L.joe's unknown feelings and Eunju's giant brother

Gangster + Idol= Trouble(?)

Author's POV:

It's a tiring morning for L.joe. They've been practicing for a month for their comeback. He wiped his sweats all over his face and grabbed some bottle of water. He  inhaled and exhaled deeply while closing his eyes.

"Okay guys, it's already lunch time. Where do you want to eat?" Sunggyu asked out of the blue.

"Tteokbokki stand!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"Yea!" The other said in unison.

"Okay, grab your things and let's go." They all grab their bags and headed to the tteokbokki stand.

While they are walking at the street side, L.joe seems very quiet that's why Woohyun nudged him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" 

"Nothing. Nothing..." He lied. 

Woohyun playfully shook his head. "You're thinking of something, I know. C'mon what is that?" 

"Well, what do you think if you're already captivated to a girl when you just only met once? Is that called 'love at first sight'?" L.joe qouted the last words. 

"Mm, captivated easily? Yea, you may call that 'love at first sight'. Why are you already inlove?" Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows.

"No! I mean, maybe." He scratch his head.

"You know, you have to figure out your feelings. And if you still don't know her name, you better know. Cause if you already did, that is when your heart starts to beat rapidly." He firmly said and gave him a wink.

L.joe was happy but at the same time worried cause what if the 'girl' she only mey will get mad at her again? What will he do? 

*That girl, my heart already beats rapidly when the first time I saw her.* He just smiled like an idiot and continue walking.

Your POV:

I was at my room busying myself. I was arranging some of my clothes. I know we have maids but I'm not feeling lazy so I arrange my own things. While I was aranging my clothes on the big closet, I heard someone knock on the door. 

"Come in." I demanded, still busy at arranging.

I heard the door opened but I heard no footstep coming towards me. I just ignored it and continue my own thing. Then suddenly someone covered my eyes.

"Ya! Who's this?" I asked.

The person just chuckled. So like a ninja, I grabbed the person's right wrist and twisted it harshly. 

"Ow, ow, ow.. that kinda hurts!" He whined. 

"Zelo?!" I asked in disbelief. 

Aish, what does this guy thinking?! I almost broke his wrist! 

"Yep. Do I look like a stranger to you?" He raised one eyebrow.

Aigoo, he's too cute when hurt. 

"No, I mean.. y"know I thought it's a bad guy or what." I said.

"Are you just going to explain? Didn't you miss me?" He pouted. I just grinned.

"Of course I miss my giant brother!" I playfully pinched both of his cheek. "Why are you here? I thought you still have something to do in Busan?" 

"Well, I'm kinda bored there and I miss you and dad so I decided to came back here." He smiled.

"Aigoo, c'mon give noona a tight hug!" I spread both of my arm.

He hugged me tightly and span me around. We both chuckled and he already put me down. 

"I really miss you noona." He cooed. 

"I miss you too my brother." I pinched his nose this time. 

"You like pinching me huh?" I just sticked my tongue out. "Oh, btw dad is waiting for us downstairs for lunch. C'mon.." He grabbed my hand and we both went downstairs.

While eating with dad, we talked about what's happening to Zelo and what's his plan when he already finished college. Zelo just came back from Busan because of his entrance exam for the school his going to study there. Since he already finished the exams, he came back here to freshen up. 

After the lunch with them I headed back to my room and finished what I am doing awhile ago. 

When I sat on the bed, the guy's face appeared on my face unintentionally. Seems like I have seen his face before. On the tv? I don't know. He just seems familiar. Is he an idol or what? Cause I use to watch random channels on tv. But, just forget it. Just ask him if you and him meet again okay? 

But, I hate boys.. Why am I so interested with him? He said he wants to be friends with me, but even a guy friend I don't have. Aish! I musg forget about him. He's just some random guy who accidentally bumped into me and nothing more. 

So I decided to take a nap and wait for the next day to come. 

 


Wassup guys! How's this 3rd chapter? Is it great or what? C'mon all of the silent readers out there, don't be quiet and shoutout your thoughts here! Authornim will be so happy for that. ^_~ 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote! Upvoting will be so much appreciated for authornim. =D

*WHO'S ZELO- Well, he's Eunju's younger brother. Zelo just came back from Busan. He doesn't know about her sister being a gangster. BUT! When he already finds out about her sister being in a gang, He wants to stop studying and just be in a gang just like her sister. Eunju don't want her brother to stop studying but she still don't know if she's willing to teach his brother how to hold a gun or to fight. 

Here's a cute L.joe picture for you. ^0^

And another one!: