Final

Just a fanservice

 

 

"Come on WuFan, it was just a fanservice!" Luhan groaned for the umpteenth time because their leader was a rockhead. Yixing was sobbing on the far end corner of their makeup room, sulking because the leader was mad at him.

"Time to go," their manager said and everybody went out of room. Kris was the first to go, with his face mode on. He went to the front passanger - usually Luhan or Chen's seat because he usually sit next to his unicorn. Their manager giggled at Wufan's childish behaviour. "This is not their first fanservice, why are you so worked up?" he said, starting the ignition.

Wufan ignored the manager, continue to sulk and faced the window. The ride home was silent since everybody was too afraid to involve in 'Kray's war', afraid that a certain dragon will breathe fire or a unicorn will poke them with his sharp horn.

Yixing was the last to walk out of the car, accompanied by their manager who was pitying him. He went straight to his shared room with Luhan, ignoring everyone. He plopped down his bed and landed on a hard object.

He growled in pain and rub his back, he sat up and saw a small purple box lying on the middle of his bed. He opened the box and reached for a card; Happy anniversary =) and attached was a simple metal silver bracelet with 'FanXing' engraved on it.

Yixing teared up, it was their anniversary, how could he forgot. No wonder Wufan was mad at him. Just in time, Luhan walked in to see Yixing crying.

"Yixing, don't cry, it was just a fanservice, you guys will be okay soon," Luhan said, panicked to see his bestfriend crying. Yixing shook his head.

"Today is our first anniversary," Yixing hiccuped. Luhan' eyes widen. "What should I do now?"

"How could you forget such thing?! How could you do excessive fanservice on your anniversary?!" Luhan said, almost screaming. "Go talk to him now!" he ushered Yixing to Wufan's room and forcefully pushed Yixing in it.

From inside, Yixing could hear Luhan complaining about how stupid he was to the rest of the members. "What are you doing here?" Kris asked, scaring the poor unicorn.

"I'm sorry," he said and put on his aegyo. "I forgot about today, but I swear I remember it yesterday!"

"Whatever," Wufan turned his back to Yixing and wrapped himself in blanket. Yixing walked to Wufan and held his hand infront of Wufan's face, showing the bracelet.

"I just saw it, thank you," he laid next to Wufan and nudged his way to fit both of them. Wufan turned to face Yixing and hated how easily Yixing melted his heart, and how he couldn't stay mad at the younger for long.

Wufan hit Yixing's forehead lightly and opened his blanket. Yixing took the signal and went it, cuddling to the warmth. "How could you forget this day?" he pouted and Yixing went red, he could never handle the cute Wufan it was too much for his weak heart.

"Sorry," Yixing snuggled his head on the leader's shoulder and soon limbs were tangled.

"We'll never get to have a family at this rate, what if you misplace our child?" Wufan teased and Yixing went red again, he felt flattered to think that Wufan wanted to have a future with him.

"Shut up," he smacked Wufan's shoulder, and Wufan laughed. He hugged YiXing tightly and whispered an 'I love you' to his lover's ear.

 

END.