They are my Friends

Forbid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter22- They are my Friends

 

Kris Pov

"Amber" The girl with long dark browned Hair with rounded eyes whispered. I looked at amber and I saw her hand shaking. 

"Victoria" She said with her low tone voice. The girl named victoria walks infront of her, staring at her intensly and slapped her hard, making amber hissed in pain. I can even see the blood on her lips. amber wiped the blood on her lips and lowered his head and face the floor.

"I'm sorry" All eyes on them. Silence filled the cafeteria. Students start whispering at each other when amber says sorry.

Lots of question filled my mind, but I manage to keep still and watched them. Is not that I can't do anything, It is because this is the chance to know more information about her. Her personality still Mystery for me. and that's the reason why I like her. I find her secrets really attractive. I want know her more. 

"Your Sorry?" That girl named victoria puth her both on hands on amber shoulders. "I've flown so many countries just to see you, and your telling me your sorry? are you ing out of your mind huh?" she shouted, the other transferries holding her and stopping her.

"Vic, Stop. people are watching us" A boy in his blond hair with 5'9 height, try to stopped her from shouting at amber.

"were Not done yet" She said and walked away together with her boy friends.

The bell rang signaling the students should go back to respective classroom to start the classes.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked her and she gave her assuring smile 

"Kai,Baekyhun, were lae for our class" She acted as if nothing happened. her blank face back again. Her cold personality hovers her. She took her bag and put it on her shoulder.

but I jus froze on my place. I was just standing here, I can't moved my body. What was happening.?

"Kris" Her voice echoed in my mind "are you not going to attend our class?" 

"I'm coming" I forced a smile and walked together with them.

No one tried to talk because of what happened earlier, even the maknaes shut they're mouth because they knew amber is not in good mood to play jokes around.

"I'll explain later" everyone looked at amber with shock faces. "I know lot of questions are running on your mind, I don't want all of you to be crazy thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter