Chapter 3

Jung Daehyun, I Will Show You My Other Side

Daehyun punched Youngjae's cheeks. He also kicked Youngjae's stomach. Daehyun kept abusing him merciless untill Youngjae can't hold the pain that he get. He falls on the ground and hold onto his injured stomach.

Youngjae moaned in pain because the impact that he got before. His glasses adjusted from his face which make him look messy.

 

"This is what you get if you didn't answer my question and ignored me!" Daehyun felt satisfied after he beated up Youngjae till pulp. He fixed his tie and his attire school uniform. He laughed happily which annoys the atmosphere.

 

"Jongup, let's leave this place" He looked at Jongup who had watched all of the incident nodded slightly.

"Oh alright" Jongup answered shortly.

They leave the place.

Leaving Youngjae who was in pain.

 

----

 

It was still break time.

Himchan and Zelo were walking along the hall.

Zelo was looking at his beautiful face from his small mirror that is in his hand until Himchan disturbed Zelo from looking at his beautiful face.

 

"Hey, hey! Do you want to know something?" Himchan furrowed his eyebrows and playfully poking Zelo's arm.

Zelo gave an annoyed face to him and then he placed his mirror in his pocket.

"What is it?!"

 

Zelo gave a really long sigh an he placed his hand on his hips. Himchan gave a bunny smile to Zelo.

"I'm dating with our most handsome prefect!" Himchan shaked Zelo's arm and giggled like a school girl (lol! Himchan -.-). Zelo widened his eyes.

"Huh? WHAT THE ?!"

 

He seems to be shocked.

"Yahh! Yongguk is mine!"

Zelo slapped Himchan's head and Himchan groans in pain. He rubbed hi head.

"Well, I got him first~" He gave a non-chalant face.

 

Youngjae walked with low condition after getting beat up by Daehyun. He hold onto his limb and groaned in disastrous pain.

 

Himchan spotted an injured Youngjae. "Oh!! Look! Zelo,Zelo!" He cling onto Zelo and he pointed his index finger toward Youngjae"

"What?!" Zelo asked in a frustrating look while tried to search where Himchan pointed to.

Zelo paid attention at an injured Youngjae. "Oh my God, Himchan hyung.. We must help him"

 

----

 

Zelo and himchan help Youngjae to his house. Youngjae had no choice but to dismiss his class and told them his address.

After reaching at the front of his house..

"Y-you guys don't need to bring me to my house.." Youngjae coughed and freed himself from them. "I can do it by myself" Youngjae hold onto the fence.

 

"No! We must help you!" Himchan held Youngjae's shoulder along with Zelo. "Yes, we feel sympathy towards you.." Zelo said softly. He patted Youngjae's back and starts to continue walking into Youngjae's house.

 

"Ding Dong~"

 

Himchan pressed the bell button. They were waiting for someone to respond.

Then an old woman opened the door. She looked so shocked seeing her son. "O-omo, Jae! What happened to you?!"

Miss Yoo rushed to her son and cupped Youngjae's cheeks.

"Today is your first day at school and this is what you've got?! Aigoo, who're beaten you?!" Miss Yoo looked so worried plus mad.

She held Youngjae's arm and slowly walked to the couch. Youngjae kept silent. He doesn't want to talk. He also looked sad.

 

Zelo and Himchan just stood there for awhile. "Let's go, Zelo" Himchan pulled Zelo's wrist and ready to walk out from the house. Zelo nodded and followed Himchan.

 

"Wait!!" Youngjae's mom called them out. "Thank you for helping my son. You guys always be welcomed to come here!" His mom gave a grateful smile while apply some bandages for Youngjae.

There are smiled plastered on Zelo and Himchan face.

 

"Mom.. No need to be k-kind.. With them.." Youngjae looked at his mom and bite his lower lips.

"No Jae, they already helped you and this is your chance to be friend with the others" Miss Yoo smiled to her son and cares his hair.

 

"A-arraseo .." Youngjae looked at Zelo and Himchan who are stood infront of him.

"Can you guy be my friend..?"

 

 

----

 

A/N: Chapter 3!!