Chapter 2

Jung Daehyun, I Will Show You My Other Side

In the class 3-C

 

"Hi, my name is Yoo Youngjae. I am from Incheon before and now i'm moving here.. I hope you all be nice to me"

He smiled and he bowed politely in front of everyone.

Some of the girls giggled and whispered about how nerdy Youngjae is.

 

From the back of the class, Daehyun was staring coldly at Youngjae.

*So he was in this class too. Great*

He folded his arms and gave a light smirked.

"Okay Youngjae, you can sit beside..." The teacher paused and searching an empty seat for Youngjae.

 

"You can sit beside Daehyun..."

She (The teacher) smiled bitterly while looking a little bit scared.

"D-daehyun.. Can you please raise your hand for awhile?"

The teacher's name Miss Han asked Daehyun.

 

Daehyun was surprised after heard the teacher's command.

He looked fiercely at  Miss Han and Youngjae.

Youngjae realised Daehyun's gaze toward him. He lowered his head a bit.

 

It was silent for a while. All the students didn't dare to open their mouth.

They're scared with Daehyun actually.

Daehyun sighed then he raised his hand lazily. Miss Han smiled brightly and asked Youngjae to sit beside Daehyun.

Youngjae nodded and goes to the empty seat.

 

He sat beside Daehyun and smiled awkwardly to him. "N-nice to meet you.."

Daehyun ignored him and looked straight on the whiteboard with folded arms. He doesn't want to face the nerd boy beside him.

*Such a nerd*

 

----

 

It was recess time and Youngjae eats alone on the bench to the nearest canteen. He doesn't want to sum with the others.

While eating, there's one book in his hand. He reading and kept reading until ..

 

"Well, well .. What've we got here"

Youngjae stuttered and looked up to see who was talking.

It was Daehyun with one of his friend whom accompanies him.

Youngjae blinked innocently at Daehyun and placed the book in his hand beside his seat. He lifted his glasses on his nosebridge properly.

"W-what do you want from me..?" He asked nervously.

 

"What do i want from you?" Daehyun raised his eyebrows and smirked. He then faced his friend.

"Hey, Jongup .. What do i want from this nerd?" Daehyun asked his friend.

Jongup laughed. "I guess you want him to... Suffer?" He answered.

Youngjae widen his eyes. *S-suffer..?*

 

"Haha, yeah. You're right Jongup. That's why i love you" Daehyun messed Jongup's hair. Jongup smirked and fixed his hair.

Daehyun turned to faced Youngjae who was nervous and at the same time looked scared.

 

"Yoo Youngjae, are you ready to suffer?"

Daehyun asked and gave him a wicked smiled. Youngjae didn't dare to answered it. He looked really scared plus trembled. ..He was sweated.

Suddenly Youngjae get up from his seat and picked up all his things. He wanted to runs away from the place.

But Daehyun was fast. He grabbed Youngjae's arm before he can runs away from him.

"YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION YET" He pulled Youngjae closely to him and whispered.

 

Youngjae still ignored him and he tried to release his arm from Daehyun. He really wanted to go away from this guy.

Youngjae collected all of his energy to fight against Daehyun.

But..

What only he got is ...

Daehyun's fist on his cheeks.

 

------------

 

A/N: Chapter 2!! :D

#sorry for the grammatical error. 3