8

Hyoyeon went Clubbing in Hell

 

Key was about to take of his shoes when suddenly he heard a sound of a door knob that is being opened. He immediately hides behind the couch. Sweat was now forming in his forehead.

 

He tries to peck a glance. It was his precious leader Onew; whose eyes are still closed while walking towards the Kitchen.

 

‘I need to find a way…fast’ He thought.

 

It’s in the rules: When the clock strikes to 12:15 the portal will automatically closed.

 

He glances at his leader who is currently pouring water into the glass then to the portal.

 

“Jinki-ah~ turn around please.” He muttered, and then looks at his watch ‘4 minutes left.’

 

Key is now barefooted. His only plan is to run straight to the portal..

 

“Turn around please~” He looks again into his watch ‘2 minutes’

 

Finally, Onew turn around and open the fridge.

 

Key without a doubt runs into the portal.

 

Onew on the other hand notice that there is something passed behind his back.

 

 He immediately turns around to see an empty and dark living room.

 

“Am I seeing things?” He nervously said “H-hello?” No one answered..He runs back to his room.

 

 

 

Key landed safety at the Hell Club and Bar. He put his shoes then stands up. Fixing his mask, he begins to walk towards the crowd.

 

He saw Kai and Luhan dacing ‘These guys..’ Key muttered then position himself not away from them.

 


 

Once Hyoyeon done putting her shoes on..She was about to stand up when she saw a hand in front of her.

 

She hold a smile “You didn’t forget the promise” she said while taking his hand

 

L just shrugs “nah~ it’s just a coincidence.”

 

“what?!” She glared at him.

 

He laughs then grabs her “Of course I’m joking” he said and muttered ‘pabo’

 

She slapped his arm “Yah! I heard that!”

 

L chuckles “I’m just joking Hyoyeon~”

 

“I know..” she playfully stuck her tongue out.

 

L rolled his eyes then led her to the crowd. Ignoring the creatures that are now staring at him.

 

“where are we going anyway?”

 

“they held the first ever dance battle here today..” he smiled “you want to know the prize?”

 

Hyoyeon unconsciously bit her lips then nod “Is that a good prize or..a bad prize?” She asked while looking at L.

 

L holds a laugh “Is there such a thing as Bad Price?” He flicked her forehead “Of course it’s a good prize! Silly.” They’re now in front of the crowd.

 

Hyoyeon gasps when she saw the stage..full of different dancing creatures that were in human disguised.

 

“So, ready to know the answer?”

 

“o-okay” Hyoyeon slowly nods

 

L leaned and whispered to her “Invalidity of one rule” She slowly turn her head to him, then suddenly he smirk making Hyoyeon freeze beacause of how they’re close to each other.

 

Seeing Hyoyeon like this make L want to more so he unconsciously look at her lips then attempt to kiss her.

 

Hyoyeon didn’t know what to do..so she immediately closes her eyes waiting for that thing to happened.

 

L suddenly wake up from the situation suddenly stops in the midway. He pulls out “I need to enter you to the competition. Wait for me at the counter.” Without Hyoyeon’s answer he disappeared to the crowd leaving her speechless.

 

 

L messes his hair in frustration. “What am I thinking..I’m here for re-” before he finished his sentence someone called his name.

 

“L, Man.  You’re talking to yourself again.” The man with the mask chuckled

 

“Leave me alone Hongki..” L throws himself at the couch.

 

Hongki shrugs “So, are you joining the contest too?”

 

“No I’m not..”

 

“Then why are you here?”

 

“I’m signing someone..”

 

“O k a y..” Hongki grabs a ballpen “tell me name.”

 

He sighs “Hyoyeon.”

 

“H Y O Y-” Hongki freezes then looks at L “Hyoyeon?” L nods

 

“Girls Generation Hyoyeon?” He nods again

 

“SNSD’s Dancing Machine Kim Hyoyeon?”

 

“Yes.” L calmly said ”Now cut the crap up and put her name in the list.”

 

Hongki drop his ball pen “What in the world is she doing here! It’s too dangerous for her to be here!”

 

“Calm down..I’m planning something for her.”

 

Hongki face darken “Don’t tell me..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L just nod at him.