Lay vs. Kris

Forbid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter -21 Lay Vs.Kris

Lay Pov

we all back to our respected classroom, I'm happy because amber is talking to me now. and I can tell that were friends. I like her. since I first saw her. my eyes only landed on her. I knew that Kris also like her but his in indenial stage. I didn't denied my feeling because I want this to grow. Its not that I'm confident that she likes me too its that I want to use her as my inspiration. 

I didn't know that the classes are ended, I'm busy thinking about amber and my feelings towards her. I saw the team walking to my way. I looked at Kris and there's something wrong with him. He should be happy because the arrange marriage between miyoung and him stop.

amber walks towards and me and waved her hands. I smiled at her cuteness and my heart is thumping again.

"Annyeong!!" she slung her arms on me and walk together

"yah!! Manager!! you should act like that in the maknaes" I heard Tao shouted I didn't looked at them because I pretty sure they all envy of me. and I know they are shooting daggers on me I can feel it.

I'm happy because amber is acting like this on me, I know she's comfortable when I with her. amber is the type of person who is sweet,and kind but she's only showing it with me and Exo. but he's arrogant,proud,cold,and emotionless when many people around her. And she's not the type of person that can give trust easily. I know none of us are gaining her trust. I can see that she doesn't trust anybody aside from herself.

and I don't know the reason why.

She still mystery for me. but I know day by day I will discover her true personality.

"I will not attend the training, I need to earn money for my self" amber said and walked away, see she's arrogant. she doesn't even wait for the reply of our team captain suho hyung.

but this is one of her asset, I don't know but I find it really cool. I'm watching her while she put her hands on her pocket. Like a boy.

I turned my head to my teamates "Amber will always be Amber" I smiled and walked to our gym.

Baekyhun pov

We placed our things in our locker and continue our training. manger amber is working right now. tch. How could she enter in this university when she's only working as a waitress in a coffee shop. there's something in her that I need to find out.

"LINE UP!!" our team captain shouted. we line up past according to our height obviously Kris hyung placed at the back. infront of me is D.O. when suho hyung shouted LINE UP it means that we would seperate into half and since we all 12, There will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter