Piano Studio

Piano Studio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“This finger should be here.” This is my teacher Kyuhyun-nim, he is a pianist and he is very handsome.

“Sir… You’re too close.” But he is a little erted, he always sits too close beside me that way he often brushes his arm on my .

“ Sorry.” That’s what he always says, but he always does.

He is a great piano teacher. The reason why I still learn is because I love him. When he plays the piano, my heart was floating up above and like he was with me, holding my hands and dancing to the beat.

“I’m sorry, Sir, I’m…” it was raining. I was attacked by Kyuhyun-nim.

“Sir, stop… Don’t… no…” he continuously touching me everywhere.

“You know… Hah… I like your type of girl. So innocent, so delicate, and sensitive and I know your type. You like me, right?...” we make-out but then…

“Get out _____! Get out!” I didn’t know what happen but thank goodness, it was close.

After yesterday, I decided to come back to the piano studio…

“HUH? Close? Why?” since then I always hope that someday it will open again.

I was on the café next to the studio and saw Kyuhyun-nim. I know he saw me too, but he ignored me. I tried to call him and walked toward him

“Stop hoping for that piano studio to be open again.”

“I’m sorry, that’s what I came here for. I was hoping to see you to apologize. I realized I should have never leaved you that night then maybe I can also express my feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter