A day like no other

Jessica's Secret Love

"Yah what time is? Oh crap I'm going to be late for work I better get going" Jessica said with a hint of panic in her voice. She grabbed her handbag and rushed out the front door. "Wait! Wait!" Jessica was chasing after the bus but she wasn’t running because Jessica never runs. The bus was just about to leave but in the corner of the bus driver's eye he seen a beautiful running figure so he waited for her to approach. “One Ticket please” Jessica gave the bus driver a dazzling smile “Sure here you go” Jessica took her ticket and went to sit down. At the next stop she seen a gorgeous black haired girl walk on to the bus she looked very happy and cheerful. “Omg she’s coming this way she looks beautiful please come sit next to me” Jessica thought in her mind, her prayers were answered. “Hey my name is Tiffany what’s yours” Tiffany said that in the sweetest tone. Jessica’s heart started to uncontrollably beat. “Hi my name is Jessica” she said unable to take her eyes of Tiffany. The bus came to a stop it was time that Jessica needed to get off the bus, no moment can last forever. “Ah I’ve got to get off now and go to work” Jessica said with disappointment in her voice. Tiffany smiled to Jessica and started to write down her number on a piece of scrap paper “Well take this and after work you can call me yeah” Tiffany suggested to Jessica, Jessica agreed  then took her number and slumbered of to work knowing that this could be the start to something wonderful.

 

Hey I just wanted to try writing on Asian fanfics sorry that its short but hope you like it