ChangSica - She

One-Shot Jessica Pairings


PLEASE LISTEN TO TVXQ-SHE WHEN READING THIS ONE-SHOT!


Changmin's Pov:

I still can't believe that she's my girl... My dream came true!!

I've known her for a long time now... And I never imagined that this would happen...

I still remember when we filmed the "Haptic CF"... My heart was jumping inside my chest all the time...

I think 3 or 4 years passed since then... Lots of things changed... DBSK separated... It's only me and Yunho Hyung now.. I wish the best for Junsu Hyung, Jaejoong Hyung and Yoochun Hyung.. I miss them a lot...

But... Life continues... TVXQ new album "Keep Your Head Down" is selling really well... Our song has been on 1st place...

But there's one song... that's entirely for her...

    

 


Nungamado boyeoyo

Meolli isseodo arayo

Geunyeoga eolmana yeppeun saramin geonji

 


 

Sondo mot daegenneun geollyo

Kkaejyeo beoril geot gatayo

Geunyeoga eolmana yeorin saramin geonji

 


I started dating the angel of my life and I couldn't be happier.... If I'm not with I feel... Alone, it's the same feeling you get if you know that you're going to be alone forever... I feel that when I'm without her... It's really hard when she goes to japan... I miss her so much... when that happens...       

         


  Saramdeul sogeseo utgo inneun

Jeo cheonsaneun naui geunyeojyo


 

*aigachi jarangseureowoyo

Babo gateun pyojeong dwaebeoryeoyo

Jebal naegeman useoyo oh she~ she~

Dangsinui kkeuchigo sipeungeollyo

Geu gotmani cheongugin geollyo

Sesang hana ppunin oh she~ she~

 

 


I feel so childish with this pride… My face looks like an idiot… I want you to laugh just with me… Nobody else… I’m not your 1st love but I want to be your last… The one that you will forever love from now on…

When I’m with you it feels like heaven… You are my heaven… I’m really cheesy but that’s how you make me…

You are the only one!!


 

Jajonsimi ganghan saram

Jeoldae ulji annneun saram

Geunyeoneun eolmana dokhan saramin geonji


 

Yuchihan nae jangnanedo

Maebeon jeulgeowohajiman

 


She never cries.. She is a strong person…

Besides my jokes… She’s always laughing… Such a sweet and beautiful laugh she has… It’s like my lullaby…

However.. sometimes I honestly don’t know if it’s a true laugh….


 

Geugeosi jinsiminji moreul ttaedo isseoyo


 

Almyeon alsurok moreugesseo

Jeo sarami naui geunyeojyo


 


The  more I know about you.. The more I know… The less I understand you…

You make my head go round… ‘Till I don’t now hat I think anymore…

But… For others boys and girls only one thing I know…

This person is my girl!!


 

* aigachi jarangseureowoyo

Babo gateun pyojeong dwaebeoryeoyo

Jebal naegeman useoyo oh she~ she~

Dangsinui kkeuchigo sipeungeollyo

Geu gotmani cheongugin geollyo

Sesang hana ppunin oh she~ she~


 

O nan geunyeoreul arayo baby

Na ppunijyo

Saranghaneun saramman al su itjyo

Geunyeoui nunmulkkaji

 



I feel like a complete idiot when I’m with her…. Her smile is precious to me…

I want to be her last… She’s my sky…

 

She is my world!!

 

I know that girl….  Only I know… And the ones that love her… How she truly is…

Even her tears I can tell if she’s happy or sad…

 


 

 

* aigachi jarangseureowoyo

Babo gateun pyojeong dwaebeoryeoyo

Jebal naegeman useoyo oh she~ she~

Dangsinui kkeuchigo sipeungeollyo

Geu gotmani cheongugin geollyo

Sesang hana ppunin oh she~ she

 


 

 

I feel so childish with this pride… My face looks like an idiot… I want you to laugh just with me… Nobody else… I want to be your last…… You are my heaven, my sky…

She is the only one in the world….

In my world… She’s the only one for me….

 


 

“Sica!!!”

“Neh!!”

“Come here... please…”

“I’m here… What do you need me for??”

Really??... Can’t a guy be with his girlfriend?... That’s one of the reasons of why I like her….

“Come with me…”

“Wait.. I’ve got practice in a while…”

“Yeah.. Yeah..”

“Just come with me..”

“Okay!” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0uW2yxcwvI)

I covered her eyes with my hands… And took her to the rooftop…. I prepared a surprise for her there..

I “did” a mini garden up there.. I hope she likes it…

“Sica.. Watch the steps..”

“Neh!”

“Wait here.. and DON’T peek…!

“Ok Ok…”


I went to get her…  And I started preparing myself for her reaction…  I really hope she likes it…

Yunho Hyung would bite my head off if she doesn’t… I made him help me… So... Please god make her like it….

 "Sica !! You can look now !!"

 

2006-05-23-garden1.JPG healinggarden.jpg 3.jpg

(JUST CHOOSE ONE XDDD I LIKE THEM ALL, SO I IMAGINE ALL COMBINED ;D)

 

Why does she have to be an ice princess?? I can't understand if she like its or not!! :"B

Omo... She's crying !! She doesn't like it ??

"Sica--"

She interrupted me..

"Oppa.. I- I- I love it !! You did this for me ??"

"N-neh... "

"I love it !! And.. I love you !!

Oh... Everytime I hear her say those 3 words, my heart jumps to much for my own good... This girl is going to kill me for making me too happy !!

"Sica-ah !! I want to ask you something... Please don't interrupt me..."

"Neh Oppa..."

I got down on onw knee... And say...

"Sica.. I love you and you know that... And I'll be loving you 'till I die... When your far away from me... I fill so empty...."

As I say this... I have tears in my eyes and so has she... Even crying.. she's still so beautiful...

"When you go on SNSD schedules that are overseas.. I count the days 'till I can se you again.... You may think that what I'm saying is really cheesy or whatever... But it's what I feel.... "

"O-oppa..--"

"Wait... Let me finish... I can't imagine myself without you in the future... So..."

Argh !! I'm so nervous...

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon... Do you give me the honour of becoming my wife in our future... When we can rest of being followed by fans 24/7... When we quit being idols... When we quit this tiring life.. "

"Oppa-- You wan to marry me?! What if in the future you start liking or even loving other girl... Even dating isn't alowed in SMENT...--"

"Jessica... If I'm with you.. Then  don't care what others say... I want to grow old with you.. Besides I want to see little ChangSica babbies running around us !!"

"OPPA !!"

She's blushing now... Wht a erted little mind she has... I just said babbies....

"Jessica... Will you marry me me.... Will you give me the honour o becominig my WIFE in our future...??"

... Silence... Now I'm scared...

She's crying... Happines or sadness...

"YES !! YES !! YES !!"

"Really ??"

"Yes !! I love you Changmin Oppa !!"

"So.. What were really thinking when I said that I wanted little ChangSica babbies running around us??"

"Yah !! Oppa !!"

There's no doubt on my choice... This is the girl that I want to spend my life with !!!


HOPE THAT YOU LIKE CHANGSICA !!

 

If you want you can request couples!!

But don't ask YoonHae !! (sorry :C)

 

I'll try to update soon!!

 

Bye!!