One Kiss

YunJae Drabble Collections

YunJae | One Kiss
author: Jaehan Kim Yunjae

beta: pinkeu


The atmosphere feels silent and quiet in this cold night in the middle of  spring.  Jaejoong hung his face low. He waits and keep waiting. Nobody  knows what Yunho wants, suddenly the handsome man take him out in this cold night to the park they always visit.

"Yunho-yah..." Jaejoong whined softly, probably only he could hear his own voice, even though there is no people around.

Yunho stay silent, in fact  since they came to this park. Yunho turned around immediately and faced him. Jaejoong understand if Yunho hate him and wants to avoid him. Who won’t feel pissed if the best friend he trusted so much loves him in other way, moreover, if the best friend is a man like him.

Foolishly Jaejoong took every attention and kindness Yunho gave to him as a mutual feeling he felt toward the small faced man. He told him everything about the love that always come every time they near, when the man stay beside him.


It’s nearly  almost a month after the confession and Yunho avoid him ever since, and maybe today is the end for everything, the end for their friendship.

"I’m sorry..." Jaejoong whined softly again, his eyes  fixed  to the ground bellow.

The cold  wind replied his words but none coming from the other man. Jaejoong has prepared himself with every decision that Yunho made. If everything must be end... he has to... be ready.

"Jae..." Yunho called softly,  he turned around again and walked closer to the said man.


Jaejoong lifted his face and stared at Yunho’s flat expression, he can’t read it but he wants to know his feeling, is it sad, fidgety, angry or calm.

"Yunho, I’m sorry. I know, I ruined everything, I will accept if you hate me, I—" his words cut off
"Hey, I haven’t said a thing yet and you just blurt out like that" Yunho mocked him playfully.
"Yunho..." Jaejoong tried to talk again
"Listen to me first; you don’t know why I brought you here, right?" Yunho smiled, hold Jaejoong’s cold hands, the result of being exposed in the cold weather.
"I know. You must be hate me now and our friend—"
"Jae" Yunho cut him quickly, holding Jaejoong’s hands tightly.
"Don’t just make a conclusion like that, I haven’t said anything yet"
"So, why did you bring me here?" Jaejoong asked defensively and looked down again .
"I just want to know, what will happen if I do this to you" Yunho replied softly and smiled

The handsome man released Jaejoong’s hands, brought his left hand to man’s small waist and then his right hand landed  on the cute boy’s face, lifted the chin up to face him.

Yunho stared at Jaejoong with a gently smile and he kissed the plump lips sweetly. His doe eyes getting bigger in a sudden, he doesn’t  believe with the thing Yunho did to him. And it hit him when felt Yunho made another movement and Jaejoong started to close his eyes to feel the sweetness of Yunho’s  passionate kiss.

Yunho released Jaejoong’s cherry lips softly, creating a slight gap in between.

"I love you" he spilled those words right there, in front of Jaejoong’s flushed lips

End

My Twitter @yunjaehan