Chapter 3 'I Like You, Dongho!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

Chapter 3 'I Like You, Dongho!'

 

"Dongho..." Marissa saw him opening the door and walked up to the small circle in the middle of the room.

"Let me have a chat with you Shin Dongho." Kevin pushed Dongho out of the room.

"Kevin what are you doing?" Marissa hold Kevin's wrist.

"Having a 'CHAT' to him. Don't follow us." Kevin lost Marissa's grip and walked out of the door with Dongho following him.

"Where are we going." Dongho asked walking down the stairs to car park.

"No where." Kevin's voice went low.

Kevin gave Dongho a huge swing/punch.

"Kevin!" Marissa saw Kevin punching Dongho.

"Marissa... Dongho was being rude to you and now your being nice to him still. You need to stand up for yourself." Kevin stopped punching Dongho and walked up to Marissa.

"Don't come near me." Marissa yelled and started to run away.

Marissa left the car park and left the place where UKISS practise. It's been already 1 hour Marissa ran away. The sky started to spit out water. Marissa saw an abounded Playground and sat on the swing.

"That idiot! Why do you have to be rude to Dongho. He is just trying be a maknae to get attention. I'm just a girl with a secret about my life in Australia... I just wanna come here to see Kevin and get my audition to NH Media." Marissa spoke to herself while she swings and cries.

 

-At The Practise Studio-

"Where's Kevin, Marissa and Dongho?" Kiseop asked.

Kevin walked in the room with no scratch him and Dongho walked behind him with sore's on his left arm and his limping.

"What happened? Where's Marissa-shi?" Kiseop asked again.

Dongho spoke up after 3 minutes of silence, "She ran away because Kevin was punching me..."

"What!" Eli got up from his sit.

"I'm sore but I'm gonna look for her. It's been nealy 2 hours she left and we can't contact her because her phone is on silent." Dongho tried to walk normal and left the room.

"Dongho... wait" Eli ran up to Dongho before Dongho left the room.

"What?"

"Let me go, instead of you."

"No. I need to talk to her pravite about this and something else."

"Dongho." Eli grabbed his hand. "Don't you dare make her sad if she see's you or your dead just like Kevin."

"Okay." Dongho walked off to his car as fast as he can.

 

-At The Playground-

~Marissa's P.O.V~

Kevin. If you like me... Why can't you just tell me. Instead of hitting Dongho. I can't believe that my best friend just hurt an innocent person that done nothing. Dongho has a secret but I can't tell what. I know that he does... Only if I know what Dongho is hiding, I would be fine... *Sigh* Great. I wish that Kevin would tell me that he likes/cares about me instead of hitting Dongho!

I see Dongho's car... What is he doing? Ha? Only Dongho came... I think that everyone is worried sick that I ran away... Kevin why? Dongho... it's so cold~

"Marissa why did you run away?" Dongho came up to me and then sat next to me on the other side of the swing on the left.

"Kevin just made me feel bad when he punched you..." I looked at the rain that's falling heavily.

Dongho swung fast on his swing and started humming, "Do you wanna stay here to cool down and come back to the room?"

"I'll be fine here..." I just smiled. "I don't feel like being with the group because I'm not an idol..."

"Your secret is that your a kpop idol that's under NH Media? Am I right?" Dongho stopped swinging and stepped in front of me when I was swinging.

I stopped in front of Dongho and stepped out, "How... did you know? I kept it a secret from my family and even Kevin. I kept this as a secret so Kevin doesn't have to be worried but look now his jealous. I wish that he can forgive you or anyone..."

Dongho hugged me tightly when it's still raining heavily, "Shhh It's okay. I heard Hyung Manager talking to someone about this and it was you..."

Dongho... knows... But he hates me but his nice to me... Why is this so hard? I just wanna know how and why his acting nice and sweet to me but cold when we're near the members. Kevin! Why can't you confess to me? Are you really that shy to tell a girl that you like her. 

"You wanna show Kevin that you can sing like a star in Seoul. Don't you." Dongho looked at my eye's. 

Me and Dongho have the same height as each other so I just stared at his lovely brown eyes, "I do... NH Media called and asked me if I wanna become a singer... after I uploaded a video of me singing a verse of Tick Tack on Youtube..."

"That was cute... I watched that with Hyung." Dongho laughed.

"Dongho... Why are you so nice to me when we're alone but when we're near the others you become cold.... It's just wired and I would like it know why."

"I like you." He held one of his hand on my chin and kissed me passionately on the lips while the rain continues to pour on us.

Wait... Did he just kiss me... . Shin Dongho likes me... but... I like Kevin, wait... Why am I talking to myself... This is strange... Get back to reality! *sigh*

"I guess that I can like you too... but Kevin" I spoke and then remembered about Kevin.

Dongho hugged me again, "You like him as well... Don't tell anyone about the kiss please. It's a secret and I will keep your secret, a secret."

~End of Marissa's P.O.V~