The threat

Gangster + Idol= Trouble(?)

Author's POV:

As Eunju and her gang walks on the dark street, 5 men blocked their way. The boys seems like a gang also. 

"Well, well, well. Look what we found." The boy with the blonde hair said as he smirked. 

"What the hell do you need?" Eunju irritatingly asked. 

"Well, some little chit chats will do right?" He leaned closer to her and touched her hair. Eunju quickly grabbed his arm tightly then twisted it.

"What do you want?" Eunju clenched her teeth. 

"Calm down, little fella. You're too excited to start the fight." He teased. He harshly removed his arms from her grip. 

"I'll finish this ing fight with you in blood!" She firmly exclaimed and kicked him in the stomach. 

"Argh!" He groaned. He glared at her and punched her on the cheek. 

She looked at him with a blood on the corner of her lips.

"I think you're the one who's going home with full of blood." He devilishly and softly chuckled.

"Eunju, let's just go home." Minyoung, her friend tried to stop her from behind.

"No, I will not go home without this dying." She said then punched his cheek hardly then kicked his chest. 

The boy just groaned in pain while lying on the ground with a blood in the corner of his lips.He wiped away the blood with his wrist. His gang was about to fight back but the boy stopped them. 

"No, don't. This aren't the right time." He glared at her. "You're gonna pay for this.." He stood up from the ground."Cause we'll be back." He lastly said then left the dark street.

"Eunju, are you okay?" Minyoung asked worriedly.

"I'm okay. Don't mind me." She replied while still watching the gang disappear from the dark alley.

"Who are they btw?" Heeyoung, the other gangster asked while placing her hands on her waist.

"I don't know. But I will find out." Eunju answered.

"But what if they really come back?" Jeesun entered. 

Eunju stopped for awhile then glance at them.

"War is war guys. Always remember that." She spoke. "Let's go, we better go home." She demanded and they walked away the dark street.

----------------------

Your POV:

I entered the house quietly without the maids, and the subordinate noticing. I walked upstairs and entered my white, clean and peaceful room. I deeply sighed then took off my shoes. I headed to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I saw a red mark in the corner of my lips. I touched it and looked at the mirror deeply as the scene awhile ago entered my mind.

*Who are they? What is their goal for me?* I deeply thought then twisted the faucet and washed my wounded face. I grabbed the towel and wiped my face with it softly.

I lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling. *What is his name?* I shifted in with my thoughts again. *What does he want from me?* Loads of thoughts entered my mind. Iust deeply sighed and closed my eyes. *I'll figure it out soon..