Final

Hands

 

        "What a day." Jessica groaned, throwing her bag on the floor once she got back. 

       

         "Anyone home?" Jessica called, taking off her shoes and getting ready to just jump on the bed and fall asleep. 

   

         "Oh, Jessica, you're back? The other members went out to a party. God knows when they'll be back." Tiffany appeared at the doorway, clutching her book. 

         " Tiffany, you're studying again? When are you actually free?" Jessica frowned, hands on her hips. "Jess, my Science is kind of bad. Forgive me, will you? I'm trying to get good results. It's my Uni exams." Tiffany sighed, walking back into her room. "Yeah right. Your 'kinda bad' is A1. It's 2am in the morning. Come on, Fany, get some sleep." Jessica suggested, grabbing the book away from Tiffany. "Give it back." Tiffany whined, reaching out for the book. 

         "No. Let's get some sleep." Jessica said stubbornly. 

         "Fine you be that way. I have another book here anyway." Tiffany grumbled, sitting down at her desk again. 

        Jessica sighed in defeat, slumping on the sofa. 

         Silence took over. It wasn't until Jessica was about to fall asleep when she heard Tiffany yell, "Hey Jessica, get over here! Look at this!" Snapping her head up sharply, Jessica walked over to the desk. Even if she was tired, she priortised Tiffany as first.  "See here...did you know that a person's hand converts 10 000 times more energy per second than the Sun?" Tiffany grinned. 

         "Really?" Jessica squinted her eyes at the book. 

         "Yeah....Isn't that just cool? I thought the Sun converted the most heat!" Tiffany smiled, raising her eyebrow questioningly as her hand went out to Jessica. 

        "Seriously, Fany, you're a dork." Jessica smiled, interwining their fingers together. 

        "Say Jessi...do you think lips conduct more heat than hands?" 

 

 

 

 

 

I know this is horribly written and I'm really sorry (: I'll try to improve though ^^