when he heard a soft gasped.

“why did you stop?’ Hyukjae asked Kyuhyun and slowly approaching Kyuhyun.

“wha – what are you doing here” Kyuhyun questioned the other boy, ignoring his question.

“Your mom invited us here, but I was kinda bored so I explored the house. Sorry.” Hyukjae explain and bow his head because he felt guilty.

“No. it’s okay.” Kyuhyun said and smile towards the shy boy in front of him. Hyukjae glance up and met Kyuhyun’s gaze and it happen again. The warm feeling in his checks so he tried to avoid the Kyuhyun’s gaze.

“sooo, aahm why did you stop?”Hyukjae asked shyly and look down because he can also feel his ears getting warm. Waaaa, what was happening to me? Hyukjae asked himself and bit his lower lips.

“ooh that. It’s because I missed the key.”

“really?? I don’t even realize it.” Hyukjae said and he looked amused. Kyuhyun thought it was really cute and giggled to Hyukjae’s innocent look. Why is he so cute? Kyuhyun thought to himself and felt his heart fluttering seeing the latter’s cute innocent face.

“why are you laughing at me?’ Hyukjae asked and try to sound angry but Kyuhyun found it extremely cute when Hyukjae also pout. He was thinking if really was this boy in front of him was older than him because he really is the cutest hyung he ever seen.

“sorry., but Im not laughing at you. I just thought your really cute.” Kyuhyun blurted out and clasped his mouth when he realized what he had just said. Hyukjae felt warm all over his face and look down, he also felt his butterfly flying in his stomach.

“he—hey I mean .. I … you want to play piano with me?” Kyuhyun made an excuse and try not look stupid front of Hyukjae.

“ah – I can’t play piano.” Hyukjae said shyly.

“but if you want we can play outside with other kids.” Hyukjae suggested try to be friendly with Kyuhyun because that’s what his mother wants him to do. Oh yea, just that.

“but I don’t have friends outside.” Kyuhyun said softly and look sad. He really has no friends outside. Aside from the other kids in his school but he's not really close to them. He was always alone and play his game console or piano whenever it was available.  

“You don’t?? why is that? Is aunt Chullie forbid you to play outside?” Hyukjae asked. He was really a friendly boy and make friends easily that’s why he was curious when he knows someone who does not have any friend.

“no no. it’s not like that. I – I just don’t know how to make friends with them” Kyuhyun confessed and felt really ashamed.

“what?? But do you want be friends with me? I mean, ahhm, I can introduce you to them if you want too.” Hyukjae suggested and looked  shyly  at Kyuhyun.

“really?” Kyuhyun respond quickly and felt really happy because he can finally made a friend.

“sure.” Hyukjae said with a warm smile towards Kyuhyun. “you know there are lot of  good friends in the playground. Do you want to come with me?” Hyukjae gave his hand to Kyuhyun and the latter take it happily. They jogged their way down to stairway holding hands and giggling when their mother spotted them.

“hey kiddos eat first before you went out.” Leeteuk told the youngsters but the two kids were too happy to even notice their parents and went outside the house.

“that was weird.” Heechul blurted out. "Kyubear never went outside our house with that smile on his face" Heechul said and look at his friend. Leeteuk too found it weird because he knows her son too well the her boy won’t let any strawberry food/drink pass.

“yeaah.” Leeteuk agreed to her friend.

“But you know, I was thinking, what if our son become together in the future?” Heechul suddenly spurted out and Leeteuk almost choked with her drink.

“wha – what the. Isn’t it too early to think about that?” Leeteuk looked at her friend with disbelieving look written on her beautiful face.

“soo? I think its really cute. We will be the best In-laws ever.” Heechul said and giggled to herself. Leeteuk still cannot absorb what was her friend thinking about. But I think it’s a good idea .Leeteuk thought but keep it to herself because she knows that her friend will do everything just for the kids to be with each other. Of course she wants it too but she wants it happen naturally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

soooo, they're friends now.. :))

weeew, i hope i can update tomorrow!!!  kkk

annyeong... <3

 

 

---

A/N : you can also inform me if the format were to small.. :)) 

i want my reader/s to be comfortable reading....