Ukwon (part 2)

BlockB short stories

Well, since i had some super nice comments, i worked my off to get this chapter written and uploaded today. I hope you enjoy it. *waves* :D

p.s, I really do apreciate the comments, you guys are too lovely :D anyways, enough of my chatting, here is part 2!

 

 

 

Part 2

 

 

 

 

“but I never stopped.”

 

Ukwon said as he heard you behind the door, hoping you would hear him. Hoping that he would get the chance to explain himself, and to get you back, to have everything go back to the way it was when you were all he could think about .still, all he could think about. He started down the stairs at a deathly slow rate, dragging his feet each step. As he reached the last step he heard crying, no, more like sobbing. He knew exactly who it was. Running up the stairs back to your door he raised his fist to the door and stopped. He knew nothing would change, even if he tried, nothing would change. He heard you crying and asking yourself what you were going to do .calling yourself an idiot. You sounded so broken. All he could do was stand there. Hearing you cry was torture to him, all he wanted to do was knock down the door and tell you that you were perfect, and he would do his best. But the chance had been long gone. He wanted to put you back together and fix every scratch, cut, and wound you'd ever had and hold you in his arms and to always protect you. This world seemed to have no mercy. “I'm such an idiot, I don't even deserve you. I'm sorry.”

 

* * *

When Ukwon reached the dorm he felt numb. Absolutely nothing. He drug his feet to the living room and crashed onto the couch. “idiot, idiot, idiot.....” “hyung?” a voice called around the corner making Ukwon look up from the couch. “hyung, why are you calling yourself an idiot?” “its complicated.” he said and put his face back in the pillow. He really didn’t want to talk about this with the innocent maknae, he didn’t want him to get depressed because his hyung messed everything up. “Really, I'm okay. Just tired. It's been a long day.” he tried to make the maknae leave. “HYUNGS!” JiHoon yelled, making Ukwon jump up from the couch. “YAH!” Ukwon whispered, “Everyone is sleeping!” “But your not acting right, its freaking me out. I'm calling in reinforcements.

 

-30 minutes later-

 

Ukwon explained everything that happened and finished with a sigh. There was silence as each member wrapped there heads around everything that was said. Breaking the silence jiho said, “Well I was afraid this would happen..” “wait you thought what would happen?” Ukwon asked confused. “I knew the moment you two met and started hanging out with each other, I knew. I just hoped that you would realize your feelings earlier and none of this would have happened.” “hyung.....” jihoon said. “If you saw it, then did everyone else?” Ukwon asked looking at the others. Slowly they nodded their heads. “I'm such an idiot. How did I not see this!” He said getting up and walking to the door, “ I have to tell her.” “don't. Not right now, give her some time to herself. Just go in the morning, and don't do anything stupid.” Looking over at s he dropped his head and nodded, heading to his room to sleep for the night.

 

* * *

 

The next morning Ukwon woke up and saw it was 7am, he got maybe 3 hours of sleep. All he could do was think of how badly he had hurt you .pushing the thought away, He got up and showered and left the dorm 30 minutes later. He stopped by a small coffee shop and ordered your favorite coffee. He'd gotten it every time since you two met, which you always thought was coincidental, but was only because he wasted to share an interest with you. Sometimes he would even go to the store and buy your favorite snack if he knew you would be coming over, just to make you happy. He'd done little things like this for a while now, just to see you happy. But thoughts of last night took the place of the happy ones, causing him to spill a bit of the extremely hot coffee on his pants. “damn..” He hissed as the liquid seeped through and burned his skin. He patted down his pants and ordered another to take to you.

 

Walking to your apartment he saw a small flower shop on the side of the road, Walking in he was greeted by an older woman, “ hello, how may I help you?” she asked warmly. “Can I get 3 blue roses,8 white roses and one plastic rose please. Oh and a blank card.” He asked kindly. The older woman took the order and walked away to gather the flowers. Leaning against the counter Ukwon grabbed his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. It was already 8:15, he knew you woke up early so he had to make it there fast. As he finished the thought the woman came back with the order, and He payed. “could I borrow a pen, please?” He asked and quickly wrote down what he wanted onto the card. “thank you” he said and bowed, leaving the store in a hurry. He slightly jogged, looking around trying to remember the number of your apartment. After he found it he stopped. He wanted everything to work out perfect, but this wasn’t a fairy tale, this was life. Working up his courage he took a breath in and headed for the stairs. One step, two, three. He counted, regretting each step he took. 5 more steps and he had reached your door. He let the breath out. And knocked, one, two and three times. He could hear shuffled foot steps on the other side, and the door being unlocked. “Just tell her everything, let it out, tell her you love her.” tell her you love her, tell her you love her, played over and over in his head. He couldn’t believe how long it took him to realize it, and he cursed at him self for it. Slowly the door opened, and your eyes met his. Your eyes were still a bit red from crying all night. It felt like someone had smacked him, it hurt to much to see you like this. Because of him.

“what are you doing here?” You asked feeling lifeless. You hurt, not just your heart, but your body as well. Crying all night, on the ground, strained positions beat your body. “I wanted to apologize.” he said looking at you, “whether or not you chose to forgive me, I wanted you to have these..”he said pulling the flowers and coffee from behind his back. You were surprised, “What are you even doing. This isn’t something you do to apologize for NOT liking someone.” “but its something you do as an apology to someone you DO like.” he said taking a step closer. “ I wanted to apologize for not telling you sooner. I'm sorry for not reacting the way I should have last night, and I was a total . I'm sorry, I can't say it enough to make everything go away.” he took a deep breath. “I have liked you since the day we met. But what I didn’t know is that you liked me back.” he handed you the card he had written in earlier at the flower shop. It read,

 

Dear, _____.

 

I honestly don't know how to say this enough to make a difference, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you like I did, and I regret it. I really like you, and you have no idea how happy I am to know that you liked me too. I almost kicked down your door last night to get you to stop crying, rubs neck, embarassed. All I wanted to do was hold you in my arms and tell you how perfect you are. I have never met another person so wonderful, nice and funny as you. You fit in my life so well and I want it to stay that way. All I am trying to say is..All I want is you.

  • pabo (Ukwon)

 

You looked up from the card to him looking away and rubbing his neck, anxious. You had a rush of feelings, angry, sad, happy, confused. The only thing you could do was re-read the card over and over. You felt a hand graze your face and looked up, “ don't cry, please” he pleaded, wiping a tear away. You had no idea you had even began to cry, you let out a laugh, “ wah, my body just won't let me stop, now will it.” you said wiping the tears away, astonished that there were any left. “thank you.” you said as you looked up. “i forgive you, but your really doing to have to work for it if you actually want to go out with me.” you said a bit sarcastically. You surprised yourself, you never thought that you would be so happy after a night of crying, but he had you wrapped around his finger. He ran up to you and lifted you in his arms, you screamed a bit and squirmed but eventually laughed. As he put you down you looked up to find his face inches from yours.”uh..” you muttered before his lips met yours. His lips moved across yours so easily and so carelessly and you loved it. Breaking the kiss, “Ukwon..” he kissed you again, this time a bit rough. Slowly working his hands up your back he lifted your shirt, but you quickly ran your hand through his hair and grabbed it a bit making him look at you confused. “ Don't even think about taking advantage of me when i'm vulnerable like this.” he chuckled and bents down to whisper in your ear, “I would never take advantage of my girlfriend.” he said coming in for another kiss, you smiled. “girlfriend, huh?” you said against his lips. That has a good ring to it.