Wanted Dead Or Alive

Wanted Dead Or Alive

// A.N. So, this is a really long- one- shot. I think, its long. But anyway, here it is! //

Location: Seoul National Road

Time: 7:38 p.m.
Date: April 19,2012

Leeteuk was walking down the street, going to the nearest convenience store, but, he noticed a lot of people giggling at him.

He decided to ignore it and he just continued walking.

He arrived at the convenience store, bought what he needed to buy and left the store.

But, before leaving, he felt his phone vibrate.

He looked at the caller's ID and saw, that it was Kang Sora calling him.

Excited, Leeteuk answered , only to be yelled at by her.

" YAH! PARK JUNGSOO! WHAT IS THIS I READ ON THE NATIONAL TABLOID?"

" Woah. Calm down, Sora." Leeteuk said.

" HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? IT SAYS HERE: SUPER JUNIOR'S LEETEUK HAS A RINGTONE OF HIS VOICE SAYING- I LOVE KANG SORA, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT. I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL JUNGSOO!" Kang Sora yelled.

" Okay . Okay. Sorry for the thing."

" AND IT SAID HERE: SOURCE FROM HEECHUL!" Kang Sora added.

" He said that? That rascal!" Leeteuk cursed.

" WHAT THE HELL JUNGSOO. WE'RE OVER ON WGM. I'M TELLING PD TO CUT US OFF. SICK FREAK."  Kang Sora said as she hung up.

Leeteuk sighed, and placed his phone back inside his pocket.

To keep him away from all the shame, he decided to ride a cab.

He found a cab and hailed it.

The cab stopped and he hopped in.

" SM Entertainment. And yes, I am Super Junior's Leeteuk." Leeteuk said as he sat down.

Afterwards, a woman in black entered the same cab, and sat in the front seat.

" Excuse me, this is my cab!" Leeteuk said.

But, the woman did not listen, as well as the taxi driver, who was silent.

" Excuse me!" Leeteuk said, but he got the same thing from the taxi driver and the woman.

" Listen to-- He yelled, but, got interrupted by something.

That Something, is a gun.

" Long time no see, oppa." the woman said.

" Oh my God." Leeteuk said.

" I know right, it's really impossible." the taxi driver added, which made Leeteuk even more shocked.

" Kangta-hyung? Boa?But, how did you--?" Leeteuk said, but got cut off when the BoA grabbed his neck.

Afterwards, Leeteuk's world turned black.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Atlantic Warehouse
Time: 8:59 p.m.
Date: April 19,2012

Leeteuk woke up in a place where he probably dreaded where he would be.

His body was numb, his head was aching, his eyes were droopy, and he swore to God that he could still hear Kang Sora's voice echoing in his ears.

He was in a warehouse, but thankfully, he wasn't in Pyongyang anymore. He was just in an ordinary warehouse somewhere in Seoul.

He was about to call for help when he heard footsteps approaching.

And as expected, he saw KangTa and BoA.

" Oh, he's awake." BoA said as she approached Leeteuk.

" Kwon BoA! How the did you escape? You were supposed to be--" Leeteuk yelled, but got interrupted by KangTa.

" We were supposed to be in jail? Yes, we were in jail. But, do you know how badass this girl is?" KangTa said as he placed an arm around BoA.

" Yeah. I do know how badass BoA is. But, you never answered my question. How the did you escape?" Leeteuk said, impatiently.

KangTa chuckled afterwards, he signaled BoA to tell him the story.

" Okay, Jungsoo-oppa, here's the catch. You know how I rock in karate and drugs, right?" BoA said as she approached Leeteuk.

" Yeah. You brag about that all the time in the company." Leeteuk shot back.

" Okay. So, I kept some drugs on my shoe, and with a simple kick, I knocked the living on those policemen. And, that's how we escaped. And let's just say that we made some arrangements afterwards." BoA added.

" What arrangements?" Leeteuk asked.

" Ugh. You ask too much. Like Jongwoon-oppa." BoA complained.

" Calm down, I only asked you once." Leeteuk said.

" Just shut up, will you?" BoA said as she took a cap off her ring. Revealing a needle, and approached Leeteuk.

KangTa stopped BoA and said:

" You haven't told him everything yet. "

" Told him what?" BoA asked.

" Told me what?" Leeteuk asked.

" Stay out of this!" KangTa  yelled.

Leeteuk instantly shut up, but, he eavesdropped on their conversation.

" You haven't told him everything yet."

" I've told him everything already."

" No, you haven't. What about the arrangements?"

" Is it that necessary?"

" Yeah. Anyway, it would shock him to his life. You know how close he is to--."

" Yeah, I know their close ,but--"

" I'm close to who?" Leeteuk asked.

" Didn't I ask you to stay out of this?" KangTa yelled.

" And do you think that I'd listen to you? Your voices are so hecking loud, by the way!" Leeteuk said.

KangTa balled his fists and he was about to punch Leeteuk, but he decided to keep still.

" So, you really want to know who helped us escape? And who I hired to kidnap Yesung, Changmin and the others?" KangTa asked.

" Wha-- wait. You guys didn't do it yourselves."

KangTa and BoA shook their heads.

Leeteuk was silent for a moment, before he asked:

" Who?"

BoA, then got a laptop and inserted a CD in it.

" I find it really ironic because you just recently had a scandal with her. Yes, she's a girl. You guys are really, really close. " BoA said as she pressed play.

" What the hell is this?" Leeteuk asked.

" A film. I hope you'll enjoy it." KangTa said as he focused on the screen.

There, on the screen, Leeteuk saw KangTa, BoA and a girl, whose voice was trembling, eyes were red and it was pretty obvious that she has been crying.

Leeteuk, on the other hand, was shocked, because he knew the girl. He knew her very much. Well, they were actually 'married.'

The girl was Kang Sora.

" Sora? What did you do to her? You brought her into this? How could you?" Leeteuk yelled.

" Shut up, and look at the screen."
BoA said.

Leeteuk instantly shut up and looked at his 'wife' on the screen.

" Shh. Don't cry, I swear, you will be fine." KangTa said, behind a mask.

" Who- who are you?" Sora asked.

KangTa, took off his mask and smiled at her.

" KangTa-oppa? Wha- why am I here? Why are you doing this to me?"  Sora said, with tears.

" You'll be alright, just follow what we have to say." BoA said, as she placed an arm around her.

" BoA-unnie? Why am I--?" Sora said, but got interrupted by her.

" No more questions, Sora, here's the catch." BoA said as she circled
around her.

" you, Ahn Chil Hyun." Leeteuk yelled as he tried to kick KangTa.

But, all KangTa did was laugh at Leeteuk and watch him struggle.

" What do you want?" Sora mumbled, but, it was loud enough for KangTa to hear.

"Well, I have a special mission for you." KangTa said.

" What is it?"  Sora asked.

" Well, all you need to do is kill at least one person from these groups." BoA said as she placed seven papers on the table.

And on the papers, made Sora cry,

On the papers, where the pictures of DBSK, SNSD, f(x), EXO-M and K, SHINee and Super Junior.

" Don't cry." KangTa said as he hugged Sora, who was still crying.

" You touched her with your filthy hands? You motherer!" Leeteuk yelled.

" Shut up, Jungsoo!" KangTa said as he prepared a fist.

Leeteuk jerked as he saw the fist, but, KangTa decided not to take all his anger out on Leeteuk.

" So, are you still up to our plan?" BoA asked.

" No. I can't do it. I can't ! I can't do this! It's wrong!" Sora yelled.

" If you don't, I'll harm someone. Someone close to you. And, don't think that I'm just blackmailing you. Because, I really am going to kill your family if you don't do what I say." KangTa said.

" This is the best part." BoA said.

" What?" Leeteuk asked?

" But oppa-" Sora said.

KangTa raised a gun to her face and yelled:

" I don't ing care. You gotta do what we say, if you don't say goodbye to your ing family and your ing husband. That husband, is Jungsoo."

Sora cried and said:

" Please, just tell me, from all people why me? Why can't you ask someone else? I don't want to do this!"

" Did you just hear what she said? He said that if you don't listen to us, we will kill your mom, your dad, and maybe Jungsoo as well!" BoA yelled.

Sora gulped and said:

" Okay. I'll do whatever you want. Just please, don't hurt my family, don't hurt Jungsoo."

Leeteuk on the other hand, was speechless. Not because Kang Sora had the guts to do it, but because she would anything to protect him.

" Aw, how adorable. You would do anything to protect Jungsoo." KangTa said.

" Of course, I'll do it, because I love him." Sora replied.

" Oh My." Leeteuk said.

" See, didn't I tell you it was the best part?" KangTa said.

Leeteuk just ignored him, but, as usual, he was blushing.

" So, are you saying that you'd make a deal with us?" BoA asked.

" Yes. Just don't hurt my family, or Jungsoo." Sora agreed.

KangTa and BoA stared at each other for a moment and KangTa said:

" So, I want you kidnap one member of each group. I just want seven people. Five boys and two girls. I want them, dead or alive." KangTa said.

" But, I can't kill a person." Sora mumbled.

" That's why, he said Dead or Alive!" BoA sarcastically said.

Sora was just silent, as she let the tears flow from her eyes.

" Okay. So here are the places where I want you to go--Wait, what date is it today?" BoA asked.

" Um, March 9." Sora replied.

" Aw, it's Taeyeon's birthday! Eh, it's probably the best day to kidnap her, and the others." KangTa said.

" It's her birthday? Oh my God, I totally forgot about that. Eh, this will be her birthday gift." BoA added, as she high-fived KangTa.

" You kidnapped her on her birthday? You guys are really sick freaks." Leeteuk yelled.

BoA and KangTa laughed, and afterwards, KangTa fast -forwarded the video.

" You told me to watch this carefully, and now you're fast forwarding it. Weirdo." Leeteuk mumbled, but it was loud enough for him to hear.

" Eh, that part was boring, Sora just agreed to our proposition and yeah, that's merely it." KangTa said as he played the video.

On the video, was a completely different scene to Leeteuk, but, if you ask the hostages, they'd know everything.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Girls' Generation Dormitory
Time: 8:29 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

BoA's face was the first thing Leeteuk saw after KangTa played the film.

She set the camera aside and she filmed everything that was supposed to be filmed.

They were in a black van, Sora was all ready. She wore her "fake muscles" and her robber's mask. And, BoA prepared a small needle and a fluid with a foul-smelling odor.

" What the heck is that?" KangTa asked.

" Broton Zero." BoA replied without looking at them.

" I mean, what are you gonna do with it?" KangTa asked.

BoA ignored him and she finished needle. She inserted it in a ring and she placed the ring on Sora's finger.

Sora, on the other hand, looked puzzled.

" Unnie--?"

" So, this is really simple. When she turns her back, just grab her neck and prick it. And, she'll be unconscious after that." BoA explained.

Sora nodded her head and afterwards, she prepared herself.

" Are you ready for your first mission?" KangTa asked.

Sora was silent, and they knew it,
silence means yes.

" Okay, off you go girl, showtime. BoA said as she opened the door for her.

Sora stepped out of the van and approached the building, where Girls' Generation was living.

Sora was so close from the elevator, when she suddenly stopped.

" Why did she stop?" KangTa asked.

" I don't know, I wasn't with her." BoA said sarcastically.

KangTa snubbed at her and he stepped out of the van.

BoA followed him, and brought along the camera.

" Hey, why did you stop? KangTa asked.

" Um, it would be obvious that I'd kidnap her if I go up to their dormitory." Sora said.

KangTa sighed, and afterwards, he pressed the intercom and contacted Girls' Generation's dormitory.

" This is how you do it." KangTa said as he eyed Sora.

Sora just nodded her head and listen to KangTa. Once they connected to the dorm, KangTa spoke.

" Taeyeon-ssi, you're father is here."

" Oh, let him in!" Taeyeon said .

" Um. He wants to meet you here." KangTa lied

There was silence, before Taeyeon  replied:

" Okay. I'll go down."

Afterwards, they disconnected.

" See, that's how you do things." KangTa said.

Sora just nodded her head.

" Let's see how you'll do with your first hostage." BoA said as she dragged KangTa behind a wall and hid there.

Sora on the other hand, prepared her needle, and hid behind a wall.

She waited for a few minutes and afterwards, Taeyeon came.

She sat down on the stool and afterwards, she jumped up in fright.

" Go, now's your chance." KangTa said as she pushed Sora.

Sora, on the other hand, ran after Taeyeon and grabbed her neck. And just as BoA said, she grabbed her neck, and pricked her.

Afterwards, Taeyeon fainted and KangTa and BoA helped Sora bring Taeyeon to the van.

" Good job, for a beginner ." KangTa said with a wink.

" That's just mission number one. Next stop, SBS Building with SHINee." BoA added.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SBS Building
Time; 8:57 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

" Or why don't we let Jonghyun pay for us?"

" Yeah!"

" Great idea, appa."

" What! I will never be paying! Over my dead body!"

" Okay then. Jonghyun won't be eating ."

" No, no. Fine! I'll pay!"

These five boys were just walking down to the nearest store, with no idea that one of them might get kidnapped.

" Damn, they're going to Jay's Steamed Buns, I love that store." BoA said.

" Me too, especially their Pepper Overloaded buns." KangTa added.

" Omo! Same here!" BoA said as she high-fived KangTa.

Sora on the other hand, was just silent while watching the two people who forced her to kidnap Taeyeon talk about Pepper Overloaded buns.

KangTa looked at Sora and asked:

" What about you? Do you like steamed buns?"

" Um, a little."

" Great, now what you could do is get in that store and get some buns for us. 'Cause I'm starving." BoA said.

" Yeah, get three pepper overloaded buns for me." KangTa added.

Sora nodded her head and entered the store.

" I'll follow her, if in case she doesn't do her job." BoA said as she entered the restaurant, through the storage area.

She ran going to the restaurant and as she entered the storage area ,she almost screamed. She met Sora, hiding behind a pole.

" , you almost scared me." BoA cursed.

" Sorry, unnie. Here." Sora said as she handed a bag of pepper overloaded buns.

BoA sighed and got the bag from her. She thanked her and started eating.

" So, what are they doing?" BoA asked as she placed an entire steamed bun in .

" Um, They're eating." Sora replied.

" Really?" BoA asked.

" Yeah, pepper overloaded ones." Sora replied.

" Okay, well, show me what you've --" BoA said, but stopped as soon as she saw a shadow.

" Someone's coming, now's you're chance." BoA said as she hid and filmed Sora.

Sora hid behind the post and she saw a boy coming.

That boy was SHINee's leader, Onew.

He seemed to be complaining, or mumbling.

" Ugh, I think I'm constipated." Onew said as he reached for the doorknob.

Sora wanted to laugh at him, but, she decided to get serious, or BoA and KangTa would kill her and her family.

So, she ran behind Onew and pricked his neck.

" Yah-- who are you?"--?" Onew asked, before he became unconscious.

" Sorry, oppa." Sora mumbled.

BoA helped her drag Onew's body on the cold floor, but they had to do it quick, since the other SHINee members were shouting:

" Onew-hyung, where are you?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Music Bank
Time: 9:20 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

BoA was a fan of DB5K. As in, the five of them. She even admitted that she had a huge crush Yunho, but now, it was time to go against them.

Even from the basement, BoA and Sora could hear all the Cassies screaming their hearts out, especaially when the boys made their final pose.

" I got you--under my skin." DBSK, sang.

" , Jung Yunho sounds so hot." BoA said as she covered her ears.

" What?"

" Jung Yunho is so ing hot! Sometimes, I just wanna him."

" Um, unnie, do you have a crush on Yunho-oppa?" Sora asked.

" What's your business about it? Just shut up." BoA scolded Sora.

" Okay." Sora replied, with her head down.

They waited for few more minutes, and during those minutes, BoA prepared the drug and the needle.

" So, you know what to do." BoA said as she handed Sora the needle.

Sora nodded her head as she got the needle and hid behind a couple of boxes.

A few more minutes passed and they heard a fuss upstairs. It seemed like two people were arguing over a restroom.

It sounded like Yunho and Changmin.

" Yah. Hyung! Let me in!!"

" Later, Changmin."

"Then where will I change?"

" Just change at the restroom downstairs. In the basement!"

" But, it's scary there."

" Then, you won't be able to change. Just change there and deal with it, Min."

" Fine, I'll just use the restroom at the basement."

And Yunho's laughter followed after that.

" Shim Changmin, aw, the drug god." BoA mumbled to herself.

" The what-?" Sora asked.

" Drug God. I'm a drug goddess, and he's the god." BoA explained.

" Okay."

" Come on, now's your chance."

Sora slowly ran from her spot and ran towards Changmin. But, sadly, he closed the bathroom's door before she reached him.

" ." Sora thought, but, she hid behind another set of boxes, and waited for Changmin.

Once Changmin finished changing, he ran as fast as he could. Sora, on the other hand, ran, but she slipped on something, and instead of hitting Changmin's neck, she hit his leg.

She felt Changmin's body stiffen, and she was amazed  on the drug's effect.

" What--the hell?" Changmin said.

Afterwards, he fell down, and before unconsciousness, he managed to call Yunho.

" That's three down, four more to go." BoA said as she dragged Changmin.

Apparently, his bracelet slipped out from his wrist, and Sora spotted it.

" Unnie, his bracelet--" Sora said.

" Leave it there. It will give them a clue that he got kidnapped." BoA said.

Sora obeyed and left the bracelet alone. It was a really beautiful bracelet. She really wanted to take it with her, or at least let Changmin wear it. Because it said: "DBSK5ever."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location:Handel and Gretel Café
Time: 9:46 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

KangTa was in the mood for drinking a nice hot cup of coffee, especially from Handel and Gretel Café, his dongsaeng's - Yesung's coffee shop.

" Man, I wanna drink cappuccino." KangTa said with his eyes closed.

" After this mission, you'll get all the cappuccino you can drink." BoA said as she looked for another needle.

" I mean, have you ever tried drinking the Americano in H&G?" KangTa asked.

" Yeah, it tasted good. But, I'm not in the mood to drink." BoA said a she continued to shuffle the things in her bag.

" I couldn't find a needle." BoA finally said.

" So, what should we do?" KangTa asked.

It was silent for a few minutes before BoA reached something from under her chair, and handed it to Sora.

" No, I can't!" Sora said.

" Come on. You've beaten three people up, don't tell you couldn't do this?" KangTa said.

" I mean, I can't do this to Jungsoo! I can't do this!" Sora said.

" Come on, just do it." BoA said, as she handed the iron rod and black plastic bag to Sora.

Sora, wiped her tears and nodded her head.

After a few minutes, a van stopped in front of H&G and Yesung stepped out of the van, he had a little chit-chatting with s.

The van drove away, it passed by the intersection and joined the cars
down the highway .

Yesung took out his iPod and started walking down the dark street.

He placed the volume so loud, that even Sora could hear a few beats, and she recognized the song. It was " It Has To Be You."

Sora followed Yesung, who was singing really loud.

" Niga animyeon andwae--" Yesung sang, but he stopped.

Sora stopped as well, thinking that she would be heard.

" Who's that?" Yesung asked.

Sita just hid behind the dumpster, and eventually, Yesung walked much faster.

Sora followed him with heavy footsteps, and walked fast as well.

Sora was about three meters away from Yesung when he turned around.

But, thanks to Sora's fast thinking, she whacked Yesung on the neck and suffocated him with a black plastic bag until he was gasping for air.

" Yah-- Let- me go." Yesung said as he struggled to take the plastic bag off his face.

Afterwards, Yesung fell to ground. Sora and BoA dragged Yesung to the van, together with the other hostages.

" Now, can we buy some cappuccino?" KangTa asked.

" Later. We still have three more people to go."

Afterwards, they drove to the next destination, the SM Dormitory.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SM Dormitory
Time: 10:24 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

BoA didn't have to hide while entering the SM Dormitory. As in, all the trainees in there were literally bowing to her and treating her like a queen.

BoA just wore a fake smile, because she never cared at all.

The only things she cared of were: Herself, her mission, Jung Yunho and kids. To be honest, BoA is a Pedo.

She entered the dormitories and she decided to pay a little visit to the newcomers in room 304.

But, she swore that they were having so much fun and she didn't want to be such a kill joy to their fun, so, she just stayed outside and listened to them.

It seemed like they were forcing someone to drink one shot of vodka, and to her surprise, she was right. So, she spent a few minutes eavesdropping in front of their room.

" Just d-drink one shot, Sehun!"

" No, hyung. I'm still a minor."

" Oh, I'm still a minor. Oh, come on!"

" Just drink one shot!"

"Yeah!"

" I don't think I can even do that. And one more thing, what's a shot, by the way?"

" How could you not know what a shot is? Are you crazy?"

" Calm down, Lay. Sehun is just so innocent to know these stuff."

" Well, asking what a shot is, it is a small glass. About fifteen to twenty ml. You put your favorite drink there, and drink it, at one shot."

" So. Look, I am gonna drink a shot of vodka."

" Fine. I'll do it!"

There was cheering in the room and BoA swore to Lee Soo-man that she would report these boys because they were just plain annoying.

" Just drink it all at one time, Sehun."

" Covering your nose or not breathing would also do ."

" Okay."

" Why the are these kids so noisy! I swear Lee Soo-man will really kill these boys." BoA mumbled

" Okay. One, two, three!"

" Okay! I did it !"

The boys cheered again, and it annoyed BoA even more.

" It's 10:30, we gotta sleep because manager said we have an early schedule tomorrow."

" Thank God, you can sleep now." BoA said.

" Okay."

" But, who's gonna clean all this mess?"

" If you want, you could."

Afterwards, the boys laughed, it annoyed her even more. What annoyed her the most was when the started screaming:

" Not it!"

" Not it!"

They had a 'not it' war, and, you know what BoA was feeling- annoyed.

" You're cleaning today!"

" Yeah! Start cleaning boys!"

" Good luck."

" Yah! So you're gonna let us do this alone?"

" Let me see, yeah."

" This is so unfair! "

" Good night."

BoA sprinted as fast as she could and she met Sora near the dumpsters.

" They're still cleaning. As of what I heard, Luhan and Kyungsoo are cleaning." BoA said.

" So, you want me to--?" Sora asked.

" Kidnap them, both." BoA replied.

They waited for fifteen more minutes and they heard the elevator make a 'ting'. BoA immediately ran to hide and she waited for Sora to do her job.

D.O. and Luhan stepped out of the elevator and they took out the trash.

" These guys are just so hassle!"

" I know, especially Kris."

" Yeah! He is just so mean. He's  just like Kai, but worse!"

" I think its because he grew up in the west."

" It doesn't mean that he grew up in the west ,he's more superior than us!"

Afterwards, Sora took a cloth with ammonia and dragged D.O., without Luhan knowing.

" Yeah, I know. I am Asian. I am proud of that! I could be dominant over him! Cause this is our land!"

With D.O. gone, Luhan was shocked. It also meant another mission for Sora.

" He left too? That little Korean ras-!"

Afterwards, Sora ran towards Luhan and stuffed the ammonia filled cloth in his mouth.

" Yah! Get- off- me!"  Luhan said as he struggled to get off Sora.

Afterwards, Luhan fainted, Sora and BoA brought Luhan and D.O. in the black van, which was filled with ice cream, thanks to KangTa.

" Does it mean I'm done?" Sora asked.

" No, we still have f(x)." KangTa replied without looking at her.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SEOUL Nights Hotel
Time: 11:42 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

It was 11:40 in the evening, everybody was expected to be asleep at this time, especially Sora.

But, because of BoA and KangTa, she had to stay awake and kidnap one more girl, from f(x).

She was on the verge of sleeping, when BoA cheered:

" Thanks goodness, I found a needle!" BoA said as she picked up a needle from her wallet.

" Okay. Like I care." KangTa teased.

" Like you care? Hello, you told me to help you with this, and I did!" BoA shot back.

KangTa laughed at her, and he looked outside. He saw a hotel, where f(x) was staying. They were outside SEOUL Nights Hotel.

" Who do you wanna kidnap?" KangTa asked.

" I don't know. " BoA said while preparing a needle.

" Hmm, Victoria seems so badass. Amber's not scared of anything. Sulli and Krystal, hmm, I wanna spare them." KangTa said.

" What about--" BoA said, but got interrupted by KangTa.

" Oh, yeah, I heard that Luna had this really huge crush on Onew. Maybe we could kidnap them, and they'll fall in love during those times." KangTa said.

 BoA nodded her head as she finished the needle.

" Okay, I'm through. Don't worry Sora, this will be the last." BoA said.

" By the way, have you called Sunghyun yet?" KangTa asked.

" Um, who's Sunghyun?" Sora asked.

" Yes, and speaking of who Sunghyun is, he's just a truck driver we hired to bring these hostages to--" BoA said, but got interrupted by KangTa.

" A secluded place. You don't have to know that."

Sora just nodded her head and continued to look at what ever was outside.

" So, how will we kidnap Luna?" KangTa asked.

" Um, who has a cell?" BoA asked.

Suddenly, KangTa chuckled, and it was when BoA realized that she was actually holding a phone.

" Oh, okay." BoA said as she opened her phone and did something with it.

Sora and KangTa looked at her curiously and BoA said:

" Look, I texted Luna, and I changed my name to Amber."

" Luna, meet me downstairs." Sora read the text.

" You could do that? Woah, I could actually prank Heejun-hyung with this." KangTa said.

" Yeah, it's really easy, I'll just tell you how to do it once we get there." BoA said.

KangTa nodded his head and afterwards, he said:

" Well, you better go. Cause we gotta go too. When you come back, just look for Sunghyun. We'll be somewhere, you don't have to know." KangTa said.

" Yeah. It's been great working with you. And I hope this would be the last time we'll see you." BoA said as she gave Sora the needle, and a bag of money, with one hundred million won.

Sora simply smiled.

" Good luck then." KangTa and BiA said as they left the van, rode another car and drove away.

Sora sighed as she said:

" This is the last, Sora. You can do it, think about your family, think about Jungsoo."

Afterwards, she went to the basement of the hotel.

She waited for a few minutes and afterwards, she saw Luna.

It took Luna a few minutes underground before she turned around and went up.

Sora thought fast, so she ran as fast as she could, and pricked Luna's neck, causing her to lose consciousness.

Thanks goodness Luna wasn't do heavy and Sora was able to carry her all by herself.

Sora dragged Luna on the wooden floor and rode the cargo elevator, where Sunghyun was waiting for them.

Sunghyun was just an average twenty -year -old boy, who seemed desperate for money.

" I'm Sunghyun."

" I'm Sora. So, we're you forced to do this as well?" Sora asked.

" Yeah, kinda. Boa-noona said she'll kill me if I don't. I had no other choice, but to do it." Sunghyun said, with teary eyes.

Sora comforted him and said:

" It's okay. It'll be over before you know it."

Sunghyun nodded his head and released himself from the hug.

"Well, I gotta go, send these five boys and two girls to the drop-off." Sunghyun said as he hopped in the driver's seat and drove away.

Afterwards, Sora sighed and went home herself. She cried. Because she felt that she was such a bad person, that she just needed to go to jail for this.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Atlantic Warehouse
Time: 9:16 p.m.
Date: April 19,2012

" So, that's basically everything you needed to see." KangTa said as he took the CD out of the player.

" I can't believe you made her do that. And that Sunghyun boy, where did go afterwards?" Leeteuk asked.

" A forest just twenty miles from Seoul. I picked them up myself, I rented a car, made arrangements with a North Korean and he let us past the border." KangTa replied.

" Sick freak." Leeteuk replied.

" You may want to know the rest of the story?" BoA said.

" What do you mean?" Leeteuk asked.

" What I mean is, what happened to Sunghyun and Sora." BoA said.

" Well, I know Sora is fine, but, what about Sunghyun?"  Leeteuk asked.

" Well, I paid him one hundred million won-" KangTa said.

" And it was certain that he wouldn't tell anyone." BoA continued his sentence.

Leeteuk twitched his brows, and said:

" I can't believe you did that to them! I mean, don't tell me they also had to let you escape?" Leeteuk yelled.

" Um, yeah. Sora kind of helped us." BoA said, while fixing her hair.

" What did you do now?" Leeteuk, sounding mad, asked.

" Nothing really, we just asked her to rent a plane for us, and fly to N.K. to pick us up ." KangTa replied.

" Oh God. I can't believe you guys had the guts to do this. I mean, you asked two innocent people to dirty work for you! You guys are filthy, ing ty pieces of crap." Leeteuk said as he tried to escape.

BoA and KangTa got mad so KangTa said:

" Hold him down."

 BoA held him down and prepared a fist, to threaten Leeteuk.

KangTa on the other hand, prepared a gun and aimed it on Leeteuk's heart.

" Go on, kill me! Anyway, North Korea will find you! Not just the North, but the South as well. Everyone will find you, until you guys rot in jail!" Leeteuk yelled.

KangTa laughed and he said:

" Okay, as you say so."

KangTa was so close to pulling the trigger when he heard something from the back.

KangTa turned back and saw Sunghyun, the driver.

" Sunghyun, what are you doing here?" KangTa and BoA asked together.

" I'm not alone. I'm with--" Sunghyun said, but got interrupted by someone.

" He's with me." That someone said.

A girl came in, bringing a bag, and only it.

" Sora." Leeteuk mumbled.

" What are you doing here? Wasn't that the last time we were gonna meet?" BoA yelled.

" I know, but, I'm sorry unnie." Sora said.

" Sorry for what?" KangTa and BoA asked.

" For disobeying your orders." Sunghyun replied.

" We just couldn't do it anymore. We couldn't keep it any longer." Sora replied.

Afterwards, Sora and Sunghyun threw their money bags on the floor.

BoA and KangTa stared at it and furiously, she yelled:

" Are you trying to set us up?"

" I'm sorry ,noona . But, you deserve to live with whatever is coming your way." Sunghyun replied.

" You ing son of a ! How dare you set us up!" KangTa yelled as he aimed the gun at Sunghyun.

" Sora, Sunghyun, duck!" Leeteuk yelled.

Sora and Sunghyun ducked as well and dodged every bullet KangTa shot.

" Stay put you rascals!" KangTa yelled.

BoA decided to help KangTa by shooting as well, but, Sora and Sunghyun dodged everything.

The shooting lasted for a few more minutes, until they ran out of bullets.

" Chase them." KangTa said as he got a pocket knife and chased the two.

BoA followed him out and together, the chased the younger boy and girl.

Sora and Sunghyun ran outside and hid behind a post. And there, the plan just worked.

BoA and KangTa ran outside, only to be stopped by a group of:

POLICEMEN.

Shocked, BoA and KangTa dropped their knives and the police did their job.

" Ho could you accuse me for doing stuff? Don't you know who I am! I am KangTa! " KangTa yelled as a policeman grabbed him.

" I don't care." The policeman replied.

" I'm BoA! You can't arrest me! You have no evidence!" BoA
yelled.

" Oh yeah, we do."  the policeman said as he points towards the car.

Afterwards, an old man stepped out. He looked eighty or ninety perhaps.

KangTa looked shocked. Because he knew the man.

" Hal- abeoji?" KangTa asked.

BoA looked shocked as well.

" Didn't your grandfather die like fifteen years ago?" BoA asked.

" Yes, I did. But, I was treated immediately. I survived, and I closed down factory, to seem like I died."

" It's impossible.I remembered that I killed him--" KangTa said, but got interrupted by the police.

" He killed him, okay. That explains it. Bring him to jail. No, not just jail, bring him to Camp 22."  The policeman yelled.

" What? No! Not Camp 22!" KangTa yelled.

" You can't do that!" BoA yelled, as if to defend KangTa.

" Also her!" another policeman said as he pointed at BoA.

" What? I'm not like him! I didn't kill my grandfather! Or anyone!" BoA yelled.

" But, you were accused of kidnapping. Now Go." the policeman said as he pushed BoA inside.

" But, this is so unfair!" BoA and KangTa yelled.

" No, it's not. Do you know you guys are wanted, Dead or alive?" a policeman asked.

" No." the kidnappers replied.

" Oh, now you know." the policeman said as he laughed and stepped on the gas.

The car drove away, and it was now certain that they will never escape. Since they will both held in Camp 22.

Sora and Sunghyun sighed, and afterwards, they both remembered something.

" Leeteuk!" Sora and Sunghyun said together.

Afterwards, they ran inside the factory and saw Leeteuk.

He was just on the chair, looking at the surroundings.

" Leeteuk-oppa. Are you alright?"

" Are you okay, hyung?" Sunghyun asked.

" Yeah. Just release me from the rope." Leeteuk said.

Sunghyun got a pair of scissors, cut the rope, and freed Leeteuk.

Leeteuk got to his feet and he tried to regain his senses. When he did, he started talking.

" Hi." Leeteuk said as he hugged Sora.

" Hi, I missed you." Sora said.

She saw Sunghyun chuckle, and he left them both alone for a minute.

" How did you know that I got kidnapped?" Leeteuk asked.

" I just had that feeling that something happened to you. That's why I got so worried." Sora explained.

" Oh. Okay. Oh yeah, I wanna apologize for the ringtone. I mean, you already know that I have feelings for you, but I only wanted to keep to myself." Leeteuk said.

" And you think making it as a ringtone would help?" Sora asked sarcastically.

" I know, I'm so stupid. I'm a pabo! Leeteuk said.

Sora shuffled his hair and said:

" But, you're the cutest pabo I've ever met."

" Thanks, but I guess we would never get that friendship we had before. Especially after--" Leeteuk said, but got cut off by Sora.

Not, just Sora, but her kiss.

When Sora pulled back,  she said:

" No, it's still the same friendship. Same comfort level, same everything, same lives. Just, my feelings for you ,are all to the next level."

Leeteuk blushed and asked:

" So, the thing on tape? Was it true? That you love me?"

Sora just nodded her head.

Leeteuk smiled until his dimples formed. Sora also smiled that way and they ended up looking at each other.

" So, are we still up on WGM?" Leeteuk asked Sora, as he extended his arm.

Sora, on the other hand held it tightly, and said:

" You're on."

Afterwards, the two smiled, and walked going to SM Entertainment, hand in hand.