Chapter 22: 'Save Her!'

Life of a Pure Blood Princess (UKISS & Vampire Knight)

 

 
Chapter 22: 'Save Her!'
 
" Girl I want you to be my Cinderella 
Wae neon ireoke taoreuneun nal wae molla." Cinderella: UKISS
 
Anneyonghaseo~ 
 
Sorry for the long update~ Been very busy lately due to major assignments for SOSE and English. And also work but mostly, I was lazy to update or create this chapter. Sorry~
 
 
HAPPY READING
 
 
 
---------------
 
 
"So what?" Kevin smirked as he found out his powers.
"You know that I'm stronger then you." Bryan walked around with his eyes on Kevin.
 
"Kevin, here." Eli chucked Kevin a iron sword.
"Eli thanks but behind you." Kevin thanked and pointed at a figure.
Eli turned and then his hand started to make water out of thin air, "Wow..."
 
------
 
". You got your powers as well..." Bryan cursed Eli.
 
------
 
"Sweet. Take this~" He yelled.
"Not gonna happen." The voice sounded familiar.
"Who are you?"
"Marissa's worst nightmare." The person smirked.
"Rido."
 
------
 
"Marissa get up." Soohyun slapped her face gently.
No reply from Marissa.
"Get up please...."
"..... Mmm..." Marissa moved a bit. "I... can't feel... My legs." She had a vision about Dongho and Bryan. "Dongho!" She used her powers to push Bryan away from Dongho.
 
"Looks like the Princess is okay..." Bryan coldy spoke.
A sting appeared on her ribs, "Just cause I got hurt doesn't mean that I can't fight."
"Are you sure?"
 
"Just shut your mouth." Dongho gave him the death stare.
 
The surrounding of the forest starts to snow with blood starting to drop on the snow.
 
"I promise that someone will die."
"And were not the one." Dongho stepped back, "You're one of them."
 
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure." Dongho smirked.
 
"Marissa, why don't you join us?" Bryan used his powers to drag her.
She has no choice but to join in, "Fine"
"That's the spirit." Bryan chuckled.
 
With normus hits exchange to Marissa and Dongho. Bryan had his helpers to fight Marissa while Dongho is against Bryan. Marissa is was until one of the helpers had the power of copy their enermies power.
 
-----
 
"Soohyun your with Hoon and AJ. You guys need to work as a team since you guys don't have your powers, yet." Eli told a plan.
"Okay" He nodded.
 
There were many Vampire slaves controlled by Rido. The slaves are targeting the three boys~ Soohyun has the power of strength, Hoon power of teleportation and AJ with the power of copy cat of any powers.
 
Within a couple of minutes the three boys found their powers and used them to defeat the slaves.
 
"Crap. Master, they found out about their powers. What do we do?" Bryan saw the three boys and yelled.
 
"Kill them." Rido started at Soohyun.
"Get out of the way!" Marissa ran up to Soohyun and pushed him out of the way and she got hit by the control ray in his eyes.
 
"What a stupid niece I have." Rido laughed. "Juri, you're so weak."
 
"Get her out of the trans. I mean it!" Dongho yelled as he saw his girlfriend being controlled.  
"Why should I listen to you?" He asked.
 
"Leave her alone!" A voice demanded in a distance. 
"Yuki... Lovely to see you again." He smiled. "Say goodbye to your older twin sister because she's gonna die. Just like, you." He mumbled.
 
"Yuki, here!" Zero chucked her aVampire weapon from Cross Academy and it involved to the true vampire form.
"Aw, what a lovely couple... Not." Rido got sickened.
 
"I won't let Juri our of a trans okay. She's mine now!" He told the group. 
Dongho quickly defeated and killed Bryan with his powers and ran up to Rido, "If you dare to hurt her. I swear that you'll die. Just like Bryan."
 
"I'm so scared." He laughed.
Dongho ran up to Rido but 'Marissa' stepped in front of him. 
"You can't win. If you kill me, she dies." 
"You ing bastard!" Dongho cursed himself. "Please hang in there." He mumbled.
 
"Just a black mail. If i go, she goes. It's a win win." Rido chuckled.
 
"We need to retreat!" Zero demanded.
Dongho looked back at the group, "I'm not leaving her with him. I need to save her." He protested.
"You need to. You can't fight him in this condition." He explained.
 
"!" Dongho yelled. "This is not over!" 
 
 
 
 
--------- 
 
Sorry for the long update!!!!!!!!! So sorry! Been busy due to; work, school and also being lazy :3
 
Omo. Marissa is in a trans under Rido. Bryan gone. The boys has their own powers. What will the group do in order to save her. But what would Rido really do to Marissa? What's the meaning of this mess?! 
 
 
FAN!
COMMENT!
VOTE!
ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY!
 
Until next time this is Marissa with the latest update to this exciting tension story! ^^
 
 
Anneyong!