Love List

The Going Home Club

*Pound*

Ow.

*Pound*

That hurt.

 

*Pound* *pound* *pound*

 

"Gah!" Yixing couldn't take it anymore and yelped.

 

You might be wondering why he was hitting the bathroom wall in the first place, thus hurting his fist. Well, he was actually thankful for the pain because it kept him from thinking about the stupid thing he did yesterday. His fingers trembled and his knuckles throbbed, but his heart ached even more. Yeah. .he was being corny again, but he didn't care.

 

He tried sleeping it off, but it didn't work. .

 

He repeats.. IT DIDN'T WORK.

 

He feels that bad.

 

flashback.

 

"Or how you make me like you."

 

 

tity . 

 

At his words, Suho immediately pulled away, looking shocked and baffled.

 

"Wh-what?"

 

They just stared at each other for like 2 seconds, but it was the longest 2 seconds of Yixing's life.  

 

How the hell was he supposed to fix this??

 

He can't. .

 

Suho can't know.

 

He can't take it if Suho wouldn't feel the same.

 

He faked a laugh and pulled Suho away from him.

 

"Hahahahahah! I can't believe you believed that." he sneered. "Me? like you? come on, that's impossible."

 

That's even more impossible. .

 

He leaned in and stared Suho straight in the eye. "Who would like some one like you?"

 

Who wouldn't?. .

 

Suho reddened, he looked like he was just about a second away from punching Yixing right in the face, and Yixing was waiting for it, because he damn well deserved it, but Suho immediately softened as something trickled down his cheek.

 

A tear. 

 

"Right." Suho forced a smile. "Haha, sorry for being gullible." 

When he noticed that he was crying, he immediately wiped his glassy eyes with his sleeve. "Um. .anyways, uh. .I have to go somewhere now." he said as he headed back towards the school.

 

All Yixing could do was stand there and loathe himself.

 

--end of flashback--

 

Yixing really needed to fix this.

 

He really needed to fix himself.

 

But first, he really needs to get a band-aid, because , his hand was bleeding, and he's kinda freaking out.

 


He was known as the red dragon. 

 

Everyone who's anyone in their school knew him. With his infamous piercing eyes and his with his signature red hair, he effortlessly instilled fear in people. He got into fights almost daily. He never once sought out a fight, but all the thugs all seemed to swarm around him like flies.

He  guesses he enjoyed the perks of walking along the hallway without anyone daring to come between him and a straight path and maybe he enjoyed free food from the people  who were so afraid of him that they bribed him even before he did anything.

He enjoyed how nobody made fun of him for always wearing black, cuz they thought that dark clothing totally matched-up with his 'street cred', but little do they know he only wear black cuz it's slimming. 

 

Oh. .and nobody made fun of his very dark eye bags. That was definitely a plus, nobody noticed but, he was kinda sensitive about that. No amount of concealer could hide that motherer (he got advice from his sister. .he was that desperate).

 

But he had to admit. .he was very lonely.

 

But he kept on going, he kept on being the 'Red dragon', because honestly, if he wasn't the 'red dragon', then what was he?

 

That all changed on his last year in high school.

 

You might think that the reason he stopped fighting was something big and drastic like a noble change of heart when a good friend of his was kidnapped by the many enemies he's made for himself, and thus his conscience made him promise to never ever endanger his friends.

As you can see, he also reads lots of gangster mangas.

But no, what happened was he got into this fight with this guy, and the guy got injured.

 

And this douchebag. .ehem guy , like the douchebag guy that he was ratted out that the one who injured him that 'The Red Dragon", even when he knew that ratting someone out was totally against the 'Gangster code'. Yes, even gangsters have codes too you know. And besides, he only tried to defend himself, the guy attacked him with a friggin steel bat!

 

Anyways, the dragon was FORCED to pay for his medical fees. . .and it was expensive. VERY expensive. 

 

That's when he swore. .he swore to never ever ever, endanger his allowance ever again. Okay, overkill on the word 'ever'.

 

But yeah. .he would never EVER pay for someone else's medical bill because of fighting. Because heck. .when his parents found out about the bill. . er. .let's just say that they're even scarier than he is.

 

So after that, he decided on turning over a new leaf.

 

And also, being feared is again. .kinda lonely.

 

He dyed his hair back to black. That took a lot of staring at the mirror, twisting and turning at every angle and pure restraint to not dye it back to red because . .black totally accentuates his humongo eye bags. Again. .he's sensitive about that.

 

Decided to stop fighting and actually get paid for his skills (he decided to teach at this gym. .HA! who knew you could get paid for screaming at other people and sparring?)

 

He also took away the "ZI" from ZItao. 

 

So yeah. .now he's "Tao"

 

He took medical laboratory sciences because he likes seeing blood. .*evil laugh*. No he's just joking, he doesn't know. .just cause, because it was the one course that had the shortest line, and he hates long lines, and when he hates something, he tends to go back to Red Dragon mode, so yeah, it was best that he took the shortest line to avoid blowing his promise to become a better person.

 

Oh his first day at school, he tried hard to not be feared: polite and stuff, but heck, people were still scared of him. Even when he tries not to be, he's scary. Maybe it's just innate.

 

Honestly, he tried, he even joined this non-fighting club (though he really wanted to join the judo or tae kwon do club).

 

And honestly, it was really hard because the club he joined ALMOST made him crack one too many times. It was loud, annoying, INSANE. .the epitomy of everything he hates. But damn. .he kinda liked it for some reason. Maybe because he secretly loooved acting all nice and innocent and making them all flustered everytime they said something green when they were near him. Or how they all made him laugh at how weird they were.

 

Or how he finally had friends. .

 

How he finally found poeple who didn't find him scary. So what if he can crush people's heads with only his thighs? So what if he won against a grand total of 198 people in highschool? (he was secretly proud of that record, but was frustrated that it was only 2 short to make 200) So what if he sent this guy to the hospital?

 

People actually liked him there.

 

Though sometimes he wonders, would they still like him if they found out about his real personality?

He decided to just hide it, after all he's gonna enjoy his little group of friends.

 

Friends. At the thought of it, a smile never fails to creep up into his face. Heck,. .maybe he really IS getting soft. Day by day he finds it less and less tiring to pretend, because maybe he isn't pretending anymore, he likes being quiet and just watching them have fun. Even if he's not part of that fun and just witness it, it's fine with him.

 

One thing aggravates him though, it seems like theres this one guy in the club who STILL finds him scary. Someone who's obviously avoiding him, who always jumps when he's around like Tao's some kind of cockroach. He'd understand if the one who was afraid was wimpy and small. But no, it was a tall giant blonde who, in his opinion, looks even scarier than him. The man even got hives just by seeing his face! Like come on, who wouldn't get offended by that?

 

He doesn't know why he even cares. He means, it's just one person right? it's just Kris. But he doesn't know what force pulled him to actually try to get on the blondes good side. He was nice, thoughtful and even went out of his way to make this herbal thing to cure Kris' hives, which he didn't even use anyway because he had dates.

 

But he really doesn't mind the dates, he doesn't mind them at all, he means, why would he? Kris and him barely talk, and the other male clearly dislikes him. 

 

But why. .the . . is he here. Screaming curses in some cafe, with Kris, along with about 15 other people gaping at him like he's some kind of lunatic.

What happened was he coincidentally was buying milk tea from this cafe which Kris and this girl where in. He secretly took a seat that was able to see Kris' table clearly. He wasn't stalking or anything, but he was just curious. Careful to not let the blonde see, he took frequent glances at them. Everyone knew that Kris had awful dates for some reason, and none of the girls would ask for second ones, but. . but this one was different.

 

The girl was laughing, Kris was laughing, but Tao definitely wasn't.

 

And he doesn't know why. He should be happy that even someone like Kris would finally get a successful date. That's how he should feel, but why doesn't he feel it? Instead, his chest feels kinda heavy, and suddenly his favorite Wintermelon tea doesn't taste as well as he remembered. It tasted kinda. .

. .bitter.

 

"." he heard Kris mutter. Tao snapped his head to Kris' direction to see Kris looking straight at him.

 Kris just stares, wide-eyed, shocked, like how he usually does whenever he lays his eyes upon Tao. Uh. .should he leave?

 

Kris' date got curious as to what turned the previously confident and smooth blonde into a life-sized statue and turned around. 

 

Damn. .she's pretty. .

 

I'm more handsome though.

 

Wait what? why the hell is he subconsciously trying to boost his self confidence?

 

She squinted and nudged Kris' arm lightly.

 

"Kris, who's he?" she inquired, head tilting in a cute manner.

 

I'm cuter though. .Or I can act cute?

 

. .again with being defensive. .

 

Kris finally snapped out of looking very very stupid and waved his hands dismissively and coughed. "Nothing."

 

Tao backed up. 

 

Nothing?

 

The bitter taste of the milk tea left in his mouth grew stronger.

 

"Really?" she asked again pleasantly. "Because it really looks like you two know each other."

 

Kris looked at Tao straight in the eye, and Tao stared back. Hoping Kris would at least give him any sign of recognition. Kris looked away and smiled charmingly at his date and chuckled.

 

"Nothing important."

 

Tao felt like that one time when a guy kicked him in the nuts. . and that's saying something.

 

But. .so what if he's not important? It doesn't matter, it shouldn't matter.

 

But again. .it does.

 

The taste grew bitter again, only this time, it was enough to make him get up head  to that douchebag's table and slam his palms right on top of the mahogany, making said douchebag, his date, and other people in the cafe immediately jerk back.

"WHAT THE YOU LITTLE ER??" he screamed, and it was damn hard because being 'Tao' for almost 2 years really didn't exercise his screaming muscles.

Kris looked like a cat just literally stumbled down his throat, allowing him to only quietly croak in shock.

 


 

Xiumin, for some reason, sometimes really feels like he's the oldest and the most responsible in the group because first: he really is the oldest, and second, it's because he didn't include Kyungsoo in the ranking, because if he did, then he'd obviously lose. 

So yeah, he thinks it's his responsibility to *ehem* spyonKris'datejusttoquenchhisselfishcuriousity *ehem* He means, just observe Kris on dates and maybe get some material on how he can help him and Tao to FINALLY GO THE OUT WITH EACH OTHER. Because gahd. .watching them used to be so amusing, but now it was kind of getting a bit painful to watch.

Honestly he felt a bit cool, siiting on the far end of the cafe, seemlessly reading a newspaper even though the copy was probably about 2 years old. He also wore these sunglasses that according to Chen, made him look like a slightly thinner Psy. But he still kept on wearing them out of spite. 

 

"Hey thin Psy, your newspaper is upside down." Somebody points out.

 

He squints through the heavily tinted lenses and sees Kai smirking at him, and he immediately frowns. 

 

"Go die Kai."

 

"Sure I'd love to sit with you." Kai shrugged as he pulled up a chair.

 

Xiumin blew air out of his nose. 

 

"Fine, just don't disturb me." Xiumin said as he resumed stalking Kris' surprisingly smooth date. Damn. .this girl might actually like him.

 

"No."

 

Xiumin turned back to Kai. "Don't make me call Kyungsoo."

 

He saw Kai splutter a bit. "So? wh-what does it have to do with me?"

 

Good thing he wore glasses so that he could roll his eyes as much as he wants. 

 

He added Kai and Kyungsoo to his 'love list'. He knows that Kai is probably the greasiest guy that he knows, but kind of thinks that Kyungsoo's purity can balance out some of that grease.

 

"Anyway's why are you here?" Xiumin asked

 

"Oh I came to give Tao the hat I borrowed from hi--"

 

"WHAT THE YOU LITTLE ER??" they heard Tao scream from across the room. .at Kris. 

 

"Uh. .I think now isn't the right time Kai." Xiumin croaked, completely in awe at the now screaming Tao.

 

"Why don't we have a go outside huh? I'll show you who's NOT IMPORTANT!"

 

Both of them just watched in awe as Tao grabbed Kris' collar and continued screaming curses, they knew that they should probably stop them before both of them gets arrested for disrupting the peace. .but. .they were just so shocked.

 

Tao is screaming like those stereotypical gangsters in movies, and Kris is just looking on like a gaping fish. 

 

"What. .the is going on?." Kai whispered. .wide eyed.

 

"You think Tao has some kind of lunatic twin or something?" Xiumin whispered back.

 

"I swear Kris, if you get hives from me touching you, I scrape off your skin!" Tao pulled Kris towards him, making Kris slightly rise from his seat. 

"Should we help him?" Xiumin worriedly asked Kai since he knows that Kris is probably only a second away from hyperventilating, but the latter couldn't reply because Kris suddenly closed the distance between him and Tao. .and kissed him.

KISSED

 

HIM!

 

KRIS

 

KISSED
 

TAO!!

 

What the hell is happening to the world??

 


Sorry. .. guys. .

I know that I. .again have not updated for like a month. uhuhuhuhuhuhu! sorryyy. .on top of that, it's a crappy chapter. T.T

 

It's just that I wanted to post something before hell week (final exams), before I turn into some lifeless studying zombie.

 

But don't worry guys! I have a lot of things planned for the next chapter! =)) it will be full of explanations and action. so please please please. .forgive meee.

 

And thank you guys for staying with me and reading this peice of. .I don't know what this is. xD but again, thank you so muuch. =) especially for your comments, they really really push me to write!