A Friend. Real Feelings

Forbid to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter19- A friend. Real Feelings

 

 

Kris Pov

I looked at her when she said she need to go the clinic. I haven't talk to her this past 2 days. I've been busy with miyoung tch. my father annd I fought last day because of that ing marriage. So I talk to miyoung and she said its okay with her to stop the wedding between us. and besides she needs to fly back in US to continue her modelling. So I've decided to be with her until this week.

I don't have time to talk to amber. and If I'm asking her she just shook her head or just nodded. I know Exo can feel her changes.

And I always saw her with Lay. She doesn't smile like me like the way she smile in lay.

Does she likes Lay?? I didn't know the bell rang and its time for our lunch.

"Hyung come on I'm hungry!" Kai said packing his things

"I'm going somewhere" I replied. baekyhun looked at me raising his eyebrows "Where?"

"Somewhere" I said and grab my things. I went to the clinic if amber is there but the clinic said theres no amber came into her clinic.

I knew it.

I bow and left. I went to the garden and she's not there. I went to all her favorite places in school but I dont see her. I went to the rooftop but she's not there. I went to the library where I can find her sleeping but she's not there.

My heart start to beat faster. What of something bad happens to her?? I looked at the sky and raindrops start to fall. Its raining.

!! Where are you AMBER??

I start looking around me and I remember her favorite place.

I start running and I saw EXO looking at me Confused

"Hyung Its raining where are you going?"

Hyung!!"

"Kris whats happening?"

All of them shouting at me. but I ignored them and continue running until my foot sent me here. her favorite place The Playground

I saw her sitting comfortably on a swing while looking at the sky. I smild because I find her cute for doing that.

 

Amber Pov.

I walk to my favorite place. where I can find peace and silence. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter