Oh Snap!

The Going Home Club

 

Tao was being especially gloomy today, Xiumin noted.

 

Like really, really gloomy, and not just because of his naturally dark eye bags or his naturally dark hair and eyes, or his preferred dark clothing, or his usually dark persona. Or his overall dark Tao-ness.

 

It was something much much more.

 

Judging from the story that happened yesterday, wherein Kris managed to get three dates and Tao laboriously looked for cures for Kris’ hives only to find out about the said dates minutes later, Xiumin was able to formulate 2 hypotheses.

 

First. Kris is a douchebag.

 

 

Second. Tao’s unconsciously jealous.

 

At first, Xiumin thought he must've been seeing things. But everytime Kris described how awesome his four-way date was, he saw a slight, yet totally unTao-like shift in Tao's eyes. As much as he likes seeing Tao actually show emotion, he hates it when he sees their club's panda sad. It really irritated the baozi how Kris kept on ‘bragging’ that the girls were so totally into him, and how this one girl complimented him about how good he smelled even if he hadn’t worn any perfume that day. 

 

“It was just my natural essence that wafted through the air.” Kris bragged to bored, and slightly irritated others.

 

“Natural essence my , I almost puked at how much body spray penetrated my poor poor lungs.” Chen mumbled at the side.

 

All the while through Kris’ monologue, Tao kept getting darker and gloomier, and he didn’t know whether the panda was frowning, or whether it was just his normal look.

 

That’s when another hypothesis popped into his mind.

 

 

Third. It’s his duty to fix their messed-up relationship.

 

Xiumin lightly nudged Baekhyun who was one of the rational few who refused to listen to Kris’ story and was talking to Chanyeol about this new swimsuit store that just opened.

 

“Oh I found this cute store the other day.” he eagerly said to an embarrassed looking Chanyeol whilst taking out a flyer.

 

He pointed to a particularly bright looking brief-type swimming trunks. “This would totally match well with your yellow floaties.”

 

“They also look like they won’t come off in the middle of swimming too, unlike. .” Baekhyun trailed off to suppress a giggle. “Unlike what you wore yesterday.”

 

Xiumin would’ve laughed at the picture of Chanyeol losing his swimming trunks if Chanyeol’s face wasn’t so pity inducing.

 

Chanyeol’s lower lip quivered as he buried his face in his palms.

 

 

“Baek . .it’s fine.”

 

“Come on, it’s even neon colored so that you can find it easily in the water.”

 

“Please. . “

 

“Like really, what if that happens again?”

 

“Baek.” Chanyeol croaked, cheeks tinged red with shame. “Please stop.”

 

“Unless if your real confident about showing your junk to the whole population of your swimming class again then fi—“

 

“FINE! I’ll buy those yellow trunks.” Chanyeol blurted out, annoying Kris with his disturbance to his story.

 

 


 

 

Oh gosh. .

 

Suho looked at Yixing, he looked like someone literally vomited on him. Like, really, Yixing looked like 70% mud and 30% human. But oh goodness, . .dat smell.

 

The smell, the smell that turned him into this creepo.

 

Fine, he admits, he has been a tad bit creepy. Like, how he practically Yixing with his nose, or how he went to every perfume store he knew to find that damn smell, or how he tried mixing stuff to come up with that vial of vanilla and honey goodness. .

 

But again. .he was only a little creepy.

 

Riiiiighttt. . .

 

Cuz secretly following Yixing everywhere just to have a whiff of that smell is only just a little creepy.

 

Yixing was making some coffee alone in the kitchen, since everyone else was in the living room laughing their asses off at his totally unbelievable story about him driving from some province and getting into an accident due to an ill-placed cow.

 

“Ha! he could’ve used a dog as an excuse, heck, maybe even a deer. But a cow?” Kai snorted from the living room.

 

 

Suho was  drinking water just to stay in the kitchen and smell that heavenly smell.

 

It’s his 5th cup of water. Why the heck is Yixing taking too long to make a cup of coffee? At this point, he’ll have to pee.

 

Suho stood up again to get another cup of water from the dispenser, but so was Yixing, who was getting hot water for his coffee.

 

Suho froze and Yixing just looked down at him and gave him a steely glare. “Just get a friggin pitcher and just drink your water somewhere else, rather than crowding in here.”

 

Suho frowned. He’s pretty sure that he’s just one person, and one person can’t possibly crowd a room. He’s really not the type of person to get offended easily, but come on, all he did was just sit here and smell him (okay, that sounds wrong), but what in the world was Yixing getting angry for?

 

 

Right after Yixing finished filling his mug and was about to turn away, Suho held his arm hesitantly, yet firmly at the same time.

 

“Hey.” Suho tried to force a smile despite his nervousness.

 

Yixing looked at him blankly.

 

“What?”

 

“Uh. .”

 

Suho kept stammering, causing a very awkward atmosphere.

 

Yixing tsked, clearly impatient. “My coffee’s getting cold.” he complained. “Either you let go, or you make me another one.”

 

That sparked something inside Suho, anger made it’s way. Yixing talks to him like he’s just a mere speck in his shoe, but talks to everyone respectfully and cheerfully.

 

 

Why me?

 

“Hello. .are you deaf?” Yixing disrespectfully spouted. “I said let go.”

 

Suho didn’t, he just stared at Yixing.

 

“Yah.”

 

“Yah.”

 

Snap.

 

“Forget about the damn coffee.” Suho grumbled out.

 

Yixing’s eyes slightly widened. Suho. .never. .curses, (well outside of playing games).

 

“What?”

 

“I said. .” Suho dragged, voice restrained yet seething. “Forget about the ing coffee.”

 

Yixing immediately shut up. Woa. .Suho was angry. .and. .it’s not because of a game.

 

“Put down the ing mug.” Suho glared, forcing Yixing to oblige. The grip on Yixing’s arm tightened as he was led outside the clubroom, garnering some curious glances from the members.

 

Suho led him to the school grounds and made him sit in a bench under a tree.

 

“Talk.” Suho demanded.

 

 


 

 

Yixing marveled. Wow. .Suho was angry, at him.

 

He’s never seen Suho like this before. His eyes were demanding and stern, and his hold on Yixing’s arm while he was dragged outside almost hurt.

 

Yixing wanted to slap himself because he found it cute.

 

The way Suho’s nose slightly flared, or how red he was due to anger.

 

“Talk.” Suho said in a dominant tone.

 

Yixing wanted to slap himself again because he wanted to squeal at how Suho’s tone completely didn’t suit him.

 

Yxing can’t help being a twisted love sick bastard.

 

But he continued his act and pretended to be annoyed.

 

“Talk about what?” he retorted back.

 

“About how you’re being a total to me.”

 

“It’s because I like you and I’m a total to the people I like because I couldn’t imagine them finding out about how I feel.” he thought to himself, but of course, he would never say that.

 

“I’m not a .”

 

“To me you are.” Suho mumbled, and there was a faint sadness in his voice that made Yixing’s conscience yell at him for his twisted ways at expressing his love.

 

“Do you hate me?”

 

“Yeah. .I hate you.” the words rolled out of his mouth in one fluid motion, but it stung like hell, it was the greatest lie he had told to date.

 

Suho’s lower lip slightly quivered as his frown deepened.

 

Crap. .he hates it when Suho frowns, because it almost never happens.

 

“Why?” Suho asked like a petulant child.

 

“Because you at comforting people.” Yixing said. “Even though you’re a psych major.”

 

Suho seemed a bit shocked at Yixing’s strange answer. “That’s it?”

 

“No.” Yixing replied. “You’re also the president but no one listens to you.”

 

“Anything more?” Suho urged, brows furrowed.

 

“The way you’re bipolar and completely change when you’re playing games.”

 

“Or the way you make us go to these annoying club seminars.” Yixing said, the words just rolled through his mouth.

 

He ended up narrating everything he LIKES about Suho. Until he couldn’t control them anymore and they became too obvious.

 

“Or how your eyes light up when someone loses to you. Or how. .or how you smile whenever we agree to your idea, or how you try your best to make us all happy, or how sefless., nice, thoughtful .and ing cute--ehem. .I mean annoying you are.” One by one, confessions were let out and Yixing didn’t quite care because hell, even when he’s spouting stuttered word vomit, Suho was looking at him.

 

At him. .

 

With those damn eyes. The same eyes he has whenever something confuses him. The same eyes that made Yixing fall.. .hard.

 

“Or how yo—“ he was cut off when suddenly he felt warm hands encircle his shoulders and a chin prop on his shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry.” Came Suho’s response.

 

Yixing’s breath cought in his throat, rendering him speechless. He didn’t realize how harshly he was breathing, or how badly his knees wanted to give, because hell. .

 

Now Suho’s hugging him. He completely froze. His crush, of how many years was HUGGING him. He was hugging Yixing, who has been nothing but a dickwad to him the entire time they knew each other. They were so close that Yixing was scared that the loud thumping of his heart would give his feelings away to the dense club president.

 

“I’m sorry b-but I don’t understand.” Suho mumbled, confusion and sadness laced in his tone. “Wh-what should I do to make you feel better about me?”

 

Nothing. .you have to do absolutely nothing.

 

You're ing perfect. , that's a load of corny . . but it's true.

 

Yixing gulped.

 

 

Push him away Yixing.

 

Push him away.

 

Push him before you do anything stupid.

 

 

“Or how you make me like you.”

 

. .

 

I told you so. That was definitely something stupid.

 


 

"Where the hell is everybody?" Chanyeol frowned as he entered the almost empty club room. The only people there was him, Baekhyun, Sehun and Chen.

 

Chen shrugged as he flipped through a magazine. Chanyeol mentally cringed when he saw a glimpse of what Chen was reading '99 step-by-step tutorials on School pranks, tutorial also includes a free thumbtack pack, rubber tubing and a bottle of Boron Triglyceride, Sodium Bicarbonate, and Ammonium Sulfate, to be used for pranks number 62 and 63.

Damn.. who knew that pranks could be so scientific.

Chanyeol made a mental note to be extra cautious of Chen for the next few days.

 

"I haven't seen Yixing and Suho around since yesterday when they suddenly went out of the clubroom."

 

Baekhyun frowned. "Maybe we laughed at Yixing too much when he came here looking like ."

 

"Nahh. .I vandal at Yixing's face on a daily basis, one time he even walked around school without knowing that he had the words 'I pee through here' scribbled across his nose. So there's no way he'll be affected by that. I called him to ask if he has a measuring tape for a pran--uh. .I mean this thesis I'm working on, but he said no cuz he's going to use it to hang himself."

 

Chanyeol and Sehun spluttered. "WHAT??"

 

Chen shrugged. "Said something about doing something really really stupid, and that he should just die because stupid people don't deserve to be on Earth."

 

"Wow. .that's very optimistic of him." Baekhyun whistled. "Though he's probably just exaggerating.

 

"Maybe he confessed to someone and got turned down." Chanyeol suggested.

 

They all pondered the statement for a moment before bursting out in laughter.

 

"Come on Chanyeol, Yixing? in love? that'll happen when Kris'll stop being a douchebag." Baekhyun said.

 

"Yeah. .the only thing that'll probabaly stand a chance with him is this sofa." Chen mused as he patted the sofa.

 

"Hey Chanyeol, what's that you're holding?" Sehun gestured at the plastic bag Chanyeol was holding, at this, Chanyeol immediately retracted his hand away and put the plastic away from view, which of course, just made the other three want to see it even more.

 

"It's n-nothing." Chanyeol pathetically stammered.

 

"Oh. .okay, if you say so---HA!" Chen exclaimed as he managed to get ahold of the plastic bag by surprise. "Come on Chanyeol, we all know that you at ly--GAH!"

A bright neon green swimming briefs made an arc across the room as Chen hurled it away.

 

"What the Chanyeol???" he breathed.

 

"Pfffft. ." Sehun tried to muffle a laugh. "Hehehe ." He couldn't believe that Chanyeol actually bought the trunks Baekhyun suggested. Sehun was shaking with laughter as he looked at Chanyeol frantically picking up the embarrassment of a swimwear from the floor. 

Chen joined Sehun in trying to supress laughter. "Damn Chanyeol, you could blind people with tha--" Chen was cut off by Baekhyun hitting him harshly on the arm. 

"Shut up Chen, go eat your face." he scowled before he turned to Chanyeol and gave out a small smile. "You. .uh.. bought it?"

"Yeah. .but. .they didn't have the yellow one so. ."

Baekhyun touched the neon trunks and supressed a grimace. "Oh.. so you're gonna wear this huh?"

 

Chanyeol's eyes narrowed. 

 

"Wait a minute. ." he started. "YOU WERE ONLY JOKING WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO BUY IT??"

 

"Whaaat???" Baekhyun exagerattedly denied. "Of course not."

 

"Oh ." Chanyeol buried his face behind the trunks. "Oh ."

 

"No no you really can wear that." Baekhyun forced a smile and Chanyeol could just see him biting his lip in an effort to contain a laugh.

 

"Yeah. .that way you can blind the people that look at your with it's neonness" Chen quipped, and finally unable to contain it anymore, burst out his laughter in all it's trolling glory, causing Sehun to crack as well.

 

Chanyeol's head hung low. "After Yixing is done with that measuring tape, I'll follow his lead of hanging himself."

 

Baekhyun scowled and hit Sehun and Chen upside the head.

"Shut up you peices of shi---" he was cut off by the sudden opening of the door, and in came Luhan with the most obvious case of bed hair ever.

 

Instead of the usual, snobby, and annoying (according to Sehun's perspective) expression he has, it was replaced with a look of complete sleepiness. His collar was jutitng out and his bag was slung messily on his shoulder. 

"What the happened to you?" Sehun sniped, expecting Luhan to immediately liven up and retort something back, but he didn't in fact, Luhan.. .pouted.

 

Firggin pouted.

 

Was Sehun seeing things?

 

"Meanie. ." Luhan whined.

 

Sehun mentally gasped.

 

What. the. .

 

=0

 

Luhan dropped his bag lazily on the floor and went over to the sofa and squeezed himself right between Chen and Sehun, he cutely. .wait what? no. .UNcutely yawned. He closed his eyes and rested his head on Sehun's shoulders. . 

Yes, you read right: SEHUN's shoulder.

Sehun froze and stiffly turned his head to the others. "What the ?" he whispered, careful not to awake Luhan, if it really is Luhan, which Sehun highly doubts.

Chen sniggered.

"Sehun, meet Flower-Zombie Luhan." he gestured towards Luhan.

"huh?"

 

'Flower-Zombie Luhan''s eyes fluttered open, immediately giving Chen a soft glare. "I'm not a zombie." he whined again, but then immaturely giggled. "Though I like flowers."

Luhan shifted his head so that his nose was almost touching Sehun's neck.

 

*Sniff*

WHAT THE ? DID HE JUST SMELL ME??

He can't believe that Luhan just went all Suho on him.

Luhan frowned. "You don't smell like flowers."

 

Sehun's mouth closed and opened like a fish, completely baffled, making everyone else burst in laughter. Even Chanyeol, who a few minutes ago was on the brink of commiting suicide, was giggling like a retard.

 

"AHAHAH. .Sehun, your face. ." Chanyeol said in between snorts. "I can't. ."

 

"He's like this whenever their exams are near." Baekhyun leaned in a bit and explained. "Luhan turns into this. .er. .this thing when he's sleep-deprived."

 

Sehun felt Luhan probing his shoulders. "Sehun, your shoulders hurt. It's too bony to become a pillow." he complained. Finally, Sehun was able to breathe when Luhan turned away and went towards Chen instead and snuggled into the troll's shoulder.

"Still bonyy!" he declared. "I wish baozi was hereeee, his shoulder feels so fluffyyy."

 

Sehun grimaced. Luhan was so sweet it was disturbing. Like, it shouldn't be possible in this world for this Luhan to exist. 

 

While Chen was struggling to keep Luhan from turning him into some kind of full-body pillow, Luhan's wish came true, and in came the Baozi, hair slightly messy and wind blown. When he saw Luhan practically on top of Chen, Sehun could faintly see a flicker of jealousy, but then it disappeared when realization came.

 

"Oh . .flower-zombie Luhan?" Xiumin giggled.

 

"Yeah, ." Chen gasped, trying to fling off the said zombie. 

 

"Anyways!" Xiumin exclaimed, expression turning serious and a bit frantic. "Something happened!!"

 

They all looked at him expectantly.

 

Xiumin calmed himself for a bit and in a breath.

 

"You guys won't believe this" he started. "It's about Tao and Kris."

 

He gulped.

 

"Tao snapped."

 

------------------------

 

CLIFFHANGERS! CLIFFHANGERS EVERYWHEREEE!!! hhahahhaha sorry guys if i haven't updated for like over a month! so so sooorrryyy, it's cuz of college. .huhuhuhuhuhuhuu. .i hate college. all I've been doing for the past few months were skinning frogs and studying. TT.TT

 

anywaaaaysss. . OMG! thanks guyss for not unsubscribing and commenting it really pushed me to make time to write. :D

Also, yaaay! i finaallyyy got a poster! yipeeeee!

Honestly I'm not satisfied with this chappieee. I think I ran out of funny hahhhaah. but please do still tell me what you guys think.