Chapter 8 - Senior Blues (Part 2)

The girl that can't be loved... ( based on a true story )

 

 
 
Date: November 12, 2010
 
"Finally the weekend is here..." Kyuhyun thought.
 
that day... he was sitting on the floor using his laptop... and chatting with friends... and not playing Starcraft 2 yet... (I'm a SC fan too XD)
 
"well let's look at the chatbox today..." he thought.
 
"no one to chat to... well I'll just update my status then..." Kyuhyun thought.
 
"what do you call a simple guy being an intergalactic commander, fending off hundreds of insect-like aliens that want to destroy the whole universe with the help of an endangered alien race?
 
Answer:
 
me playing StarCraft 2 as Terran with Protoss beating the crap out of Zergs!! XD!!!" he updated his status.
 
then after 5 minutes... someone replied...
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"ZERGGGGGGGG!" Sooyoung replied.
 
"Zergs are toast on Protoss!!" Kyuhyun replied.
 
"hey... there's a Zeratul and a Jim Raynor in that game right... or I'm just getting crazy..." 
 
"yes there is..."
 
"yay!! im right!"
 
"hey... just one game on Battle.Net... please..."
 
"whats that? IDK that... I'm such a Noob..."
 
"Multiplayer server for SC2... you can even play with other players around Korea with that..."
 
"really?"
 
"yep... you can even fight with you beloved "Minsung" " 
 
"oh he doesn't play that... only my boyfriend "HyunKyu" and "BumKi" does."
 
"Yeesh..."
 
"I will study that game!! HAHAHA!!! and if we ever meet in Battle.Net... I will tear you apart!"
 
"If you can... hey... change topic... my cousin sells SMTown Goods... Like lightsticks and poster... want me to refer you...?"
 
"thats good!! wait... Thanks!"
 
"ok... I'll tell her..."
 
"where is she from?"
 
"just inside Kara's neighborhood... and she told me that she''ll have a shipment coming... just tell her your asking for my Noona Victoria... the cousin of Cho Kyuhyun..."
 
"ok... I'll just look at her site..."
 
"ok..."
 
after a few minutes...
 
"KYU!! I got something I want to buy... the photobook worth 7500 Won..." I'm kinda shy to call her... can you?"
 
"hey my aunt is here... she told me that just call to their house... for your pre-order to be written on the list."
 
"Aiish!! I'm really shy... please..."
 
"well..."
 
"wait I'm just reading some guidelines..."
 
"ok..."
 
"umm... Kyu... about the payment... It's kinda complicated... I need to go to the BANK!!! can I just give it to you..."
 
"It's alright... just pay... XD"
 
"don't worry... I'll order the next thing on the morning..."
 
"ok..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"now... I got a job... hahahaha!!!" Kyuhyun thought.
 
"and wow... that's the first time that I talked to her that long... though it's not personal... we talked..."
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 8 done!
 
pretty boring eh... well my hand is still busted...
 
so... the update will be next week... sorry...