Chapter1: Lies

From "Single" to "Its Complicated"

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V. 
 
Another day has just started. Another day at Seoul School of Performing Arts. Atleast I get to see my friends but I prefer staying at home and watch Detective Conan. It has so many seasons that it took me /Eternity/ a week to finish downloading it. Well I heard that Boyfriend will sing for their final episode, and I'm like "OMOOOOOO, I should watch this" Ugggghhh Ok enough of my feels. 
 
The ride to our school's just an hour and lucky me I caught Chanyeol's Limo. I jumped out of our /Porsche/ car and waved at Chanyeol. 
 
"Baekkieeee~ I missed you!"
 
"Well its been a- ufffff" Chanyeol attecked me with his power hug. 
 
"As I was saying its been a week and I missed you too!"
 
"Uuuuh, excuse me Mr. Byun. You'll have your training at 4pm, please make sure to meet me on time"
 
I could also hear Chanyeol's bodyguard say something to him.
 
"O..okay, I'll see you later Mr. Cho"
 
"And Mr. Byun? You have an appointment with your father later"
 
"K. Whatever. Bye!"
 
Oh I'm so rude. Well if anyone could understand me best its Cho Kyuhyun. He's my father's Loyal assistant. Since I was a kid he's been with my father all the time. To sum it up, He's old, the most outsanding and understanding butler/assistant/bodyguard that I met. 
 
"Yes, Mr. Lee Sungmin. I promise to be on time. I'll be here at exactly 4 pm. Ok? Bye, jalga!"
 
Oooh, Chanyeol's so sweet. I wish I could marry him. I snapped out of my thoughts when Chanyeol ruffled my hair
 
"Aigoo. What are you thinking Baek?"
 
"Nothing much, Just you and I"
 
"What about us Baek?" He tilted his head and blink million times. Oh Chanyeol your cuteness is overflowig I could squish you right now you squishy boy. 
 
"Just you and me getting married"
 
Oh no, I totally voiced out my thoughts. It's so embarrassing I want to bury my face on the ground. Oh please earth eat me now.
 
"Oh, Baekkieeee~ you're sooo cute, but dont you think that's too early? Just focus on our studies now and we'll talk about that on some other time. Arasso?"
 
"Ne, mianhe.."
 
"Gwaenchana Baekkieeee~" 
 
We walked past an unused room. We sat there for a while and discussed things.
 
"You know what, I was thinking about the things you said a while ago. I'm thinking about our future Lives"
 
"What about that Yeollie?"
 
"I mean you, you're going to be the CEO of Byun Entertainment and I'll be at Park Entertainment. We would be the top competitors and obviously were going to compete because were competitors but I dont like competitions so why the hell do we need to compete? We shouldnt be competitors who competes like in the competitio-"
 
"Ok Chanyeol, I get it. I get it"
 
"It's just things will be complicated. I dont like cmplicated things, I dont like conflicts. I cant take complicatio-"
 
"OH PARK FREAKING CHANYEOL WOULD YOU RELAX AND SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH UP??!!"
 
"Sorry, just worried.."
 
"Dont be Channie. We'll always remain the same. Ok? I'll always be here for you."
 
I can now feel Chanyeol's hot breath as he comes closer. Will this be my First kiss? OMO Park Chanyeol Sarang-
 
*KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
 
"Holy Krisus rolling like a buffalo! Were late! I'll see you at lunch Baek. Bye, Take care~"
 
Well, Nice one. What great start for my boring day. Thank you very much. Oh, well. I'm going to my classes now.
 
Chanyeol's P.O.V 
 
"Woah man. Why you so in a hurry?"
 
"Kris, GET YOUR FREAKING TREE BODY OUT OF MY WAY. I'M LATE!!"
 
"Relax bro, I'll walk with you."
 
Aiiiisssshhh, This Kris. He's a walking disaster. Every trashbin's scattered everywhere when he started to walk. His careless and long legs are so disturbing. Well honestly he's an inch taller than me so yeah, I have no more words. I'm speechless.
 
"Why are you so gay today?"
 
"We'll Lay's going out with me later. Can you believe it?! He accepted my invitation!!"
 
Honestly I dont like my friends to be bursting with happiness when they're with their boyfriends. My case is an excepting. We're going out, yes that's true but we're not officially dating because once that rumor will spread it will bring total chaos to the Byun and Park entertainment. In our case, me and Baekhyun have MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.
 
I spent the rest of the day doodling over nonsense things and waiting for the luch bell. 
 
Bvvvvvvvt Bvvvvvvvvvt 
 
From: Baekkieee~ <3
I'm doing important thins now. I cant eat with you Eggyeol T^T This is soooooo urgent please understand. Mianheee~
 
I wonder what He's doing? Maybe some kind of project cause the school year's about to end and our clearance is coming and all students are cramming. Lucky me I finished all my works last week. Poor Bacon, he's obliged to do many things.
 
To: Baekkieee~ <3
Where are you? Maybe I could bring some food over and let's eat together :3
 
Bvvvvvvvvvvvt Bvvvvvvvvvvt
 
From: Baekkieee~ <3 
No Thankyou I had my luch earlier. Just eat with Kris today. Don't skip. Byeee ;)
 
So sad I cant see him at lunch and knowing that he'll have training and a meeting with his dad, definetely we cant see each other at dismissal.
 
*KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG*
 
Yes, lunch time!! Now where are they?? Oh There they are!
 
"Hi guys!"
 
"Yow, why arent you around with Baekhyun?"
 
"Yow, Suho mah man! He's busy right now I dont need to disturb him"
 
"AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" 
 
Everyone cooed. The hell guys! Is it a habit to embarrass your friend everyday. Vengeance is sweet guys. I'll have my revenge soon.
 
"Aaaaaah!! Let's just eat ok?"
 
The rest of the day went well. I just got my clearance clear. My hardwork really paid off. I wonder if Baekhyun's done, maybe we could walk together. I'll just ask him.
 
To: Baekkieee~ <3 
Baek, are you done? Are you with someone? Come on let's walk together. I'll meet you outside your room! :DD
 
Bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvt Bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvt
 
From: Baekkieee~ <3
Yes I'm done. I'm not with someone. I just got out of our room and I'm almost halfway there. Do you want me to wait for you? My training's at 4pm *O*
 
To: Baekkieee~ <3
Oh :( Ok, I'm still fixing some ofmy things. You should carry on now. Call me when you reached your house. Bye take care~ 
 
Bvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvt Bvvvvvvvvvt
 
From: Baekkieee~ <3
Ok bye. 
 
I finished packing my things and I'm ready to go. I'm close to our school grounds when I spotted Baekhyun. I ran quickly towards the bushes and hide. I thought he has training at 4? and it's already 4:30. Why is he talking and laughing with some unknown guy? Did Baekhyun just lied to me?
 
 
 
a/n: Chapter1 down~ more to go. Tell me, what do you think about this story? Please leave a comment, subscribe and upvote Saranghaeee~ <3 Yey Purple~ Yixing's favorite color. ok byieeeeee <3