Week 1 - Day 3 ; Morning's Within The Dorm

Hello Baby Season 8 - EXO

Birds are chirping, the midday sun is blazing, tree leaves are bustling through a cool breeze, and twelve men are snoring their free day away. But who would have thought that these hard-working men would sleep the entire day?!

DRRRRIIING! "mmm.."

DRRRRIIING! "mmf!"

Rubbing his temple, Minseok wonders how he ended up on the living room floor when he was sure that he fell asleep in one of the rooms. DRRRRIIING! "Oh crap!" he picks up his phone, "yoeoseyo?" "YAH! Kim Minseok-sshi, are you still asleep?!" "Uh.. not anymore," he replies, half-dazed. "Ha ha, very funny. Ireona, wake up! and wake the other's up as well! You all have Hello Baby filming in one hour." "One hour? I thought filming was at two in the afternoon..." He said as he scrunched up his face and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeaaaaaah, look at the time Minseok-sshi." Minseok turned his head to take a glance at the clock that was hanging on the wall across from him. It read 12:21pm. Fully awake now, Minseok jets up in shock, mentally slapping himself in the face. "Chuseonghamnida noona! Sorry! We'll be ready in the next hour, promise!"

He heard a disappointed sigh on the other end of the line and slumped his shoulders, feeling extremely irresponsible. "Ah... don't stress yourself out. That cause acne~ We'll be there with the vans at 1:30. Don't be late!" With a few chuckles the conversation between Exo's coordinator-noona and the eldest of Exo, Kim Minseok, has ended. Running his hands through his hair, Minseok wonder what in the world has made him wake up so darned late when he is usually the one to naturally be awake early in the morning.

Regardless, Minseok took advantage of his being up and went into the bathroom to wash up and take a shower in peace. Once he was done, he grabbed a ppot and pan from the kitchen cupboard and made his way to the bedrooms. First stop; The room of the sleepy-heads. Clashing the backs of the two pots together, Minseok began to shout, hoping it woild be loud enough to wake up the others in the neighboring rooms. "Kris! Baekhyun! Jongin! Tao! I-REO-NA!!! Wake up, com'on! We have to get ready in less than an hour. It's already 12:50! A-yah.. I'm going to go crazy." Minseok stood up in fure frustration before realizing he has seven more stubborn boys to wake up. The elder shoved the younger four and even threatened to tickle Baekhyun and Tao if they don't at least open their eyes like the other two have already done.

Like the wings of a butterfly, Baekhyun and Tao's eyes flutter open only to see an angry Minseok-hyung right about them. Out of utter shock, Tao falls off his bad. "WAH! Hyung! Why do you look so scary?!" "It's because  I just woke up as well," Minseok replies with just the slightest bit of sass. Kris rolled out of his lower bunk only to roll his way over to Baekhyun's. "ya... Baekhyunnie~" he called out sweetly, "ireona. We'll be late." Kris lightly patted the young one's shoulders, smiled, stood up and lazily walked over to the washroom only to find a Zitao in the shower. "Ge! Come shower with me!" The door shut close as he pulled Kris in and stripped him of his clothes, loofah and soap ready at hand.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was practically dragging half-asleep Jongin across the floor and finally got him into the washroom. Ignoring Tao and Kris' showering together, Baekhyun helped Jonging brush his teeth. "have to get those pearly whites to be crystal clear for the camera, Jongin-ah. Here, you take this and brush you own teeth, while I do my own, hm?" Baekhyun handed Jongin, who was currently sitting down on the floor with his back up against the wall, his toothbrush. A knock on the doors let's Jongin, Baekhyun, Kris and Tao know that they only have six minutes left in the bathroom.

Second stop; The room of the not-so-sleepy-heads. Turns out Luhan and Yixing were already sitting up on their bunks, talking to each other, while Junmyeon and Kyungsoo were fast asleep. Right when Minseok opened the door Yixing jumped and Luhan lookd at the person in the doorway like a deer in the headlights. "WHAT! You guys were awake and you're still in your beds?!" Yelled a somewhat-annoyed Minseok. "heheh... sorry hyung." Apologized Luhan. "Yeah, we didn't think it would matter much before we're off today." explained Yixing. "No, we're not off today actually. We have Hello Baby filiming at two and it takes a little more than half an hour to get to the meet-up place. COME ON!!" Further explained Minseok and with that, the deer and gentle lamb hopped off their bed and made way to the washroom only to find four other people ahead of them. Without hesitation, Luhan opened the door with his eyes closes and yelled, 'HURRY UP!" Yixing, who kept his eyes open, saw Tao and Kris and he was slightly hurt. After looking away he mumbled to himself, "am I... jealous?"

"Kyungsoo," Minseok called out over ther vocalists' shoulder. "Junmyeon~" he did the same with the other sleeping beauty, yet he just turned his body around facing away from Minseok. "Mmm... Ahh..." Kyungsoo let out a long sight as he sat up, rubbed his eyes, stretched around a bit and looked at his hyung. "Good morning Kyungsoo-ah," Minseok ruffled his dongsaeng's bed-hair, "Say.. Kyungsoo, can you do me a humongous favor?" Kyungsoo nodded sleepily, "Can you please, please make breakfast for the crew? I still have to wake up everyone else." Minseok asked with a hint of desperateness in his voice. Kyungsoo patted his senior on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile, "I guess I'll wake up Junmyeon-hyung too. You go and wake the other up" "Thanks Soo! I owe you big time!" Minseok hurriedly ran out of the room. Kyungsoo lazily slumped over to the other elder in the room. "Joon-ma hyung~ ireona~" A smile spread upon Minseok's face as he heard Kyungsoo call out while exiting the room to go the next and thankfully the last.

The room of the "lazies." Minseok entered, flicked on the lights, and let out a heavy sigh. "RISE AND SHI--" Before finishing his sentence, Minseok thought of a more fast and efficient way to wake up Sehun, Chanyeol and Jongdae. Minseok brung out his phone, went to his music folder and looks for "Mama Screamo" which was none but his and Kris' screamo part in Exo's first hit-song, MAMA. On full volvume, Minseok put the speaker-side of his phone next to the number one lazyhead's ear. "AH!" Chanyeol woke with a startling yell which woke up the other two in the room. "Plan successful!" Minseok cheered out as he laughed happily at everyone's reactions. "Yo.. not cool man..." Sehun was now awkwardly running his fingers through his multi-colored hair. "Who said I was cool?" Minseok cooed then made way for Chanyeol, who was twice his height, as he dragged Sehun by his ear to the living room to sit down. Minseok turned around to find Jongdae sitting cross-legged on his bed whilst putting on a wide and slightly creepy smile. "AHH!!" breathing heavily, Minseok put his hand over his chest to show he was spooked. "Good morning hyung!~" the vocalist sung out his morning greeting. "Yah.. Jongdae.. Never do that. Ever again. Got it?" "Hehe, got it hyung!" Jongdae slid off of his lower bunk and happily hopped to meet the rest of the awaken members.

Once minseok left the room, he stopped by the washroom, just to keep track on who's done or almost done so that he can figure out who hasn't gone in and washed up yet. Looking at the digital clock on the screen of his phone, he mumbled, "Twenty-seven minutes left.." with a quick exhale of built-up used oxygen, he set foot into the kitchen which was open to the living room. To Minseok's delight, he was thrilled to see Kyung, the mother of the house, and Sehun, the baby of the house, making breakfast for everyone. Throwing his arms over their shoulders, Minseok spoke. "Did you guys even wash up yet?" "Ani~" Kyungsoo replied, "Luhannie, Chanyeollie, Yixing and Jongdae hyungs are in there now." Sehun notified as he flipped Kyungsoo's delicious omlette. "If those four are int ehre now... and Kris, Baek, Jongin, and Tao are finished... there were the heck is Junmyeon?" After Minseok jetted off to find sleeping beauty, Kyungsdoo and Sehun exchanged looks, then bursted out in pure laughter.

"Yah! Kim Junmyeon! Get up already!" Minseok yelled in his friend's ear. "Twenty-four minutes left for everyone to get ready and possibly eat their breakfast. Come on, please get out of bed." "Uh... Minseok hyung..." Junmyeon rubbed at his eyes and blinked a few times before letting out a loud groad as he stretched out his back and arms. "Ah, hyung. I kept waking up throughout the night... Sorry, I was so stubborn." Minseok patted Junmyeon's shoulder and looked at him with concern, "is it your insomnia again?" He asked. Junmyeon nodded, "Unfortunately it's been getting worse these past few days." "You should talk to a doctor. Coping with the crazy schedule that Exo has is hard on everyone, we all get three or four hours of sleep each night... five hours max. If you're waking up multiple times in those few hours, then you definitely need to get checks and get some medicene. You're a leader of Exo, Junmyeon. You can't fall back, get your head in the game, got it?" Junmyeon nodded as his hyung patted his shoulder once more before they both got up and left the room.

"Kids! Come and eat your breakfast!" Kyungsoo called out. "What about ther others?" Sehun asked, "They'll have to join in. Just take advantage of the time we have left... which is short..." Minseok pitched in as he walked to the huge dining table. Kris and Jonging came over while gigling to each other as they sat down and began to dig in. Soon after, Baekhyun and Tao came. "Kyungsoo hyung, aren't you going to eat too? Stop fidgeting around!" Tao said, concerned about his friend. "Aniyo, I still have to wash ip and such..." still fidgeting around, Kyungso scurried over to the bathroom. With Sehun following in his foorsteps. Thankfully, as soon as the two got to the door, Luhan, Yixing, and Chanyeol came out. "MMM! Kyungsoo's food! Ah let's go!" Chanyeol hurried over to the table alongside of an excited Yixing. Luhan and Sehun locked their gazes with one another, "Sehun..." Luhan spoke first. "Hyung..." Sehun called back, looking away soon after. "...Kyungsoo!" he popped in and popped out just as quick. With a fast caressing of the cheek, Luhan smiled at Sehun and left to join the others for breakfast. As of now it was only Kyungsoo, Junmyeon, Jongdae and Sehun in the bathroom. Sehun and Kyungsoo were brushing their teeth whille Jongdae and Junmyeon were taking a shower. The washroom soon sounded like New York City's Philharmonic Orchestra Hall, except with vocals. Once Jongdae and Junmyeon were done with their shower, they switched with Kyungsoo and Sehun. "Thirteen minutes! Ppali!" Kris called out from the other side of the door with food in his mouth. 

Almost immediately after Kris yelled out the time, Jongdae, Junmyeon, Kyungsoo, and Sehun shot out of the bathroom and hurriedly sat at the dining table. Whilst stuffing their faces with food, Kyungsoo asked the other members if they ate or are eating well, whereas he doesn't even have an ounce of food in his stomach. "Yaaaah, hyung, can you eat please.. You're already skinny. Please eat well." Jongin monochromatically said toward his elder. Kyungsoo suddenly stepped out of his trance, and took a bite out of the corner of the french toast that was on his plate as his face flushed with the lightest shade of pink. Although the rest of the group didn't seem to notice, Jongin definitely felt and heard Kyungsoo's heart pounce up and down inside of his chest. He smiled, making sure no one else sees. 

"How much time left, ge?" Tao asks as he turns to Luhan who just took a bite out of his omlette. "I don't know" Luhan replied in a hum-like way. "Ask Kris, he seems to always have the time~" "Kris ge! How much time left?!" Tao asked in  a somewhat annoying-tone. Kris looks at the clock in the living room, "six minutes.." he said cooly as he took in a spoonful of his scrambled eggs. "How can you say that so calmly, hyung?!" screamed out a frantic Baekhyun. "I need time to put on my eyeliner!" "Chiiiiiill, Baek! We just have to get in the car and the makeup / dressing staff will do all the work for us." Said Kris, once again taking his sweet time. With that, the entire table slightly relaxed." 

Some members finished their breakfast, while others didn't. As if on cue, the vans arrived as soon as everyone was proclaimed ready. Knock, knock, knock!! Heard the boys. Sehun ran to the door and opened it only to come face-to-face with their dreaded manager hyun and noona. "Annyeong.." Sehun shrieked quietly in a high-pitched voice, obviously portraying the slightest bit of fear. "I assume you are all ready to go." And with that, all twelve boys got up and rushed through the door and into the vans, trying their best to not get trampled over by fans.

---


lolol not even funny that i havent updated since last year. i blame high school.. >_> 

look forward to another story though, inspired by 50 Shades of Gray (i know, im late)

~XOXO~

140316 ; 9:35pm