nineteen

The Last Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               The night was young whereas twinkling lights start to fill up the dark sky. The older couple, who are the owners of the mansion went off to bed while the boys stayed behind. Since the evening wasn’t that chilly, a perfect weather for a dip in the pool which the boys grabbed the opportunity to do so. Summer was around the corner waiting for its time to warm up the country once Spring completed its task.

               Not in the mood for a night swim you took a sear on the side whilst watching your friends as they enjoy themselves. Several of them were shirtless, flaunting their fit bodies. Females will be enthralled and probably drool over their body once they see them. Excluding you though, you weren’t bothered at all. Seeing your cousin almost everyday, walking around the house without any shirt on made you immune with these kind of things.

               You squealed when you felt cold liquid flowed down on your back. Baekhyun accidentally shoot you with his water gun when he was aiming for Jongdae. The reason why you haven’t changed your uniform because you know something like this will happened.

               “You missed!” Jongdae cackled at his friend. On the other hand you scowled at him before snatching his water gun and aimed the water to him. It was Baekhyun’s turned to make fun at his friend. “What was that for?! I didn’t shoot you. Baekhyun did.”

               “I got wet because of you.” You quarreled.

               “Its not my fault that you were-“ Jongdae wasn’t able to finished his sentence when you shoot him with water on the face. “Give me that” he snatched the watergun from your hands. He was about to shoot you albeit his gun was empty. You stuck your tongue at him.

               “Play time is over!” Junmyeon announced. “Time to shower everyone!” All of them whined not wanting to end their fun.

               “Hyung, don’t be a joy killer.” Chanyeol complained.

               Tao tolled his eyes at the fair skin guy, “There’s no school tomorrow dad.”

                “I’m the owner of this house and if I say time for bed, you must do what I say. Unless you want to be throw you out looking like that.” He eyed his friends.

               Jongin laughed all of the sudden. “You couldn’t even carry us. How will you throw us out?” The rests laughed.

               Junmyeon crossed his arms, “Try me.” They nervously gulped and not be able to move once Junmyeon gave them a taunting stare.

               Laughing at their expressions, you were the first one who made way inside of the house.

               “Why aren’t you moving?” Junmyeon raised a brow. “On the count of five and you’re still not inside, I will seriously kick you out. Hana-“ The boys didn’t let him finished his counting as they saunter inside, scared that they will be kick out by their friend.

 

               The house consisted of five bedroom; a master bedroom -which owned by Junmyeon’s parents- two bedrooms for their sons and two more bedrooms for the guests. All of the males will be staying at their friend’s room while you’ll be staying in the guest’s room. Junmyeon’s older brother room is off the limits while the other is under construction.

               After showering you went out of the room for the others to use the bathroom in the room you were staying. Since there were only three available bathroom that can be used you have take turn. Jongin after you had finished.

               Your cousin glanced at you before he enter the bathroom. “What are you wearing?” He raised a brow as he scanned your body, from head to toe.

               You wearing a cream sleeveless top paired with same color of shorts. Mrs. Kim was the one who prepared the clothes for you.

               “A night wear” you said like it was obvious, which it was.

               The bronze skin guy hissed. “I know its a night wear. It’s too revealing. Change to something else.”

               “Mrs. Kim was the one who gave this to me and I don’t have anything else to wear.”

               “I don’t care.” He stubbornly said. “Change it or wear something to cover it. May I remind you missy, you are surrounded with boys here in this house. So I suggest wear something else.”

               You rolled you eyes, “Do you have any extra shirt with you?”

               Jongin nodded, “Yes, I’ll give it to you once I’m done showering. Now stay here and don’t come out of the room.” He said before going inside of the bathroom and shut the door closed.

               “But I’m thirsty” you pouted. Knowing Jongin, he used the bathroom longer than you are. Grabbing the blanket on the bed, you opened the door before peeking at the other side. Hearing the voices of the guys coming from Jumyeon’s room, you were positive that everyone was inside. Wrapping the blanket around you hurriedly went to the stairs.

               At the first floor, the room was dimly lighten, enough to not get bump into the furniture. Junmyeon’s parents was kind enough to let you kids wander around the house, just make sure you wouldn’t break anything. You strolled in the kitchen to get something to satisfy your thrist. Getting a glass of milk you quench your thirst with that drink.

               Whe you were finished you decided to go back to the room before your cousin realized that you weren’t there. The blanket that had wrapped around your body fell down to your waist as you kept on walking. Stopping on your track your gaze went towards the moon that was peeking through the large window of the house. You had realized that the moon was the one that lightens the room and not some lamps or any light bulbs. The stars in the firmament twinkled ever so brightly. Captivated by the heavenly lights you didn’t realize that someone was approaching you from behind.

               “Hey” you felt a large hand touched your back which you stiffen from the sudden contact. You sent a glare to the intruder whereas he smirked down you. “Did I frighten my kitten?”

               You could recognize that deep husky voice everywhere. “Are you a stalker? You kept appearing everywhere.”

               “I’ll be your stalker kitten” he leaned to your face which caused you to drop the blanket on the floor. Your cheeks started to get warm whereas Yifan gazed at you.

               Rolling your eyes at him you turn your gaze at the moon. The blanket was now long gone on the floor.

               Yifan gazed down at you. He stared at your brown orbs, down to your nose and to your plump lips. Although there was small scar beside your eye, to him you were still a picturesque. His sharp orbs traveled down to your body. He only realized that you wearing something more revealing tonight. He took a glimpsed of your cleavage that was peeking at him.

               ‘They’re big. I’m so dumb when I they were flat-‘ he paused. ‘What the Wu Yifan?!’ Shaking those thoughts out of his head his eyes focused on you once more.

                He tried to stop himself from trailing his eyes to go down further however his eyes wouldn’t listen to him. You have thin waist yet your hips were wide. Those curves and S-line of yours are to die for. Not to mention those thick thighs and long legs of yours. Compared to him you are a midget but your height was just right.

               “Beautiful isn’t it?” You whispered yet it was audible for him to hear.

               The moonlight made your skin glimmered under it. To him you’re an angel. No. a goddess. A female that everyone desires to have to. No wonder boys drooled over you at school. However you were oblivious of that.

               Just like right now you are oblivious on what Yifan was thinking. You waved your hands in front of Yifan. “Hey, mister stalker.”

               Yifan snapped out from his trance and his eyes went back to your face. “Huh? What?”

               “You weren’t listening to me” you made a face. “I said where are you taking me tomorrow?”

               “I already told its a secret. You’ll find it out eventually tomorrow.” You scrunched your nose after he had tapped it.

               “Oh hyung!” You heard someone called Yifan. “There you are. We’ve looking for you.” It was Luhan and Sehun.

               Realizing that blanket was no longer covering your body, your eyes widen. Not knowing what to do. Good thing that Yifan was large enough to cover you.

               “Noona is that you?” Damn, Sehun have sharp eyes.

               Before the two males could see you in that state Yifan hurriedly picked up the blanket and wrapped it around you once more.

               “Hi” you smiled at them. “Aren’t you supposed to be in bed by now?”

               “That should be my question to you.” Sehun was now standing in front of you. “What are you doing downstairs with Kris hyung?

               “Are you guys doing something naughty?” Luhan asked with a tinge of mischievous in his voice.

               You went flushed right away. “No. I-I went to grabbed some milk and he-”

               “I just finished showering and then I saw her gazing at the evening sky.” Yifan explained further. Unlike you he wasn’t flustered to answer.

               “Are you sure?” Luhan raised a brow. “No funny business?” The playfulness was still there. Knowing that he was only joking nevertheless you couldn’t help but to blush and think of naughty scen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter