[TRANS] Ceci June -Lay

❋ Addicted to EXO ; (Exo facts and information)


Ceci June Issue. Lay's section.



Attractive point: Warm guy, healing boy. Nationality- Chinese

Praises you want to hear: This is my first time attempting a blonde/ yellow hairstyle. So I'm half anticipating and half worried about what people will say about whether it suits me.

Break time: For myself, it would be composing songs and writing lyrics. Improving on what I'm weak in after attending lessons. And of course, this time my songs weren't chosen for this album. In order to be able to show my perfect side, I wish to work hard so that everyone can listen to my composition.

Regarding Lay's composition: Started composing for fun since 13 years old. Out of the members, Baekhyun and Luhan love my ballads the most, they are my support team.
Kris is my assistant in the editing process of my composition. So here I am, saying thank you to you guys.

To Lay, composing is: I feel that the most important thing is the heartfelt intentions between people. I belong to the sentimental/emotional type, I get my inspiration from the the details you miss in a short experience, the family members whom I love, friends, and the emotions I get from my five senses, and when I am playing the piano.

Musicians you respect and admire: Determined Beethoven and exceptionally talented music genius Mozart.

Area in which you are better than them?: I'm better at dancing, compared to them.

SM seniors: They always encourage us, giving us detailed tips in aspects like live performances, choreography, or camera works. They are all angels.

Secret skill people don't know: Ability to joke around. It's such a pity people don't know my comedic skills.

Dance machine's waist status: Thanks to everyone, it's a lot better now. I can only say thank you.

Things you treasure: You can't really say things, but rather, humans, people. Because of the fans, there's the present me. I definitely have to treasure and cherish them.

Confession: "I will make you the most blissful woman on earth. Trust me."

Reasons why Lay is the perfect boyfriend: I can give my all and love only one woman wholeheartedly, I can do anything for her, I can give her warm hugs.

3 things you anticipate from 'her': Call her little piggy, and not feel sad about it. And I will face her cutely; she will only love me, understands me, and does aegyo to me occasionally.

Lay's aegyo: zero, I'm very manly.

To Asian fans:Thank you for caring about me no matter where you are, may you guys be healthy and happy.

Lay's user manual: No coke and soda and I won't eat. But you still have to say you love me, kay? And hug my warmly and I'll become better. 



kor-chi trans: CHERE_MAMIE_for_Lay
Translated by: @exonyeoshidae