p.e

A Fine Spring Day without You

"welcome to Seoul High!" a receptionist told us. *a school has a receptionist?! are they this rich to hire one?* you look at the very big building that was laid upon your eyes. "eeeekk! it's Super Junior and SNSD!"  a random student shouted. I could see that Kevin was hella jealous fro seeing Seohyun clinging to a familiar person. oh wait, it was mr.rude!  "Raina! baby!~~~" Yunho said my name loud enought for everyone to hear, even mr.rude himself.

all of a sudden, 4 handsome guys started hovering around me. "are you leader-nim's girl, noona?"  a tall guy asked me. "no! not at all!" I denied. "mwoh?! after my name, last night?" Yunho said in a seductively annoying tone. "andwae! nothing even happened last night!" I defended myself. "I"m just kidding, but who knows.... we just might!"

Ryeowook suddenly started going near you. and you glare at him.  "you again, princess?" he said. you ignored him and turned around to head for your 1st class. but he got caught of your wrist and spun you around him. Seohyun got jealous at you. *when i was new, Wookie oppa never gave me this much attention!" (AN: pink is Seohyun's color!)*she thought to herself. "what do you want? Mr.Rude?" you emphasized the last two- words. he smirked at you. "call me Ryeowook! or My cOokie!" you left in hurry as soon as you heard the bell ring. you entered your Science class, with glee.  the teacher made you sit in the middle of 4 good looking girls. you introduced yourself "I am Kim Raina, nice to meet you sunbaenims~" they seemed to be happy with your introduction. "you were the first girl that didn't act like a snob to us! by the way i'm Lee Chaerin. CL for short.". "Hi CL- sunbaenim!" still in a respective manner.

"I am sandara, Dara for short, she is our youngest Minzy, and the eldest Bom-unnie!" Dara said.  Ryeowook ans Seohyun entered the room. "they sat beside Dara's chair and started making out when the teacher left. strangely, you felt something ache inside of you. then suddenly, your phone rang to SHINee's ring ding dong. the SHInee sunbae-nims started looking at you. then Taemin approached you, your heart skipped a beat. "noona, likes our songs eh." he said acting cute, you saw Ryeowook in the corner of your eye. looking at Taemin with jealousy. *why do I feel jealous when someone goes near her, somehow she reminds me of my ex girlfriend."

when it was lunch, 2ne1 went to eat with you. every girl would feel jealous, because 2ne1 doesn't accept friends easily. while the boys would cheer at you for being hot. "meet us at the school rooftop at dismissal! we'll introduce you to our crew!" Park Bom said. "kasahamnida. Park Bom - unnie!" thanking her. they gave you a smile before you went to your next class. you took a glance at your schedule paper. "P.E is next" you said.