L.JOe and Dongho

A Fine Spring Day without You

You find yourself in a room, full of your favourite colors. Black,White, and Pink http://www.cool-kids-rooms.com/images/black-white-and-pink-modern-girls-bedroom-21354325.jpg 

*Great! father must really care." you thought to yourself. speaking of father, you decide to wear something rebellious.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=goth+dress&view=detail&id=D8293C0567B422353E31C9BEFDB75C3D16DFD882&first=31&FORM=IDFRIR 

"eat my wrath, you no good woman-eater!" you said.

the twins suddenly barged in your room. they looked at you in awe. "you remind me of.............." Kevin said while thinking. "ALice! the one in wonderland." Chunji gave Kevin a high five. "You twins are so annoying! I wish I was older than the two of you!" you said in annoyance.

suddenly, a tall figure entered your room. you saw a pink-haired guy. "Yo! L.Joe my man! how you doin?" Chunji said while acting like a gangster. then a babyish figure entered the room "Kevin-hyung! haha. long time no see!" "Dongho! how's the playboy maknae!" they greeted each other. you smiled at the two of them. "she's hot stuff Chunji! who's she? your girl or Kevin's?" you heard L.Joe. "yah! i'm not these two jerks girl, i'm their younger sister. Raina!" you said in anger. "you are one feisty girl! i can imagine us on the bed right now and.............." Dongho shouldv'e said something bad but you cut him off. "what are you two exactly doing here?" you said with right eyebrow raised. "we're here to you!" L.Joe said. Kevin pushed him hard, that he fell to the ground. "don't you dare say that to my baby sister! now go apologize before I tell Hyeri you're here!" L.joe got scared and bowed in front of you and apologized. "mianhaeyo, sorry,! please forgive me pwease................." using aegyo. *oh gosh he's using aegyo, help me now!"

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPIE  I"LL UPDATE WITH A LONGER ONE I SURELY PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!