conquered

Free Fall

Imagine changseob inviting you to go skydiving with him.

You were surprised because you knew he has extreme fear of heights but he insists and you just can't say no to him.

The day arrived, and you were now on the plane. Changseob was a nervous wreck, fidgeting at a corner.

After the man fixed your suit, changseob approaches you, trying to hide the fact that he was scared by smiling at you.

He took your left hand and tied a string to your ring finger.

It was long enough for the other end to be inside his shirt pocket.

You gave him a puzzled look but he just smiled and held both of your hands and got ready to jump.

3… 2… 1…

you both jumped off, still holding each other's hands. You didn’t scream.

You just closed your eyes and held on tight to him.

You were only less than 5 seconds in the air when the biggest plot twist of your life happened.

The only reason behind this is because I want to show you that you taught me that love conquers fears.

He looked at you meaningfully. He placed your hands on his neck and took out the string on his shirt pocket.

Within it was a ring.

saranghaeyo, will you marry me?

you managed to shout yes. He let go of the ring and it slid down the string and right through your finger.

You thought it was impossible, but you were proposed to in the most craziest way and your first kiss happened while falling down the sky with your soon to be husband.